You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Multiple Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

Multiple Experiences

 

Being that its hard to find a chance on here to submit my stories, I'm going to do a few of my biggest encounters, I had an old account on here and one of my stories was 'Hockey Boy' if your interested about reading it.

Just last year I got up to get ready for school, normal, and I went downstairs to get some breakfast, I wasn't tired at all, I woke up about 20 minuets before my alarm clock and I was in a pretty good mood. My front door of my house is facing North of my house and there is a little hallway between my living room and kitchen and in the middle of that hallway there is an opening to the kitchen and right next to the opening on the right side there is a fridge.

So I was standing in front of the fridge with the door open, I have the urge to look towards the door, and as I do I see a girl about 15 (according to height) with long black hair, pale white skin, a white summer dress, and bare feet. She ran from the basement (I'm guessing because I only saw her in the opening to the kitchen and I can see my front door from the fridge.) through the mini hallway and to the front door, she did not go through it or open it, she was just gone when I went to look. I told my mother about this a couple weeks ago, because it came to mind when we were watching Paranormal Witness. She told me she sees that girl peeking from the top of the stairs sometime when shes sitting on the couch nearest to the stairs. The only deaths we know about here was a Paper Boy and two Brothers, but none of them in this townhouse.

At my old house in third grade (this may seem stupid, or like it was my overactive imagination, but I never really imagined things I could actually see.) I woke up and had to use the bathroom like every morning, I wasn't expecting anything to happen, I always left the door open, in case of the door closing by itself because doors always did that in that house. So I'm looking over at my toy room (Guest room, but no one else lived there at the time and that's were the computer and toys were) and then I see this creature walking or, hovering out of my room. I was just sitting there staring at it, making memory of it so I could tell my mom. It had blue skin and a long red dress, long yellow finger nails and a hunch, no eyes, mouth, nose, or anything just a flat blue surface for the face, it had tiny strands of black hair and it stood there for a moment and then "hovered" into the hallway.

In fourth grade I wasn't aware of the stories people passed on about a girl dying in the air vents. I took the pass to get into the girls bathroom and sat in the first stall, for some reason nobody ever went in that stall, so I decided to, wondering why people were so afraid of it. I felt the need to look up at the air vent above the stall and I saw a child's head hanging out upside down from it, she had wet (I'm guessing bloody) black hair, and cut up skin which looked dehydrated. It looked like a 3 month old corpse, being only ten I ran out of the stall almost not pulling up my pants. Month's later my friend Hailey showed me a video of her outside of the school at 3 in the morning, the tape showed the girls bathroom lights on and someone walking around in there, I just thought it was the janitor, but had second thoughts. Why would the janitor be cleaning a elementary school bathroom at 3 am?

A couple days ago me and my friend Emma got bored and decided to try and talk to the spirits in my house, so we did. We sat there asking multiple questions and we actually heard an answer in a male voice, "I'm alive," it said, Emma and I laughed. "If you were alive you would actually talk to us!" She said back to it and it didn't say anything else.

Four weeks ago I went to go to bed and I turned off all of my lights, my cat Jake was at the end of my bed and I crawled in looking around (I have sensitive eyes, so I can see in the dark) I go to close my eyes and I hear my name whispered. I opened my eyes and saw a dark black shadow figure standing by my TV (Which was off) and it didn't move. Instead of being brave and telling it to leave, I panicked and jumped off my bed and threw on the light's. I kept my TV on that night.

Thanks for reading and sorry it's long, I just never get a chance to write my experiences on here due to a lot of stories.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, iiKissYew, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

daisy12 (10 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-04)
Scary & quite interesting. In my school there were talkings about seeing a ghost child in washroom but I never believed that.
iiKissYew (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-04)
Thanks for the suggestions! And I don't have access to the video because me and Hailey are no longer fiends, long story.
And MysterPOO I have a friend who's kind of a psychic and usually whenever I'm around freaky things happen, and she always sees/feels a dark male presence around me, I've heard the name Micheal and I've seen a man around his twenty's in the strangest places, always in the mirror or in the corner of my eye.
DARKNESS it almost does sound like the grudge! But I wasn't too big on scary movies that long ago, so that's kind of creepy. 😆
creepydog (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-01)
Yeah every school has their own stupid urban legends but tat one sounds true. Don't worry about it being long! You finally got to show your spirit encounters! That is GOOD do NOT worry about it dude! ❤
mystique3 (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-01)
I agree with Dan almost every school has their urban legends.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-30)
Hahah whilst reading the comment of the girls head coming out of the airvent it reminded me of "The Grudge" movie, scary. To me this does sound just a little bit over the top, why on earth would this girl be up in the airvent in the first place, as mentioned already it does sound like an urban legend. Also what was your friend doing outside and up at 3am if she was only in 4th grade? 😕 Anychance you have access to the video still?

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Argette (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-29)
Hmmm. Never heard the air vent urban legend. Must be a recent thing. When I was in school it was hangings in stairwells.
walksthroughshadows (2 stories) (6 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-29)
Interesting story
I hate to say it but almost every school in country has a story of a kid dying in a vent or crawlspace or something along those lines, plus being in the 4rd grade sounds like you were a little predisposed to seeing something in a creepy vent. The video you talk about sounds creepy, defiantly worth a watch.
mysterPOO (63 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-28)
WOW!Thats a creepy story. I almost freaked out the part when you saw the blue figure etc. Could you describe how the black shadow figure looked like? Fom my opinion, I think you are being watched/surrounded by more than a spirit/ghost or whatever we call it. What do you feel? Anyway thanks for sharing this wonderful story... LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR FEEDBACK!

RESPECTFULLY,
MysterPOO... 😊 😁
Argette (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-28)
Scary stuff indeed. Never heard of any girl dying in an air vent in a Michigan school. I would not discount anything, but that's a new one. I lived in Michigan for a while before my parents moved to Wisconsin.
Mykah (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-28)
Nice stories!
Wow, a blue face with no eyes, nose, lips, etc. Would freak me out to no end...
I have a bad fear of featureless, blank faces, or if there are just dark sockets for eyes. *shiver*

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: