You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Young Girl In My Room

Real Ghost Stories

Young Girl In My Room

 

I'm not proud of what happened in this story, but it did happen. It all started when my brother and I were fighting (again), and my mom was yelling at both of us to stop. I think we were fighting about a choice Charlie had made, or something, and this was way back last June. I know I was stressed because I had a big performance coming up at my 8th grade talent show and he was giving me crap about it. So I was yelling something like,

"You don't get how hard it is to sing in front of four hundred people! I can't focus on anything other than that, and you're making me take this crap!" Of course, my mom got ticked, and she sent me up to my room. When I get angry, I cry. So I went up my stairs sobbing, and I slammed my door pretty hard. My rat freaked out a little bit, and I tried to pick up my guitar, but something wouldn't let me, like when you try and grab someone's arm and they resist. So I went to sit on my bed and there was a weight next to me, like someone sitting on my bed.

I was kind of too distressed to look, and then I actually felt something around my middle, like an arm. I looked down and there was a little girl sitting next to me, hugging me. She had straight brown hair with a tiny braid down the front, green eyes, and her two front teeth were missing. In the next half-hour, I learned that her name was Mary, she was six years old, and she died from a blood disease. She just vanished when I opened the door.

So that's what happened that June day, and I believe that you might be able to help me. She's really cute, and now whenever I get upset, she sits there and hugs me and tells me not to be sad.

Other hauntings by Smokex12

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maine

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Smokex12, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

rockangel13 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-23)
I too agree with anneke8, check your house and find out about its history.

Rockangel3 ❤
rockangel13 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-23)
Smokex12,

I don't think Mary means harm. She just doesn't want you to be upset and is there to console you 😊 ❤

Rockangel13 ❤
Shadayra (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-25)
Thats cute:I but scary alise she its not mean, she just want love ❤
Argette (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-20)
I'm curious as to how you learned what you learned about her. Did you intuit this information?
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-20)
I'm going to side with anneke8 on this one. Do some search on this girl and the history of the house.
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-20)
I know how it feels when no one believes a story you experienced. I give you the benefit of the doubt. Strange things have happened to many people. Did she died inside yur house? Have you done some investigation regarding the history of your house and this little girl? I would like some feedback!
ParrotPig104 (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2011-12-19)
I can understand where snowhite is coming from. I may be wrong but it does seem a little bit fishy to me...

ParrotPig104
snowhite (203 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-19)
Take a photo of the girl and post it here so we can see what she looks like. It must be fun since she can talk like a real person which doesn't happen very often since ghosts do not talk much. Tape your conversation as well. Am I the only one feels this is another fiction story?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: