You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Entity Becoming Unpredictable 3

Real Ghost Stories

Entity Becoming Unpredictable 3

 

When the sun went down, that was when the entity started to do some weird things such as pulling books out of the bookshelves and opening and closing them, but all relatively minor occurrences to what happened what everyone was asleep but me. Once I saw a deep blue light shining in the middle of the room.

Some other recurring occurrences were ghosts in the machines, most of the time happening with the electronic toothbrush which switched on and off erratically. Not only would there be ghosts in the machine, there also would be weird figures usually seen at the corner of my eye. The entity started to scratch me again (read possession or poltergeist 2.), much to my annoyance!

One night, the entity was worse than ever, as books shot out of the bookshelf, and fell on the floor with a loud thump. I felt a chill, like something had passed through me, and something was on top of me, pushing me down, driving all the air out of my body. Although the door was locked, the entity released me and the door opened and closed, whispering echoing through the room. I lay in bed, heart thumping fast. That night I also felt a burning sensation of rage for no reason, but the entity, a dark figure, remained on the side of the bed for an hour. I also remember that, when the entity turned its head towards me, its head hung limply downwards, like it had been hung.

The next day, the numbers four, five, one, twenty, and eight were scrawled on a piece of paper. What could that have been?

I need help on this, these experiences are getting more serious.

Other hauntings by CF

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CF, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

alb15 (12 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-18)
Wow I am litterly scared now I swear something watches me when I seep, I woke up in the morning to find that my shirt is ripped and my trousers and I also had scratches on my body and a black eye! What do I do I'm petrified to sleep
Kaartlan (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-01)
Hi
I am new to this site and also from Malaysia. I too was disturbed for the longest time by an entity. Tried to get rid of it using various means but all unsuccessful... Then a friend recommended joe thunder. He did the job very quickly, without hassle and best of all FOC. He has 30 years of experience.
If you still need help - he is on Facebook - search for joe thunder Penang malaysia.
Good luck.
Dume_Di_Paoli (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-24)
I know that it sounds pretty obvious but you should try to do some research on the inhabitants of the Neuschwanstein (I hope I didn't make a spelling mistake) or other places you had visited on your holiday from hell. If the entity was hanged then maybe he/she died somewhere where you had been.
Try leaving a recording device at your bedside, so the entity can say whatever he/she pleases. Try asking where he/she is from or how you can help. That last question has very often worked for me. If you wish you can contact me directly via the email address on my profile.
Don't attempt to do the research at home. Go to an internet cafe, a library or a place where you DON'T usually use the internet. I think doing the research at home will anger the entity more and we don't want that.
Tasuke (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-29)
The next day, the numbers four, five, one, twenty, and eight were scrawled on a piece of paper. What could that have been?

You know what it means! It is a way of seeking attention if you 'apperantely' see DEATH written somewhere, I have seen people use it to get attention many times, the story seems too fake to me 😕
mysterPOO (63 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-24)
THATS A CREEPY STORY... WELL THE NUMBER 4,5,1,2,0,8 COULD ANSWER YOUR PROBLEM. I had thought enough of it but I stil don't get it... The number is the only clue to find out the reason the entity is bothering you. As rookdygin said, the numbers spelled out 'DEATH',it could be what the entity meant or there is something else that we have to figured it out with numbers because if the entity wants to show the word 'death'to you, it could have just written it in words on the paper. But why has it scrawled in numbers. That means there is something else meant by "it".whatever it is, be brave and of course try speaking to it if it shows its prescence to you next tme. Pls do update your encounters. Thank you.
mysterPOO (63 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-24)
THATS A CREEPY STORY... WELL THE NUMBER 4,5,1,2,0,8 COULD ANSWER YOUR PROBLEM. I had thought enough of it but I stil don't get it... The number is the only clue to find out the reason the entity is bothering you. As rookdygin said, the numbers spell out 'DEATH',it could be what the entity meant or there is something else that we have to figured it out with numbers because if the entity wants to show the word 'death'to you, it could have just written it in words on the paper. But why does it scrawled in numbers. That means there is something else meant by "it".whatever it it, be brave and of course try speaking to it if it shows its prescence to you next tme. Pls do update your status now with the entity. Thank you.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-20)
Nishanthk13,

Thanks for the titles...I'll find a way to read them asap. You stated something in one of your comments that doesn't fit what I understand the History between King Ludwig II and Wagner to be... You stated (quoted so there is no misunderstanding...)

"On June 13, 1886 both Ludwig II and Dr. Von Gudden (Ludwig's physician) were found drowned in Lake Starnberg under very suspicious circumstances. The exact details of their deaths are a mystery to this day, but a popular belief is that the two were murdered. Wagner left the castle ever since after some mysterious events."

History shows that Ludwig II and Dr. Vo Gudden were found dead on that date and research shows there may be good reason to suspect foul play. However Wagner's departure was not under 'mysterious 'events', at least not those. He was seeing another man's wife, her name was Cosima and she was 24 years younger than Wagner and was herself illegitimate, the daughter of the Countess Marie d'Agoult, who had left her husband for Franz Liszt. Liszt disapproved of his daughter seeing Wagner, though the two men were friends. The indiscreet affair scandalized Munich, and to make matters worse, Wagner fell into disfavour among members of the court, who were suspicious of his influence on the king. In December 1865, Ludwig was finally forced to ask the composer to leave Munich. Not much mystery there.

So Wagner departed in 1865 and the King and his Doctor were found dead in 1886 I do not see a connection between the two.

As far as Ride of the Valkyries is concerned you stated it was written while King Ludwig II was his patron... (quoted so there is no misunderstanding)

"It is during this time Wagner composed "Ride of the Valkyries" (reference from Wagner's biography)."

FACT Wagner wrote The Ring Saga (which contains Ride of the Valkries) much earlier, in fact it was fully orchestrated in 1856, eight years before working for King Ludwig II.

I thank you for your references but please get your history correct... As far as the music 'attracting' this spirit... (if there is a spirit)...then perhaps it just likes the music...

One final question...

You stated this (one more quote)...

"The hissing noise is generally observed in german speaking people."

Where does this information/observation come from or what is it based on? Again Thank you for Playing...

Respectfully,

Rook
nishanthk13 (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
CF

See it appears that it is working. I guess things would get to normal in a few days time.
CF (10 stories) (43 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
Nishanthk13,

I sensed the entity moving closer to the music

CF 😲
nishanthk13 (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
CF

Did you sense the entity moving closer to the music or away from it
CF (10 stories) (43 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
Nishanthk13,
The chair was a few feet away from me, near my bedside table.

CF
nishanthk13 (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
CF
You see according to the old norse mythology the valkyries accompanied the soldiers onto the battlefield and when a soldier falls the valkyries would accompany the worthy ones onto the hall of Valhalla where the soldiers would be granted an afterlife in Asgard (Adobe of the Gods).

Valkyries are one of the pagan gods. You can't say for sure that they are good. It depends on which one it is. There are about 40 valkyries mentioned in "Poetic Edda".

I am not saying that you are being haunted by a valkyrie for sure.I'm just saying that the events you have described just add up.

The chair tipped over you say. Where was this chair located. I mean was it a few feet away or in some other room?

I said earlier that this would subdue the haunting. It would take time for the haunting to stop completely. Just keep doing what you are doing right now.

The hissing noise is generally observed in german speaking people.

The numbers you mentioned means death but as you may know spirits often try to communicate with the living but it takes a lot of energy for them to manifest. So the word might have easily been a part of the sentence.

Just keep playing the song for a few days and if things don't get back to normal try conducting another EVP session. Ask if it was ever alive. Ask if it is german. Just ask about what it is and don't ask what it wants from you.

Hope this helps

Rook

The biographies and history books I used in my research were mostly in German. The books are Die Regierungst
CF (10 stories) (43 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
Rook,

Me too, I am also 'on the fence', as you call it.

Respectfully,

CF 😕
CF (10 stories) (43 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
Nishanth13,

I listened to it, and a split second later a chair tipped over.

CF 😢
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
CF,

My requests for links or books that back up the 'Valkrie Haunting' are because I feel like much support is needed for that claim and I could not find anything that stated anything close to what nishanthk13 is saying.

As far as those letters spelling 'DEATH'...

Lets just say I'm on the fence about that...it's not that I think those numbers do not coraspond to those letters, I can see that they do... But as I said, I'm on the Fence with 'things' (from all of your experiences combined) and I'll leave it at that.

Respectfully,

Rook
CF (10 stories) (43 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
Rook,
Yes, I heard that from the tour guide. But what does that have to do with anything?

Respectfully,

CF 😲
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
DEATH... Isn't that 'interesting'. 😉

As far a research goes... I did a bit myself and all I could find, other than a Wikipeida link were quick tourist 'blurbs'. If I added 'ghosts' to the search I really didn't come up with anything. Having said that I did find a page that told about the History of the Castle... It had this to say...

"Neuschwanstein Castle Description & History:

Neuschwanstein Castle was built by King Ludwig II, also known as Mad King Ludwig. To replicate medieval architecture and to pay homage to the operas of Wagner."
http://goeurope.about.com/cs/germany/p/ludwig_castle.htm

So nishanthk13 I would be very thankful if you could provide the link or title of the book you found your information in.

Thanks for 'playing', move along now, nothing to see here... Unless of course there is a link or book that tells the tale of Ghostly Valkries haunting this Castle. 😲

Respectfully (?),

Rook
CF (10 stories) (43 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
Nishanth13, if it is like you say, then the words spell out DEATH.

CF
CF (10 stories) (43 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
Nishanth13, if it is like you say, then the words spell out DEATH.

CF 😨
nishanthk13 (12 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
Setzz

4,5,1,20,8 is not a date. The numbers refer to the alphabets of the English language.1-a,2-b,3-c and so on.

CF

I have done some research and the Neuschwanstien castle is supposed to be haunted by Valkyries (Corpse Goddess according to the Norse mythology). The Neuschwanstien castle roughly means Swan Castle and the Swan is the symbol of the Valkyrie. There are different Valkyries each having a different appearance. Since you have mentioned that the entity is hooded, It must be the one named Hjalm
nishanthk13 (12 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-18)
The stuff started to happen after your holiday to Germany right? After you visited the Neuschwanstien castle near fussen. You say that there is a hissing noise. I don't mean to be optimistic but just play the song "Ride of Valkyries" on your PC when ever you can. Just remember not to make any noises until the music is finished. If this works your problems should disappear completely and just tell me if this worked and 4,5,1,20,8 is a clue to what the entity wanted and the Ride of Valkyries is what you give to Him.

Cheers 😳
nishanthk13 (12 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-18)
4,5,1,20,8...you sure... What have you done the days before the haunting? Just to be safe don't acknowledge it and don't try to communicate with it in anyway. It has made it's intentions clear. 4,5,1,20,8...just can't believe it.
Stezz (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-18)
4/5/1208? A date, research it, maybe it's day he/she was hung? It would explain the rage. It doesn't sound as if it aggressive, more like it wants you to do something. If it's whispering, try talking to it, try and forget that it's a ghost and think it more of a friend that needs consolidating x

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: