You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Incubus Is Having Sex With Me

Real Ghost Stories

Incubus Is Having Sex With Me

 

Before I start I would like to say English is not my mother language, so I apologise if I make any mistake. Also I am 22 y/o female from United Kingdom.

So it started with a massive number of LDs, dreams with sexual references. Now spirit is interacting with me when I am awake. What this non-physical being is doing is saying my name, telling what he thinks about others or what others think about me or even singing (sometimes I just hear a song).

I have a sweet (later on you will see why I call it "sweet") problem with non-physical being couple of weeks. Feeling I get is getting much stronger every single day. At the beginning it was simple touch or kiss (he is opening my mouth, and moving a little bit. Yeah I know how it sounds...). Now he is having sex with me. He is coming to me in my dreams but also before I go to sleep. Now I can feel his hands easily, it is so hot touch like my skin is boiling and vibrating highly (during the day it is more like a wind). Pleasure is incredible, very strong. It is like electricity. Sometimes I feel it everywhere. Like an explosion filled with pure pleasure and love.

Last night he asked me if I want to be his wife.

OK I know you will never believe me and I was not sure if I should write it but let it be. Yesterday I could feel that my lower back is vibrating highly. Well I was talking with my real friend about what just happened and he said he is a submissive partner who likes to give dominant partner pleasure without any reward. Well whatever I said to him to do this and to do that he was doing it...

I need to add that he likes when I pray (or at least he does not mind), so now I am certain if it is Incubus or other sex spirit.

I do not really want to make this post too long since I do not like to read long ones as well.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Redhead, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

night_day (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-24)
Hi prodip, I am experiencing the same thing as you but in a slightly different way. I thought it would be great to share our views and try to help. I don't know if you will be visiting this page again but I am trying my luck. Email me at ' daylight007 [at] live.com ' if you read this.
Prodip (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-10)
I am 45 years old, married man from Bangladesh. 25 days ago, when I was meditating I found that someone is trying to do sex with me. She/he trying to excite me. After a couple of days, that thing started touching my testise. I was a great pleasure but as I continued for 7 days my brain almost stopped working. I have become weak. I failed to sleep until 5 am. If I ignored it, it used to press on my testise and penis. For the last 10 days it is doing sex with me even in the day time. When it comes it come through my legs. But when it hold my penis, it hold slowly. It give electric vibration on my penis and testise. When I thing about something else it comes to me and tries to do sex. It takes my penis in her vagina and bumps slowly. But I can not touch it. When I put my hand on that place it goes away. I wish to get rid of it as it is sucking my energy away. Please help me.
jp (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-18)
hi redhead,

Ignoring the spirit is the fastest option if your mind is mentally strong, but if you cannot repel it, try placing a small bottle of rock salt (the raw one) on the side of your bed with lid opened when you're going to bed. Won't hurt if you try.
Scbsd (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
Redhead--"But now question, how to get rid of it? "

I think Aussi has given you some good advice regarding life changes that will make you less susceptible to contact with this Being. I have one additional piece of advice that I would like to put out there, and that is to ignore this Being to the best of your abilities.

Don't think about it, don't talk about it, and most importantly, do not willingly engage in sex with it anymore. If it still tries to initiate sex with you, then change your position-in bed to something that this Being doesn't like as much, and watch tv or read a book to distract you and keep your mind off of it until you can fall asleep.
Redhead (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-14)
Aussiedaz you said:" (...) you seem like a nice person.:) " well thank you *blushes* I think the same way about you (you help me without any reward...) I really appreciate it;) What you say makes sense to me, and I will do what you say + praying to God. Thank you again:*
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-14)
You stated in one of your earlier post that this Incubus has given you a choice to choose between him and your boyfriend, first of all, let him know firmly that you choose your boyfriend and you want him to go away and leave you alone, that's a start... Also if your boyfriend is unable to satisfy you and you have been with him for 5 years you need to address this with him pretty urgently and explain to him what you need and work on in fulfilling your relationship full circle... I really feel this is why the Incubus was drawn to you in the first place and there's no other way to say this, but if your boyfriend doesn't consider your needs or love you enough to work on it, you may need to find a new one and by your own description It don't sound like you'll have a problem finding one... Broken sleep?...I also noticed you wake up every three hours and that's something else you can work on in shutting down these experiences... Broken sleep and sexual tension is a calling for the Incubus to enter your world and mind... Why do you feel your waking up every three hours?...it wasn't a problem before, it could have something to do with stress, diet or exercise... Work on rounding all these things in your life and finding a balance that will see you fall back into normal sleep cycles very important... I feel if you can address your boyfriend and bring that to a level of full circle along with balancing your sleep, you'll not only be rid of the Incubus, but you will feel much happier about your relationship with your boyfriend and yourself in general... Take care I wish you all the best, you seem like a nice person. 😁
Redhead (1 stories) (3 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-14)
Thanks, Aussiedaz... I think you are 100%. I am attractive, smart 22y/o woman and there is not point to pay such a great price just for a spiritual/great sex. Thank you one more time. But now question, how to get rid of it? Since he loves when I pray? Also I started to talk to God to take him from me away since I have boyfriend who really loves me and I do not want to live like that. Nothings seems to be helpful...
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-01-13)
Aussie: I just want to tell you, I think that was a great post! 😊 ❤
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2012-01-13)
OK, It does seem like you have a real incubus attached to you... Some of these experiences can come from in and I won't go into the hows and whys about that, but the fact that your describing intense pleasure upon visitation and the fact that he is offering you a choice, suggest to me that this is the real deal... Sex spirits of these nature normally make advances at lonely people, generally middle aged or young frustrated females, but occasionally they will make advances at those in relationships, especially if their relationship is on the rocks or as you pointed out... Things in bed are not going all that good with your current partner... I understand how addictive the pleasure is and why your in two minds about what's going on, but being only 22 you have the world at your feet and a life to live and all this Incubus can give you is intense pleasure... I would like to point out two other things for you to consider as I'm not going to lecture you one way or the other... I see you pray to God and to the Holy Spirit, I have had many experiences throughout my life and have been very fortunate to be visited by a range of spirits, I have also intertwined in spirit with my soul mate which has intense pleasure in the form of love greater than the sexual pleasure your feeling at the moment with your Incubus... If I had made that choice to have a relationship with a Sex spirit, I wouldn't have the three beautiful children and loving wife I have today... Love is greater than Lust and the love you need is in this world not the next, you may need to find that first and experiencing it before making your mind up about the other!
Redhead (1 stories) (3 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-13)
Aussiedaz I would like to answer your questions first.
Q. Do you meditate? - Nope
Q. Are you a light sleeper? - I was not before but now I am able to wake up nearly every 3 hours;
Q.Have you ever used or smoked any type of recreational drug and if so which one? - Yes, three times in my life. Only marijuana;
Q. Are you taking and medications? - Nope
Q. And do you want to end these experiences? - It depends if it is good being or not. Pleasure is incredible...

The thing is he used a channelling method to communicate with me. He said he really loves me and I cannot be with him and my real boyfriend and the same time. He said he will understand if I choose my boyfriend since he is not able to give me so many things in this world. He gave me 2 days to think about it, (dis) advantages, + and -. By the way he is always asking me about permission to do it with me, I just think it is important.

Jitow, I do pray to God, Jesus Christ, Lady Mary, Holy Spirit Archangels, Guardian Angel.

Also I am well connected with me boyfriend but only mentally, physically he does not make me satisfied at all (it is like that since I can remember, I have actually made that choice). And I am with him 5 years already (I am 22y/o female).

Thanks for fast replies everyone!
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
Generally speaking I think these kinds of stories are completely made up by people who think it's funny to talk about sex & demons or people who feed on drama & attention. But I believe that in a few cases something really is happening, or someone sincerely believes it is happening. I believe you are being sincere. There are a few things you might want to consider. One is the possibility that you have created this entity with your own thoughts & emotions. I believe that does happen sometimes with people who are feeling lonely or rejected, are repressing sexual feelings, or feel like their perfect mate is not really out there. In those cases I think what one is feeling is completely real & so is the entity. But because you created it you have the ability to let the energy disperse & cease to be manifested as an individual. Though what this really amounts to is masturbation & fantasizing on an extremely high level, so as long as you are comfortable with it & it doesn't interfere with your life I don't see that it would pose a danger. Another thing to think about is that this kind of thing takes place in many folktales. You might want to take a look at them. Usually in those tales the lover is a nature spirit or a kind of fairy or a demi-god, they mean no harm & have simply fallen for a human. Though on occasion there is a malicious intent. But either way it often ends badly. I think Moongrim alluded to this. A last possibility I will mention is that of a ghost, the spirit of a deceased person, could be unaware he died. If that were to be the case the spirit would be in an unhealthy mental or spiritual place. You should think about what you would do if you were involved with a living person with similar emotional & psychological issues.

Since it seems the involvement is pretty much only physical, I really think what you are describing is a physical manifestation of your thoughts & emotions. The fact that you are experiencing the interactions in your dreams as well supports that theory too. I don't believe you could get pregnant, no matter what it is. I am quite certain that requires living sperm.

Well I hope at least gave you a few things to think about.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
I do believe you, I would just like to ask you a couple of questions if I may because your experiences has progressed from a sleep state of consciousness to a waking state of consciousness... Do you meditate? Are you a light sleeper? Have you ever used or smoked any type of recreational drug and if so which one? Are you taking and medications? And do you want to end these experiences? All of these questions and depending on your answers could be contributing towards your account... You shouldn't feel no shame or embarrassment about what's going on... It just really depends on your reasons behind why you posted your story and what your intentions are from here... Some people want to end them and some people want to continue them? That's the first thing you need to make clear from here.



Regards Daz.
Jitow (362 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
When you pray, who do you pray to? As Jim D said do not by any means make any sort of covanant with it or say you will be its partner, wife, or anything else. It will eventually have sex with you when it wants to sometimes all day long when you are trying to work or woship. And again like Jim D said it is not going to stop just because you tell it to. If you do get married to a real person it will continue to do what it does. This thing is neither male nor female, it can manifest as whatever it thinks you want it to be. Have you ever heard the saying "if you dance you will eventually have to pay the fiddler" that is exactly what happens with these entities. They pleasure you when and where you like it until its hooks are in you then it takes over the relationship and your wishes are ignored. Believe me, the price you will have to pay is much much higher than any of the pleasure you are receiving in the short term. It may not be too late but if it continues nothing less than an exocism will be able to end it. Go get a real person to have a relationship. If you could see what this thing really looks like you would throw up.
JimD (431 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
If true, it sounds very troubling to me. I'd reflect on this; do you want a spirit lover and to the exclusion of a human one. Even if I'm wrong and it's not evil, is this healthy? It's offer of marriage, if accepted, my lead to to your total domination - or to your posession. I counsel saying 'Jesus and Mary help me' when it's near. Catholic Holy water will also help a lot. Good luck to you. Dukes2352atAOL.com.

This comment from lizziebee1992 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

rath9375 (1 stories) (52 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
This is not good in any way, shape, or form. Get rid of it as soon as you can.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-01-12)
One noted problem with sex with spirits or 'fey' is that normal relations with humans becomes... Less appealing. Which is probably the whole point. What person are you being kept from meeting.
And more to the point- sex isn't everything in a relationship.
Is this entity holding you when you need it? Is this entity going to take care of you when you're sick or down? Will it support you if it gets you preggers?

New comments for this story have been disabled