You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Own Funeral

Real Ghost Stories

My Own Funeral

 

I did as suggested and searched what a raven means to the cherokees as recommended by another user, and discovered they meant death. This concerns me. If you haven't read my first post, please read it before this. The man I described in that post appeared in another one of my dreams. I have a feeling his name is "Ne" which means knowledge in an ancient language (I searched it but forgot the language, I'll get back on that.) The dream he was in was very strange. It started out where I was in the town I live in but it was very snowy, then switched to my house. It was a little chilly out, and the dream was in first person. I was with two other people (I don't remember what they looked like) and we were trying to calm down an insane man with a lawnmower. I had a rusted metal pipe I was attacking him with, and one of the other people I was with had a bow. At one point I was face to face with him, but then I blacked out in the dream and felt a real, sharp pain in my back, like something had sliced it open. When I awoke in the dream, I was lying in a coffin at my own funeral. Ne was there standing beside the coffin that I was lying in (it was still in first person) and took notice that I was alive. He then reached out his hand for me and I took it, then I woke up. Could this mean anything? In. The snow part of he dream, I was wearing clothes suited for snowy weather. In the lawnmower portion, I was wearing my casual school clothes (black jacket and jeans with a plaid shirt underneath with my hair in a ponytail) and at the funeral portion I was wearing a victorian era dress. In fact, at the funeral everyone was in Victorian-style clothing. There was no one specific at he funeral except for Ne, because as far as I could tell here were just random people there in the pews of a catholic cathedral. Any help and interpretations will be greatly appriciated, seeing as the fact that the raven symbolizes death. Could he be a dream guide, or possibly a reaper?

Other hauntings by Akumu9989

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Akumu9989, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

KathySalem (2 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-04-17)
You must perform the Gouhadoken or the SHIN SHUN GOKU SATSU HADOU! But beware of the Raging Demon!
grimm_dolly (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-27)
Sometimes a dream can be brushed off as just a dream but in this case I keep thinking that maybe it was trying to tell you something like that you're maybe a reincarnation and Ne was somehow linked to you by the way he helped you out of your coffin. Just a feeling. Best of luck 😁 ❤
MissEmoVampire (3 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-13)
My Brother died many years ago when I was 3 years old and I always have dreams about his funeral. I have no memories other than his funeral.

I agree that it is not good to experience your own funeral in a dream but the advice I give you is that just keep this dream in your head and if this is a vision and you don't want it to happen, make this vision become untrue or if this does occur change your actions.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-13)
Akumu9989,

Welcome back and well met. I remember your original experience and maybe I can help shed light on this one...

Another interpretation of 'Death' is Change... And in order for us to Change we sometimes have to 'cast off' our old thoughts/feelings about things... This 'casting off' can be viewed as the 'Death' of our old way of 'seeing/doing/thinking of things.

Going out on a limb I'd say that this DREAM represented something important in your life... Something you are conflicted about and in order to 'set things right' the 'Death' of your current thoughts/views/feelings on a certain topic must be put to rest so that 'New Knowledge' can take it's place.

But that's just my 'Gut Feeling' concerning your experience. Thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

Rook
Reza84 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-13)
dreams are crazy sometimes, I wouldn't look to deep into it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: