You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Hunting :: Is My School Haunted? 2

Real Ghost Stories

Is My School Haunted? 2

 

I already wrote about my creepy school in my last post. And when I described it, I got curious again and since there was a free period today, I decided to go investigate a little. Because I have a really bad feeling about the basements of the building (there are multiple buildings which were connected just a few years ago) and I always trust my instincts, I decided to look there first.

My exploration was indeed pretty strange. In the first basement I went to there are some doors which lead to other rooms, storage rooms. There is all the stuff the school doesn't need right now but that can't be thrown away yet. The doors are always locked firmly, but when I went there today I could have sworn there were noises behind one of the door, low giggles and shuffling. It was the door that leads to a long corridor with some unused classrooms and when I heard faint, quick steps from far behind this door, getting closer, I freaked out and ran away... Yes, I am a scaredy cat.

When I was calm again, I continued searching and went to a staircase on the opposite of the building. It goes all the way down to the basement and when I went to the bottom, I got the impression of someone watching me from under the last flight of stairs. It didn't feel aggressive or dangerous to me, just curious, so I switched on the lights (the lightswitch is on ground floor level) and went down the last stairs. When I was down there, I crouched down right next to the last few steps and looked under them and that was when some person decided to switch off the lights. This really were just other students, I heard them chatting.

I am a little afraid of the dark, so I got up slowly and wanted to return to the top. That was when I was smacked on the head really hard. I thought that I somehow got under the stairs and just got up too quick out of surprise and bumped my head, so I raised my arms to see where I can stand up safely.

But there was nothing above me, no stairs, no ceiling. I felt the stairs a few inches in front of me when I streched my hands out, there was just ceiling in normal height high above me. After noticing that, I just bolted up the stairs and ran away.

That was approximately three hours ago. My head still hurts like hell and I am very unsure and a little afraid. That was the first time that something paranormal got violent towards me.

Other hauntings by LuiDesu

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LuiDesu, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ShilRoy13 (10 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-03)
You were too brave to explore your school alone but please never do that again. Its better to do these things with friends rather than alone.
LuiDesu (3 stories) (13 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-30)
Shell1982: That could be possible, yes. I can't say with certainty that I hit my head on the stairs. On the other hand, I often have to move around in the dark and have some experience with paying attention that I don't bump into anything. And I moved very slowly and carefully. But you could be right, of course.
Shell1982 (70 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
Maybe you DID bang your head on the stairs, but in the dark you didn't realise that you were leaning forward slightly while you stood up? You might have leaned backwards again slightly after hitting your head, meaning that the stairs were no longer directly above you but a couple of inches in front of you. It's easy to get disorientated in the dark.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-27)
great update luidesu sorry to hear about your head though, personaly I would say if you were going to do a walk round again do take some one with you just in case. Have you spoken to anyone else about these things happening?
Close friends or even people you might know who live near you that went to your school. Obviously people you can trust asking who won't think your crazy!
Again great update please keep us informed of anything that happens.
Carl
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-26)
Definitely go with a friend, and take along a flashlight/torch with plenty of batteries.
LuiDesu (3 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-26)
No, zetafornow, I think I know which story you mean, but that one isn't mine ^^

But about the background... Please read my other story for that, it is kind of an introduction to this one and I included everything I know about the history of the building and the surroundings there.

And I didn't get a bruise or bump, I think. But I felt sick all day, had trouble seeing things clearly and had a terrible headache on top of that.

Besides...It really isn't allowed to go wherever you want and there are people who should make sure that no one wanders around, but it's easy to outsmart them. Even the younger students - age 10 to 13 - spend their time anywhere they like to.
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-26)
I'm not sure but did you write the story about the doll in the classroom? Anyway... Creepy school!

I must agree with Fanny. No school that I have ever been to allowed the students to "wander" around the basement or anywhere else. We were always accounted for. But that is besides the point. Is this a very old building? Do you know if the school was used for anything before it became a school? Also, did you get a bump or bruise on your head?

Thanks, hope your feeling better. Zeta.
LuiDesu (3 stories) (13 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-26)
About taking a friend with me...
When I told all of this my best friend, he insisted that it was just my imagination and took me down to the basement door where I had heard the giggles and noises. He knocked it very loudly and we waited a few seconds, then the whole door started to vibrate, very slowly at first but it got louder and stronger. Both of us were like "What is THAT?" and just got away. He is a sceptic and has a thing for science and that, but even he admitted that this was a wee bit out of the ordinary.

And I won't go down there again. I'm a little afraid now.

[at] Fanny: Yes, my school is badly organised and no one cares whether or not the students follow the rules. But I only have about one and a half years to go and then I'll graduate and never see that place again!

-Love, Lui
Fanny (2 stories) (105 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-26)
What kind of school do you go too? When I was a kid, if we went anywhere in the school we weren't supposed to go, we would have been skined alive!

I assume this was the other experience you were referring to in your other story. I'm glad you're okay. No more exploring alone regardless of what your insticts tell you.

I hope you are finnished with that school soon. Doesn't sound like any place I'd want to go daily.

Best,
Fanny ❤
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-26)
I agree that you should take a friend if you decide to go exploring again. It can be dangerous to do things like that on your own.
gelflingfay (1 stories) (52 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-26)
Yeah that's creepy...! I think I might have to take a friend with me next time...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: