You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Nun And Her Lover

Real Ghost Stories

The Nun And Her Lover

 

I opened my eyes as I lay in bed to a melody being hummed by a man, a man with a deep but angelic voice. I lay in bed listening trying to make out the melody; although familiar I could not place where I may have heard it or if I was hearing it.

I closed my eyes only to see the eyes of my cat staring straight into my eyes, I stared back in shock, unable to open my eyes, I then found myself in the middle of grass long uncut grass,, as green as grass could get. Was I looking through my cats eyes? Within seconds of realizing what was happening, I was back in my bed. I managed to open my eyes. Inca (my cat) lying on the foot of bed asleep. I told myself I was just overly tired.

I turned onto my right side and closed my eyes feeling safe Inca was close by. I really needed to get to sleep, I had work. I was unaware of the time, but desperate for sleep. I literally just closed my eyes and I found myself staring directly into her eyes again. I found myself struggling to move away through shear fear, what the heck was happening. I have never been through anything like this before. I was now looking through here eyes. The nun's eyes. How do I know it was a nun? I saw the head piece. The same nun I have seen many a times in the past.

I saw a man's face a very nice looking man, clear skin, very gentle, short dark hair. I saw a woman, pretty, fair skinned. They are so in love. He was holding her, she had her back to him, he kissed her neck, she melted in his arms, he touched her face, she nuzzled closer to him. They are so happy together. I jumped out of that scene and found myself looking through her eyes again. I felt angry, pained, confused, I saw him again, the closer he tried to get the greater the distance, he was desperate to get close to her to me, but there was something in between keeping us them apart. His face turned from a gentle man to a man of anger, an evil man, I found myself trying to get away from him, he came closer I ran from him. I pulled myself out and found myself staring straight into her eyes, I turned around and there he was right in front of me, he face changed what seem like a million times. One minute the gentle lover then a man full of anger, rage.

Unsure of what happened next, I found myself looking at her at me through his eyes, lying on the floor, in the middle of a circle, wrapped in a white cloth. The circle was lit up with a light I cannot really describe other than as a misty light, around the circle in which I lay surround by nothing, but emptiness.

It was at this point I managed to pull myself out of what seemed like I had been in two souls. I had been shown the past of two lovers. The love, the pain, the sorrow. I felt something that kept them apart but what I do not know.

I got up and looked at Inca who was also sitting up looking in my direction. I looked at the clock and it was past 1am. I slowly lay back down, closed my eyes yet again. I slowly let my thoughts go through everything I saw, at which point sleep took over me finally.

Other hauntings by Surya

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Surya, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Martin (602 posts) mod
 
15 years ago (2009-08-08)
Thanks whitebuffalo. I'd like the chime in.

First of all, this site is not public property, it's privately owned, so we can pretty much do as we please. That being said, everyone involved, editors and moderators, strive to be fair because we are good people 😉

Second, our editors are volunteers that read day in, day out, stories submitted by the public and decide if they should be published or not, based on their own judgments so visitors don't have to go themselves through a lot of the crappy ones. It's a lot of work. We may make errors, we are not perfect.

Third, those editors do get a pass at publishing and approving their own experiences if they so wish, that's one of the (few) perks for all the donation of their personal time. However, keep in mind that editors are amongst the most trusted and mature users on this site, so I wouldn't make an issue out of this.

Conflict of interest? Probably, but we are not the New York Times or the Judiciary Branch 😆
whitebuffalo (guest)
+2
15 years ago (2009-08-06)
Wow, Quasar.
What is with all the hostility? Being a moderator does not mean that you publish your own stories. Being an EDITOR puts one in a position to accept them. It is at the discretion of the editor to either post the story immediately or to put it on hold for someone else to determine it's authenticity.
You are barking up the wrong tree, my friend. You may not believe this tale, and by your comment I would think that was either the case, or you have it in for our dear friend, Surya. But I can assure you that none of this public flaming was necessary. There is more than ONE editor.
Thank you.
Quasar (4 stories) (13 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-08-06)
it must be great being a moderator and having the full freedom to publish your fictious stories and stopping others from publishing their true accounts. Just because you don't believe a story doesn't make it fictious and hard to believe. I have read some of your comments on other story boeards and you are very disrespectful e.g. Sanjubhats story you made a comment about him taking the story from a bollywood movie. I feel that you being a moderator and publishing your own stories are a conflict of interest and there is a definate biast.
Alice1201 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-05)
Do you believe REINCARNATION? My grandma had been told me that when you owe people things from our past life and we had to pay back the things that we owe them.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
Well if THAT is all you are trying to figure out... 😊
Purity.
A circle is the sign of "never ending". The hands on a clock go around in a circle. No matter the shape of the clock itself, the hands signify that time is supposedly never ending. A wedding ring is a circle. It is SUPPOSED to signify a never ending love between the two married parties. LIFE is a circle.
The white cloth.
Think back through the history lessons that you MAY have had that dealt with burial practices. When people died (many, MANY years ago) they were wrapped in a shroud. This was NOT a one piece sheet like fabric. Body and head were wrapped separately. In YOUR vision, you seem to have picked up ONLY on the body shroud. Am I right, or is there a smaller piece of material over there just at the edge of the lighted circle?
A lighted circle would signify life.

I would venture to say that what you are sensing is NOT a vision of the past, but a plan for your present and future life. I feel it is YOU as for a few things.
1. YOUR cat, Inca. You did not say this was some random orange and white stray tabby that has been spotted wandering through your yard. You knew it to be Inca. There was no question.
2. YOU were in the lighted circle. It was NOT you looking at HER in the shroud and circle, but the other way about.

Trust is not an easy thing. Especially if you have gone though the numerous things in life that most of us go through by this age. You are being called out on the carpet, Dear. You are being shown the one thing you fear the most (it is shown in the symbolism of this vision) and are offered the chance to rectify the situation, while being given the "tools" to do so.
The trick is...
Separate the past from the present. There you will find the answers you are seeking.
Thank you.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
I will not disagree with you on "words are not the only thing that is telling about a person, are they? It is the spaces between the words where we find the REAL person".

How so very true.

Back to this vision, I will call it, I saw myself, her wrapped in a white cloth, in a circle, I am still trying to figure that out, that was the last thing I saw.

Right I need to go have a coffee, my brain aches. I will check back in the morning and yes see you on the other side as well.

Surya

BTW did I tell you about the man whose shadow sits on my little ones picture.

😆 is all I can do now.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
No, dear one, you are not reliving an ancestral life. You WILL get this. And the understanding will be complete. This ALL ties in (securely, I might add) to what it is on the other side of that cage.

Thank you. It is good to be back. I see many a new name and talent on board. I will have to check out a few as words are not the only thing that is telling about a person, are they? It is the spaces between the words where we find the REAL person.
I WILL see you on the other side as well.

Thank you.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
Oh my where to start. I will inform you by mail what has been going on. I am sitting her very shocked, thoughts of am I re-living the life of an ancestor, the nun I see the man I see, feel, even smell at times. OMG, but then what about the cats, especially the new addition.

There is also another issue I need to speak to you about, again I will have to mail you to discuss. Hope to see you on the other side as well.
Surya

I am glad you are back, been a while.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
Exactly.
Another notable issue is that she is with a man. He is a "two-faced" individual, as you have stated he starts out gentle and caring, and somewhere in the middle of all of this he becomes angry, perhaps even violent.
She is the same sweet, demure, misguided soul that she was in months past...
She is the same.

Now. Are we talking about HER or someone else?
Rhetorical question time:
What is going on with you? What are the males in your life doing? How are the relationships in your life (not necessarily the relationships that you are IN, but those IN your LIFE)? How are FINANCES (financial issues often show up as a male figure)? How are things in your home? Is the dishwasher falling apart, the ice maker screaming, washing machine on the brink of total wipe out?
Think about everything going on in your life and if they effect your everyday self. Then stop and rethink through the vision. IS there anyway (however remotely) that any of these things that you have seen COULD be replaced by a situation that you are now in?
Thank you.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
Past life, I am beginning to wonder myself. To completely understand you would seriously have to read the stories. I will get a picture up on here of one man I do see and feel everyday.
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
Could this possibly be a past life of some sorts? This is very interesting indeed.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
Hmmmmm interesting, I will have to look into this. I do however find it strange that she has returned after many months.

BTW I did email you, but got no reply. There was something I saw, I needed to ask you about. Never mind.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
It could...
Or you can look at it this way.
You obviously were very relaxed, or this more than likely would not have happened. We have established that, as a site, through our own personal researches.
In our relaxed stages, numerous things can happen to us, because of us, and through us.
What if the characters are not the important part of this whole vision. What if it is the CHARACTORISTICS that is the message?
What think you now?
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
Hi whitebuffalo,

So we both agree on the sacred and spiritual side of things, but like you I am to wondering why first Inca's eyes and then the nun's eyes. Whilst I am baffled about looking through Inca's eyes the nun's eyes, could it be something to do with my tormenter, who is still around, believe it or not.
Terryberry (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-03)
Could it have something to do with the Nun having to choose between her religion and her lover?
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-03)
Interesting.
Very... Different. Wouldn't you say?
Here is a thought. In ancient times, cats were perceived as gods, angels, and guardians. Pick a nationality, and look into the history of cats FOR that particular group of peoples.
Another little tidbit about cats. There is no other group of animals, to my knowledge, that are said to have more than one life. But a cat now, a cat has nine.

You know me, Surya, I am working through my thought here. Sorry it is not getting very clear yet.

There are those who would say that to be able to see through a cat's eyes would be sacred. A special treat for those who wish to have a closer bond with life, and spiritual lines.
I really have to wonder why it is that you would be able to see through the Nun's eyes. You switched between the cat and the Nun.
One is sacred, and one is Spiritual.
Think about this one, Surya.

You were given a vision of SOMETHING. What were you really given a vision of? Was it of the past life of this Nun and her assumed lover? Or was it a HINT for something else in your life? Or was this all simply a dream?
Think figuratively, and not so much literally.
Now tell me what you think.
Thank you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: