You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Ghost Playing With Magnets

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Playing With Magnets

 

Let me just say I'm young and this is not just my first expriance with a ghost. So I am going to tell you a little about myself. I'm 15 years old. I have had people in my life pass away. But this story right here I don't understand.

For the past couple of weeks I have been babysitting my niece. She is old enough to play with the magnets that we put on the door for her. Well the other day my girlfriend and I celebrated our 4 months together. I woke up one morning and spelled out that I loved her. I come back home and she wrote back to me. Well that night I cleared what she had wrote. Then off to bed I went.

The next day I got up for school and there was, on the door "IM READY". I just didn't think of anything about it at first, so I walked out the door. I come home from school and my girlfriend told me she liked what I had put that morning. I looked at her and I said "You mean the I'm ready thing?" she shook her head. I told her I didn't do that. We went to ask everyone who lives with us and they all told us they didn't do it. So we just left it be. Until what happened to me two days later.

Two days later, I woke up and let my dog outside so he could use the bathroom. I went back to my bathroom to straighten my hair. After I had everything done I went to kiss everyone goodbye, and my little sister was in the kitchen and I was talking to her about things, and I kissed her goodbye, and I was just about to open the front door until I saw the saying "ARE YOU READY". That is exactly when I walked out the door frightened to death. I told my girlfriend and she left the house for a little bit and cleared what or who ever said to us. She asked who it was. She came back about 2 hours later and the intials of jrs was there.

Still to this day weird things have been happening. I'm scared to go into my room by myself because I get this feeling someone in there wants to hurt me. If you have any comments please do. What can I do to make this all go away?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Alabama

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ktc96, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Shell1982 (70 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-18)
superhelper: Sorry for a really late response to this, I've been checking up on old posts and keep finding things I wish I'd commented on! I don't think telling someone sceptical to stay away from this site is the best idea. It is not helpful to have people posting stories that may or may not have a paranormal origin, and only allowing people who lean towards paranormal explanations to comment. People are asking for the opinions of others, not the opinions of only a select band of people with a specific belief system. Surely a sceptical point of view is useful, nay, NECESSARY if any kind of real "discussion" or "debate" about the story is to occur? I'm a sceptic, and I come here because I hate reading posts by people who are clearly ill (eg migraines, epilepsy, sleep disorders) that are followed by streams of people telling the poor sod who is already terrified that they are possessed by a demon and are going to hell (or whatever). A voice of reason is not a bad a thing in a place like this.
superhelper (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-18)
thank you ambercrystalπŸ˜†β€! Oh and Cristine I get that your trying to help or whatever but if you don't believe in these things don't go onto websites like this!😠
Love
Superhelper!
ambercrystal (23 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-17)
ktc96 I really liked your story and I think you should listen to rookdygin's advice as many found it useful.

Also Cristine, not all people are very open minded about the belief in ghosts, especially adults who are told by teens/children that they (teen/children) experienced something paranormal, and obviously you are one of those less open minded people. Also in the story ktc96 wasn't the only person in the house to notice the weird things so it is definately not just a figure of imagination.

Peace
Shell1982 (70 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-12-17)
I'm not getting this story. So someone wrote something on the door and everyone said it wasn't them? And that means there's a ghost? Am I missing something?
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-15)
Is there anyone that you know that could have passed away that had those initials?

Peace
JustCurious
superhelper (8 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-15)
cristine...so your saying that this is all his imagination?...obviously you've never had an encounter with the paranormal either that or your a shrink 😠

This comment from Cristine is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

ktc96 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-14)
This is all good edvice. Thanks yall. If you have anything else that might help me I'm all ears.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-14)
Interesting, though there is ample chance that this may not be paranormal in nature you have been given a chance to do some research on your home... You have an address and the letters (possible initials) J.R.S. Take some time and see if a former owner/resident had those initials. I'm also going to offer a method that should this truly be a build up of negative energy or, after much more evidence, proves to be a negative spirit/entity may help you. Please fell free to try this, or other methods offered, and keep us updated...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Respectfully,

Rook
superhelper (8 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2011-12-13)
WARNING: I have not tried this spell 4 all I know it could make it worse! But if you use a ouiji board I will personally drive to where you live and smack you upside the head you will only be causing yourself so much more trouble by openin up your home for it (just in case you took the smackin part literally I was just kidden 😜)
ktc96 (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-13)
Yeah but see I have already tried a cross. My girlfriend is ALWAYS wearing one then I have one hung up on my wall. And that don't seem to help at all. And superhelper it sounds very helpful. Just got to get that. My girlfriend just had something happen to her the other night while asleep but I'll write a story about that. Then you can see if you can help me on that one also.
superhelper (8 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-13)
hey ktc96 if you really want to get this ghost off your back then simply do this spell:sprinkle angelica all over the house on saturday before sundown, and unwanted entities will not want to visit!
I know it probs sounds pretty phony but I got it from this book called "white spells on the go" its got a few others about protection but ther too long. TRY IT! πŸ˜†
Mystic_entityxx8 (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2011-12-13)
Well, because you do feel your going to get hurt in your room, or if something evil is in there I would recommend hanging crosses and putting a bible in the room 😊 But sorry I wasn't much help to you 😐 Good luck!
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-12-13)
Here is a website with some rather handy dandy tips for problem ghosts:

Http://www.hollowhill.com/guide/ifghost.htm

Too bad Your Ghost Stories doesn't have an equivalent... 😒

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: