You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Be My Lover

Real Ghost Stories

Be My Lover

 

I have decided to post my story here after leaving a forum about the following subject matter due to their narrow minded and dictorial view. Before beginning the story; I should point out that these experiences have been happening off and on over the past few years. It pretty much began as others who have the same experience describe it; such as tingling sensation at the lower body with a sexual-type reaction. This seemed to go on forever with what would seem like no end and would progress to what seemed like this energy or feather like weight on top of me moving in a rocking motion. However; it is recent events which have left me surprised and a bit confused. There was a time while laying in bed; I felt either a gentle blowing on or touching of my hair and this only happened once. There have also been dreams such a naked woman laying or sitting on top of me. All I could see besides her nude body was lots of blond hair; but I could not see her face. With paranormal activity occuring on a nightly basis;I decided to do my own little investigation and I purchased a digital recorder which I would set up before going to bed.

The evp's which were recorded were totaly unexpected such a female voice saying such things as "Be My Lover", "Get Back In Your Bed", " (Says My Name) I Love". The most surprising recording was what sounded like a woman making sexual moaning sounds and then climbing off the bed and opening the bedroom door to leave. Well this is the story for now; sorry that it is not filled with more erotic detail; I realise that this site is visited by people of all ages, I am trying to be mindful and respectful. Comments are welcome and thank you for reading my story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Locrian, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

ohio_girl1993 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
i know how you feel I have a guy who follows me around since I was 12 and he said he loved me once so I know how creepy it is for you 😨
debzinger (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-24)
I have been studying up on this phenomenon. It is said that Succubi do drain your energy, so that could be the reason for your morning exhaustion. If you want to get rid of her, it may be hard but with persistence can be done. Some people use Dragon's Blood incense, sage and sweetgrass, salt at all your house entrances such as doorways, windows and mirrors. Go back to when it started. Did you buy any used trinkets or furniture? You may have to salt them as well. Whatever you try, I wish you luck. It may be that you like this and find a way to get enough rest so that you can keep this as a relationship. I am very non-judgemental and in my experience know that some people are very comfortable with their spirit lover. Hopefully she is not an entity who will play emotional games with you. Some do. Whatever you try, I wish you luck. 😊
Interplanet (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-29)
If you interested to be a part of some scientific investigation mail me to Interplanet88 [at] yahoo.de!
Hope we can find some interesting thimgs.
Locrian (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to read my story and comment and even more so for the compliments. Now to answer your questions. Having Native American ancestory (I am Cherokee); I have realised some time ago that I have always been sensitive to spirits; for I have had some strange experiences even as a child that I remember very vividly. It has also come to my attention that not only do I sense spirits; I might also attract them as well. I own a few antiques and it is possible that this could be a spirit of a woman attached to something. However... The type of activity also suggest a Succubus. As for posting the evp's I rather not; or at least for the moment anyway. I haven't been harmed in any way except for lack of sleep and feeling like I am very tired after waking up in the morning. Eventhough the evps have been some what queit the past few weeks; at night while laying in bed in the dark; I can sense a presence. Thanks again everyone and more comments are welcome!
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-24)
I'm not going to say anything new that the other posters haven't said already. I would like to hear that recording so if possible, can you post that recording. Also, thank you for being considerate of the younger poster on here. Like Redphx mentioned, these sex demons have a way of hurting you in the end, so I suggest that you get rid of it as soon as you can!
ParanormalSteve (2 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-10-23)
One of my friends had a similar experiance like yours and it turned out it was a gay spirit so be careful and tell "it" to leave because you maybe get nightmares about being raped.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-10-22)
Well you could always post a youtube video of the audio recordings.

That way could go a long ways towards defining what you could do about this.
StudentDO (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-21)
Can you explane what the EVPs should like? Was the voice definitely female? Was it a deeper tone? Did it sound discordant? In the old house my family lived in, there was an extremely strong native American ghost that decided he was my sister's boyfriend. She couldn't bring any love interest home because the ghost would get "physical" with her boyfriend. I don't know if it made sexual advances on her but it destroyed a few of her relationships.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-10-20)
Oh it seems you have a spirit with a crush on you. I hate to say it but you need to make a choice now before it gets too crazy. You need to decide whether you are going to accept her as your spiritual lover or not. If you do accept her it will be very hard for you to have relationshiops with human women. The longer your relationship goes with her the harder it will be to get rid of her if you decide to.

These spirits do love but they can get obssessed and cross over the line once you try to reach out to another human person. They have known to ruin marriages because the spouse who is having sex with the spirit is no longer interested in their partner. These spirits are known to be the best sexual partners ever and you will likely not find the same pleasure in a human lover.

So the decision is yours. If you do decide to get rid of her it may take you a couple of times to finally get it done. If you decide to go that route let us know and we can give you pointers on how to get rid of her and protect yourself.
Fanny (2 stories) (105 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-20)
Locrian, thanks for keeping in mind that their are youngsters on this site. Most people forget that.

Is there anyway you could provide a recording of your EVP? It would be interesting to hear.

If you are interested in asking her to move on, speak with Rook.

Best,
Fanny ❤
Luna0794 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-20)
Couldn't it just be a ghost that is attracted to you and thinks you agreed to a relationship with her? I have read on here that some people don't know they are dead. Maybe she thinks she is still alive and is sleeping with you.
believer21 (3 stories) (56 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-20)
I havnt heard of EVPS for succubi/incubi either. Maybe she's just a lost human soul and you remind her of someone dear.
I know a crack pot theory. 😉
Have you tried to talk to "her"?
BlueTurtle (3 stories) (176 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-10-19)
This is interesting, I've never heard of EVP evidence to suggest the existence of succubi/incubi. I always thought that sexual ghosts were more of an individual's imagination or strong manifested wishes for a lover. But who am I to say?
Thanks for your consideration and I'm sorry that people on the last forum were less than nice to you. Hopefully you may figure out exactly who this woman is and why she keeps coming to you.
wiccavamp92 (3 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-19)
that is actually something that happens to a lot of people though.
gelflingfay (1 stories) (52 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-19)
That is pretty interesting! I don't hear about many people trying to catch it on tape but that is awesome that you caught some audio! But obviously I would have also say spooky and a bit wierd. Also that is awesome that you took into account of parental awareness. I would perhaps like to suggest that IF this event is worring you to burn incense to try and clear up the air if you know what I mean. Perhaps some holy water of your religious choice. Man this one is just keeps making think interesting... Anyway good luck!

New comments for this story have been disabled