You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: The Yellow Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

The Yellow Eyes

 

I am glad that I am finally writing this down, I should have many years ago. I can't remember how old I was, but I know that I was in the second grade. I recall drawing pictures of what I had seen in class the next day. This would have been about 20 years ago now. I was living with my family in an old farmhouse on the outskirts of Freeport, Maine.

I was laying in my bed, trying to fall asleep. The door to my room was open and so was the door to my little brother's room. The placement of the bed and design of the house was such that from my bed I could see into part of my brother's room. I rolled onto my side and looked in that direction and what I saw would forever be known to my family and I as The Yellow Eyes. As a child, I immediately classified them as eyes, although they did not look like the eyes of a person or any animal that I could now bring to mind. They seemed larger than a human's eyes and a little farther apart. They did not possess a pupil or iris that I could see (they were just solid yellow) and were glowing. The 'eyes' were luminescent, but did not seem to cast light onto anything around them. I suppose the reason I identified them as eyes was because they moved together in the same plane and appeared to be 5-6ft off the floor.

The Yellow Eyes had appeared in front of my brother's closet, which was thankfully about as far as possible from where he lay sleeping. But they didn't seem interested in him anyway, they were 'looking' right at me. The eyes moved a few feet in my direction, bobbing just slightly and then blinked out. A moment later they reappeared, a few feet closer still, right in threshold of the other bedroom. I lost it, certain that, whatever it was, it was going to 'get' me. I threw my blanket over my head, having no desire to see whatever was about to happen, and tried to scream to my father for help. I tried and tried, but was not successful. I was so terrified, the sound would not come, just my breath. After a time, I must have exhausted myself, because I did sleep that night. When I woke up I was fine and the sunlight spilling into the kitchen that morning never looked so inviting.

My brother had seen nothing and my parents were pretty dismissive about the whole incident. I can't blame them. Years later, my father offered the explanation that it was only car lights and still insists that this was the case. But this happened on the side of the house that faces the woods, not the road, and cars rarely went down that road in those days because half of it was dirt and poorly maintained. Even if the lights from a car could somehow ricochet a considerable distance from the road to something mysteriously reflective in the forest through the window and into the room, it doesn't explain how the light could be projected 3-dimensionally out from the wall. Not to mention, no one in the house ever saw anything like that before or since in the more than thirty years that my family has lived there.

Seeing The Yellow Eyes was probably the scariest thing that any of us ever experienced in that house, but it wasn't the only strange event. Most of it was easy to attribute to the place just being old, however. Light-bulbs constantly blowing, drafts, creaking, scratching (mice), terrible smells (dead mice). Others could certainly have been our minds playing tricks on us. Seeing people in the corner of our eyes who weren't there. My father said that my mother claimed to have heard children's voices in the house, before any of us kids were born, but she says now that she doesn't remember that.

One time, one of my brothers woke up choking himself, that definitely scared him, but people can do weird things in their sleep. When my sister was a teenager and I was off at school she had heard something in her closet, something big, she thought, really going berserk. I suppose that it's possible a squirrel or something had gotten in there, anything could sound big if it was really trying to make a racket. The only other incident that really got my heart beating was when I was a teenager watching television. There was this little perpetual motion trinket on top of the television. It wasn't moving or anything, just sitting there and then all of a sudden the thing went flying and almost hit me in the shoulder. I calmly got up, turned off the TV, left the room and told myself over and over again that the vibration from sound had somehow flung the toy at me. It's The Yellow Eyes though, that really drive me nuts. Not only because they scared me so terribly, but because now I want so badly to be able to explain what I saw.

Despite the occasional weirdness, we never really thought of our house as a haunting. It was always our home, in some ways it still feels more like home than the house I share with my husband. It was an absolutely wonderful place to grow up. In many ways I love that place. But to me it has always felt more 'alive' than other houses I've stayed in, and like something is always there, even when you're alone. My mother still lives there though, alone, and I don't think that she ever gets scared, or believes anything is there.

I never did any real research on the place, but the farmhouse we lived in is well over a hundred years old, the property much older. When I was very young, there was an ell attached to the house and two barns. My parents had to tear down the ell and the older barn because they were in such disrepair, but those were actually the original structures, the ell once a home. My brother's room, where I saw the eyes is kind of unique. In it is the trapdoor to the attic (where I don't think any of us have ever gone) and another small door in the wall (also not sure we ever opened it) that must either be a crawlspace or a passage that had once led into the ell. The closet door also caused us some fear as children. It has a big oblong knot in the wood, nearly spanning the height of the door and atop this knot, two odd points, like horns, making the door look a bit like it has a shadowy devil in it. But it is just a knot. The remaining barn also has some interesting patterns in the wood. A good portion of the wood inside is superficially burnt. A neighbor once told us that a previous owner tried to burn it down for the insurance money. Near the bottom of a burned beam, down just below a charcoaled portion of it, is a child's black hand-print. It almost looks as though it were burned into the wood, but more likely it is black paint or oil.

Most everything I can explain away, but The Yellow Eyes make me a believer. I have been afraid that The Yellow Eyes would come back my entire life. I literally needed a night light until I left for college. And when I went back on breaks I would have to leave the television on to fall asleep. Even when I visit now with my husband I still get a little freaked out at night. When I was a kid I didn't even feel safe at night in other houses, I thought they might be able to follow me. Sometimes, I STILL think I might see them again, like something was started that hasn't finished. I have always had a very active imagination, and children can be very egocentric, but at the time I had the feeling that The Yellow Eyes were there for me and the feeling has somewhat persisted. It is difficult for me to express in a way that makes sense, but I do feel like the incident was significant, for lack of a better word, and not incidental. Should I still be thinking about this twenty years later? I would love to hear what people think about this one and if anyone has had a similar experience.

Thanks for listening,

Serpent

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maine

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Serpent, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

tomandcarrielester (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-09-03)
I had yellow round glowing (like a light), what my son and I can only describe as eyes staring at us. The dog was on the enclosed porch going balistic, when my son and I had to go calm her. It was the middle of thd night and the dog was so ferocious, she seemed as if she wanted to tear through the door on her hind legs. We walked up to the window to peer out and I realized I wasn't going to see anything, the light wasn't on. I tried anyway, because the dog was going crazy at the door. I looked out the window next to the door and seen what I thought was a yellow light. I then moved to the next pane in the window where the screen wasn't going to interfere with my view and the two round glowing, what I call eyes seemed to turn and look away from the dog and at me. It seemed to be observing me, as much as I was it. It appeared to be crouching in front of the door on the front walk. I moved to the door window for a closer look and it disappeared before I got to the window. I then looked at my son and I said that was weird. My son said,"What?" I said,"It looked like...yellow..." I paused and he said,"Eyes" I said, "Yes, OH MY GOD, YOU SEEN THAT TOO... I WASN'T GOING TO SAY ANYTHING... I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO THINK I WAS CRAZY" I said, "...it looked at me" He said,"I have seen that a couple times before. I just closed the curtain and ignore it"
This happened about 3 months ago and it really has not left me. I still get really shaken up by it and I don't want to go out at night anymore. I live in a rural area in the country. And I want to just say there was no other light for it to be reflecting eyes from an animal. I am quite aware of how animals eyes reflect from light hitting it, I am also a hunter and knowledgeable in that respect. Anybody have any information I sure would appreciate it. I just want to know if it's a harmful.
elitecavscout (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-04)
I also had a similar experience with something that I also call "yellow eyes". I was 5 years old and my family and I were visiting friends of my parents. My mother put my little sister to bed in a crib they had in a spare bedroom at the house we were visiting. Everyone except my younger sister was in the living room talking and watching t.v. At around midnight my younger sister started crying. She continued to cry and it really sounded more like screams. I was worried about her so I went to my mom and asked if something was wrong with her and my mother told me she was doing it for attention. I began to worry about her so I went to the room she was in and opened the door I didn't see anything at first because it was really dark in the room. As my eyes began to adjust I saw my younger sister standing at the edge (still crying) of the crib looking up and to the right of the room. As I looked I didn't see anything, I walked into the room right in front of her and told my sister to calm down and that it was all right but she didn't even look at me and she still continued to cry. Standing there I noticed the window was open and I walked over to close it as I did I saw it "yellow eyes". It was strange though because it was right in front of the window in the room but I couldn't see it at first until it turned and looked me square in the face. I froze, I was so scared I couldn't even move, I got a good look at it though. Great big glowing eyes but there were no pupils just yellow glowing eyes. It was a lot taller than I was because it was looking down at me. I didn't see a body at all just the eyes floating in mid air. And what happened next is what really made me remember this moment for the rest of my life. It smiled at me, a great big smile too not to far from the base of it's eyes were sharp, white teeth. I was only there for maybe 10 seconds with "yellow eyes" staring at me and then when it smiled I ran like hell out of the room. I ran to my mother and pulled her by her arm telling her there was something in the room. She pulled away at first but I wasn't having it. I dragged her to the room and turned the light on. But it was no longer there and to my surprise my younger sister was sound asleep. As I told my mom what I had saw she told me it must have been a cat and she closed the window and walked out the room pretty upset. Now to this day I know what I saw and that wasn't a cat, no way. They were great big eyes floating about 5 to 6 feet off the floor and then the smile which I still remember perfectly to this day. I don't know if I should feel relieved that my younger sister doesn't even remember a thing, or that you and others have also had an experience with "yellow eyes".
supernatural11 (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-23)
hmmmm possibly you're house was haunted... You should check out the recent story that has been posted called The Red Watcher and The Yellow Seeker, it talks about Yellow eyes!
-supernatural11
Serpent (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-06)
I do have a few small tweaks to my story in regards to the experiences of my family members. I have talked with them more in depth about this since I first wrote.

The most significant is that my sister didn't hear scratching and thrashing like I thought she had based on what I was told in passing. She said she heard growling. Every time she went near the closet/that corner of her room something from the other side of the door/wall would growl. It only happened one night, but she said she went and got our mom and she heard it too, but just kind of brushed it off. Obviously my sister was very freaked out by this and said she didn't sleep in her room for a week or so. The growling makes me a lot more uncomfortable because I've heard it can be demonic. There were still no indoor pets at that time, but I suppose it still could have been an animal that got in.

The other thing I found interesting was that my mom admitted to getting suddenly and unreasonably frightened at night a few times after all of us moved out and I've hardly ever seen her lose her cool. She said that one night she actually got a baseball bat out, even though she didn't know what she thought was wrong. She was even asking about getting a gun at one point. Of course, maybe she was just uncomfortable because she hadn't lived alone in so long.

Also, as a tiny update, my brothers did try to get into the weird trapdoor in their old room and it's walled off behind the door. They also looked in the attic, but couldn't see anything, because the dust was so thick. They said they'd need masks and eye protection to check it out.
Serpent (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-05)
Hi Lee,
Wow, it sounds like you had pretty much the same experience. I still can't sleep well either, in fact I don't think I've ever slept through the night since then (although maybe I didn't before either). Your brother's experience sounds very frightening as well. It seems like something was messing with him or trying to lead him away. Scary and very interesting, thanks.
Serpent (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-05)
SherryF,
Sorry I haven't checked this in so long. Your daughter's story is very interesting to me, it certainly sounds like she saw something very similar. I hope she isn't seeing it still. I found it particularly interesting that she never saw it in the same room as her. I like your idea that it isn't 'allowed' to come close. I don't know for sure that the 'eyes' stopped at the threshold of my room however, that was just the point at which I could not bear to look at it any longer. I can't really remember anything after I tried and failed to scream for several minutes. Sometimes I worry that it did come in, but that I passed out or repressed it or something. I'm glad your daughter has a force-field, actually whenever I find myself creeped out at night I visualize one. It was an instinctive thing I started doing about a year ago, after something unrelated (hopefully) frightened me. When I was a child, it never occurred to me that it could have been a fallen angel, I didn't have any knowledge of such things or the faith to help protect me from them, but now that seems to be as likely as the possibility that it was a ghost. Thanks to you and your daughter for sharing. I hope it is beneficial for her to know that she isn't the only one who sees things like these. I'm sure she appreciates that you are willing to listen to her and take her seriously.
Darkangel73 (4 stories) (127 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-25)
Wow I don't know which is worst seeing the hatman or a pair of yellow eyes staring back at me. I think I will start looking into this one. Thanks for the stories, sorry for the bad experiences. 😢
leemac (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-25)
Hi I have been searching for a story regarding my experience with yellow eyes, and my experience is very similar to yours. It gave me the chill's when I was reading. I will try and explain what happened to me when I was roughly ten. One night I woke for no reason while I was sleeping and when I was in bed I turned and looked at the door and it was open about half way and there was two yellow eyes looking at me about 3 foot high, I was so terrified I did not dare to look away until it disappears. The strange thing was the eyes where further apart from human eyes and they flickered away then I eventually went back to sleep. It was not a bad dream because I just new the difference and I have not been able to forget this event, even today I don't sleep well and I wake every 30 minutes all through the night. We eventually moved from that house 2 years later never to see them again... I would always ask my brother if he had any experiences at that house and he would always say no until he was brave enough to talk about something that has scared me to the core. My brother is a very honest man and this is what he seen and told me. We shared the same room together and he woken and could not see me in my bed, so he got up and walked out the room and seen me at the end of the landing with my back facing him, and called my name lee what are you doing up? And I apparently looked over my shoulder and ran down stairs... He followed me but I was not to be found anywhere downstairs so he went back up and looked in my mothers room where I was sleeping and he said there was no way I could have gotten past him and to my mams room... What shocked him the most was that I had a different pair of pyjamas on to what he had just seen me in. The reason he never talked about this for so long was that just to scared and could not explain it he said. IM from England I hope this was interesting to you all...
many thanks. Lee
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2013-11-02)
SherryF - our Submissions Page should be open again on Monday if you would like to submit your experience as its own story. This way our members will have the opportunity to give their advice and/or comments to your story, the same way Serpent's story deserves our attention. It is very distracting to have a complete experience in the comments section, as it distracts from the original story. I hope you understand.
SherryF (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-02)
The previous comment from me was sent by my daughter. She will be 9 years old this month. I helped with the spelling of some words and reminded her of a few rules of grammar. (Obviously I didn't correct the entire thing lol)

She had told me several months ago that she saw the eyes. I was with her near a mirror the first time I remember hearing about it. She had seen them as a reflection from the other room. I don't remember if it was the same night or soon after, but she told me she saw them in that same room, (we call it the playroom) when she was on the couch in another room. She has also told me she saw them in her bedroom. Our rooms are at the top of the stairs, hers to the right and mine to the left; no doorways, just the space at the top of the stairs. She had gotten in my bed that night (not uncommon because we had shared a family bed until she was 4 then after that she would come back to ours if she woke up in the middle of the night). She was probably 7 during the times she saw the eyes, in second grade. I had assumed she was in her bed when she saw it, but just found out tonight it was my bed she was in, and that she woke up and saw it by her window. This summer she had said she saw it outside in a small wooded area behind our house. I had been thinking she said the eyes were red, but she said they were yellow. Maybe I was thinking red because it's the cliche of monster eyes. But after I thought about it and she said they're yellow (I thought she was changing her story) I was thinking about when I had been looking for things that light would reflect off of that would make her think something looked like yellow eyes. It wouldn't have made sense if they were red. Either way, I shrugged it off as an adult who also once thought things were something spooky until I was old enough to know that wood expands and creaks because of the temperature and not because someone or something you don't know is walking around in your house.

We didn't really think about the eyes too much, and I'm not sure she told me every time she saw them, but it became a topic again this summer when she was playing on her tire swing with a friend and said she saw it. This was the first and only time she saw it outside I think.

Another time before this, she had 2 friends in the yard, one a few months older and the other only 5 years old. This is when the "I saw something in the woods" thing started. And when one kid sees something they all think they see something or at least go along with it, thinking the first one really did see it. I think at one point the 5yo saw a bear lol. One of them talked about shining eyes. We do have deer, squirrels, groundhogs,skunks... (as far as I know, no bear). I tried to explain that animals have shiny eyes and it was probably a deer or something. I'm pretty sure this was an instance of imagination gone wild. They would dismiss my explanations saying it wasn't shaped that way or whatever reason, but that would be common.

However, what my daughter had thought she had seen were the eyes she had already seen before. Between the others thinking they saw something also, and the fact that she had seen eyes, I'm not sure if she actually saw what she thought she saw (just like the other girl thought she saw a bear at one time). Also, this was the only time she saw the eyes outside and the only time she saw anything of it other than eyes. So I don't know if it was over-imagination making something normal into something she had seen before, or if it was the same thing she had seen inside. It was not dark outside when they saw whatever they thought they saw.

Not long after this incident my daughter was playing on the swing with a different girl her age. I don't know or remember exactly how it got to the topic, but the topic was ghosts and I kept telling them there aren't ghosts. They ended up in a conversation where the other girl was in pretend mode, acting like she had seen things... But it was like when kids play make believe. But when my daughter replied to what she was saying, she sounded like she was talking about a real event, and that she believed the other girl was too. I guess she assumed the other girl was not playing make believe but was telling about reality because she herself was being serious and not playing a game. She thought they were having a conversation but the other girl was playing. When I noticed what they were doing and told her the other girl didn't really see things and she was playing, she didn't believe me at first then after a couple of minutes realized I was right. At this point I myself didn't really completely believe the eye thing was real, or maybe she did see something and her mind made it look like something that it wasn't. But I did know she was serious and really believed she had been seeing things. I have heard her imagination stories about what she has seen or done or had or where she lived, or pets she had, things that are impossible. When she tells about these things she has a certain tone of the way she tells it. When she told me about the eyes she did not have that tone, and she was serious. Plus I think the first time she told me about them was because I was near her when she saw their reflection in the mirror and we went to the room and I pointed out the things that could have reflected light to make it seem like she saw something. I think I also tried to blame the cat lol

So now that the topic had been brought back up and she has recently asked about ghosts, and the fact that she is so serious about it, made me decide to look online to see if there was anything about her experience. So that's how I ended up here. Before I let her read these things, I asked several questions so that I would know what she really thought happened before she got any ideas, if even subconsciously, from others stories. She said, in the message to you, that she felt like she was in a force-field. I believe that was something she read about in another story on here about someone who had an imaginary friend who was a white wolf. She did, however, point out to me before reading these stories that it was always in a different room than the one she was in. I hadn't even thought of that. Plus up to that time I didn't know (or remember) that she had told me she was in my bed when she saw it in her room. Another thing that she added here in her message to you was the use of the words 6 feet tall. She may have gotten those words from your story, and used them because we discussed how what she was telling me was the same thing you wrote. When we were figuring out the height I was having her make drawings and compare it to something so I could tell what the height was. At this point I had already read your story and so decided to look at it as being something real and wanted her to tell me whatever she could, and I wanted to do it before she read these stories. She had already decided to look up ghosts a few days earlier but I think what she ended up with was somebody who thinks ghosts can be harmless and try to speak to them. I don't really believe in ghosts but I believe in angels, and that some of those angels turned evil. Communicating with this thing is NOT something I would allow her to do! I told her that maybe the reason it was always in another room (or stopped at the doorway in your case) is because it's not allowed to go that close. That even though they can be evil angels they still have to answer to God and we belong to God and have Jesus. It's interesting how the one you saw stopped before it was in your room and my daughter pointing out that the times she saw it, it was always in a different room than she was. It's also strange that you were both in around second grade. We also have a small door (maybe about 2x3ft and 1/4 inch thick) that has a small space behind it that is used for storage. I don't feel like it has anything to do with the eye thing though. Maybe because I believe the fallen angel idea and not the ghost one. And also because my daughter has seen it in at least 2 places, one upstairs and one downstairs. She hasn't had the dreams or the experience of being held down like some of the others in these stories. But she won't sleep without a night-light and wants my light on too. This is for a reason other than the eyes according to answers she has given to my questions... But I don't know what the reason is. Even if I'm in the room she wants as much light as possible. The way she sees it, if anything can get her, instead of feeling I can protect her she thinks it could just get me too lol. But she doesn't seem as terrified of the eyes as some others are who have posted stories. She doesn't worry about them when she doesn't actually see them. I was going to mention something else but I forget what it was.
SherryF (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-01)
I saw eyes glowing yellow too. Once I saw the body, it was about six feet tall. It did not move, it just stared. It was very freaky. It had a body the shape of a ghost. And the thing that was the most freaky was that it NEVER came in the same room as me. It was like there was a force-field around me. I saw it seven times. Three times I saw it in my bedroom. Three in my playroom. One outside, in the wooded area.
Fallen_doll (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-09)
Hi! Thanks for sharing! 😁 I find your story so Scary... Share m0re stories.
Serpent (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-28)
Thanks Isandhu,

I read your story. Very strange and very creepy. I think there are some similarities too. Annoying how this stuff sticks with you after so many years. I tend to think my mom's house isn't actively haunted either and that what I saw wasn't necessarily a human spirit. Sorry to hear about your father.

Serpent
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-28)
I did have an experience I would consider to be similar in many ways, although I didn't see yellow eyes, but shadow people dancing around my bed. My story is posted on this site. The similarity is in the effect of the experience, which is exactly as you describe. I, too, tried to cry out, but was too scared to make any sound. I have never forgotten the experience, and I still have to sleep with a nightlight sometimes after about 35 years, so congrats that you only had one until college. I, too, feel the event was significant, but I'm still not sure how. Sometimes I think I was being tested for something and that I failed because I got too scared. Or maybe whatever they were fed off my extreme fear. I have read lots of stuff about sleep paralysis, but I firmly believe I was not sleeping and it was not a dream. I have lived in the house where this happened off and on over the years, and live there now. There have been other incidents in the house such as phantom noise, which I consider to be residual energy and not an actual haunting. However, my father died in the house and I and at least one other person have had encounters with him. I hope it is just residual, and he has moved on now. The house has a good feel to it, though, and generally I feel safe there. Sorry for the rambling, and I hope this helps.
Serpent (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-28)
Hmm... I'm not convinced there will be anything too interesting behind either door, but that's why I tried not to leave anything out, to see what other people thought. I always thought it had more to do with the closet if anything, since the 'eyes' appeared right in front of it.

The reason that we never opened the attic is 1. We couldn't reach it and 2. Every time we so much as bumped the door, dead (and sometimes alive) paper wasps came spilling out (Children have this weird aversion to being stung). The other door seemed to be sealed.

I am going to double check with my brothers that they never got a good look inside either, but I might check out both for myself (and the closet again) regardless, the next time I visit. Maybe I can stir up whatever it was for my poor mom! Lol.

I've always wanted to look into the history of the house, but I've never really known how to get started. With the deed, I suppose?

They could have been two orbs, but they stayed the same distance apart, moved together on the same plane, and stayed about a person's height from the ground, which made them seem like eyes.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, everyone.

Serpent
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-27)
Maybe try looking up any history on the house and see if you can find any answers from there, And looking past and into where those doors lead may well give you more answers too.

They couldn't have been two orbs floating toward you? Just a thought. 😊
Maple (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-27)
Man I believe you. 😕 But I agree if you want answers you should explore those strange doors. But then again I'm only 11 so who am I to judge. 😕 Also good story. 😁
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-27)
Rough guess, until you investigate what lies behind those two doors you'd mentioned (attic and the other leading to the ell), you'll probably never get any answers.
Serpent (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-26)
Thanks for believing me. I do not think that I was half asleep (as soon as I spotted them, I was wide awake!). I am very sure I saw SOMETHING, I just don't know what it was. Maybe there is a perfectly rational explanation, I haven't heard of anything that seems to fit, however.

All I really felt that night was terror like I've never felt before or since and that the 'eyes' were 'after' me. I guess I have some weird feelings about it now, but I think that's more a reflection of me than whatever I saw.
tiaxnokoni (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-26)
I believe you. I like how you were able to dismiss and debunk everything else and you compared it to the yellow eyes and said that it couldn't be anything explained. At first when I started to read your story I thought "oh, this is a case of mistaken identity" but as you described them coming closer I dismisses that idea.

Did you feel anything about them? If you saw them only once do you think you could have been 1/2 asleep?

Well, I wasn't there to see them also, so I don't kow what you saw, but I believe you.

-Tiaxnokoni

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: