You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Entity Becoming Unpredictable 2

Real Ghost Stories

Entity Becoming Unpredictable 2

 

Finally, the hauntings stopped, and I thought it was over, that it wouldn't disturb me any more. But, after two short weeks, it came back. I should have known better that this entity always returns after a short period of time. Once, I was in the room that the entity was inhabiting, (read my story the room) and in pitch darkness. I took a picture of me, and I analyzed it carefully. In the photo, I could see a hooded figure behind me!

After I looked at the photo, I began to hear soft creaks, in that room, like somebody or someone was moving around. I hardly dared move, but I didn't wait to find out what it was, I ran out of there fast.

I was petrified, and as a result started to think about what to do with this entity that was beginning to seriously irritate me. I had tried everything I could think of, yet it had not gone. I mulled the problem over for about two minutes, and also thought hard about why it was doing this, but no explanation came to mind. Later, I tried hard to ignore it for the whole day, but it didn't really seem to work, as later in the day there was a weird crackling pop from near the refrigerator area, when I was returning to my room. I started to feel like I was being followed, and ran to my room as fast as I could.

I slammed the door behind me, heart beating fast, and hyperventilated for three minutes. The entity left me with a sleepless night.

Has anyone got any suggestions about why this entity is here? I would appreciate it if any of you could tell me.

Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by CF

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CF, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-18)
(BREAKS OUT SOAP BOX)

Cracking 'POP' sounds are now what a Demon does to alert us to their presence? A 'Ghost EXPERT' told you this?

I've researched and studied many, many things about the paranormal. I've seen and experienced many, many strange things... But how does one become a 'GHOST EXPERT'? We don't have the proof to present to prove that they really exisit so how can someone be an expert in this field... I hate lables...

(PUTS UP SOAPBOX)

Rook
Nickk948 (2 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-18)
If you heard a cracking pop sound it's definately a demon, I heard a ghost expert say this before and that they make these sounds to let you know they are there. I hope you solve this problem of yours.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-13)
I am sorry but I don't think it is an entity that is seeking attention here.
BlueTurtle (3 stories) (176 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-13)
Who can say for sure why a certain entity attaches itself to a particular location. I have no theories to offer, other than it might just be drawn to you becuase you are aware it's there and it wants attention.
I would be very interested to see the photograph that you took. Are you able to scan it and point out where you detected the entity? I'm sure you'll get a lot of feedback if you post it.
I'm sorry that the spirit has been giving you so much trouble lately but, remember, you can actually take some charge in this situation. If it starts up again, try telling it, firmly and with assertion, to leave you alone; you're not in the mood for it. I have a friend who has had experiences with this and the spirits she's encountered will often listen to her. If she tells them to stop, they stop. You need to be more assertive and forceful and tell them to go away.
If that doesn't work, you could always try cleansing methods for your room or home. Some sage and smudging might do the trick or a simple blessing.
I hope this helps and that things get better for you soon!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: