You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Multiple Experiences In One House

Real Ghost Stories

Multiple Experiences In One House

 

When I was about nine years old, I didn't believe in ghosts. I thought that they were just characters in scary stories. When I moved into a new house I discovered that ghosts weren't just stories. I had multiple experiences with my new house. The first week we lived there I woke up in the middle of the night and I had walked out to get a drink. It was completely dark and I had to feel just to get to the kitchen light switch. When I turned it on there was a figure standing by the fridge just staring at me. I told my mom but she didn't believe me.

A few days later I had been home alone after school and I was in my room watching t.v. I knew I was alone but I heard my mom call me from her room. I yelled "Coming!" and ran to her room. When I got to her room I didn't see anyone. I ran back to my room to watch t.v and I heard her yell my name again. Just then she got home and I asked her if she said my name. She said "No. I wasn't even home." everything went back to normal but a few months later I started feeling like things were watching me and I heard noises. Things were being misplaced and started disappearing. My Mom was doing her nails and got nail polish thrown at her.

It was just a few days before we were going to move and my 5 year old brother got scared and didn't want to sleep in his room alone. It was very dark and the middle of summer. It was very quiet and he just blurted out "It's the man." I said "What man?" he stayed silent for a moment so I asked where the man was. He pointed right in front of me and said "The man in black." We went to sleep and didn't experience anything else until we moved. I'm in a new house now but we still hear noises on the stairs and doors opening and closing. We don't experience anything else. When I am downstairs I don't experience anything but we can hear the footsteps above us. Even when nobody else is home.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MercuryStar, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-31)
sounds like the thing is attached to you or someone in your family, so no matter where you move it will follow. I would try to get to the bottom of it by either consulting a psychic/ghost hunting group/or even a priest. Depending upon what your beliefs are and what you are most comfortable using and following through. I only say this because if it is throwing things at people, it will get worse.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: