You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My New House For A Fresh Start

Real Ghost Stories

My New House For A Fresh Start

 

I'm not for sure where to start but here we go. I was 24 years old making good money living in an apartment in Denton Texas, when I decided that I was going to start looking into buying a house. I had looked for a couple weeks when I ran across new homes being built. I set up a time to meet and ended up buying a three bedroom home weeks later, took two months for it to be built. I moved in with my daughter, my girlfriend that I had been dating, and her son. The house was wonderful. Well, "was" is the key word.

About 2 months after moving in I started having this strange feeling that someone was watching me from time to time. It would almost feel like I had someone almost riding my back. I get up early in the morning so 4 am cones early. I would get up, take my morning shower, get dressed and walk down the hall to the kitchen. I would go to fix a sandwich or two for work and I would go to get the bread when I noticed it wasn't where I usually kept it but at the edge of the counter. The first couple times I didn't really get concerned with it as I just thought one of us had not put it away.

I then would reach over, turn the light out and head out the door. That's when I noticed for the first time that I wasn't alone. I felt and heard Someone or something walking with me toward the door. I hurried and turned around, to only see that I was the only one there.

This went on every morning same way: turn out the light head to the door and there it was.

One day after I got off work I came home unlocked the door and immediately had this feeling like someone was in the house. I walked in, looked around but nothing. I walked back through the kitchen and stopped dead in my tracks. The bread that I had put up in the corner of the counter was sitting there on the edge of the counter. I watched it for a few moments as if maybe it was alive or something. So I decided I would call my girlfriend and ask if she had moved it and just didn't put it back. She said no, she didn't fix anything before she left. Crazy I said to myself. This continued to happen the entire time I lived in the house.

I have many more stories to tell about my house considering I lived there almost three years. If you want to hear more just let me know. It gets a little more interesting as the months and years go on.

Other hauntings by Ihaveseen99

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ihaveseen99, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-13)
Ihaveseen99: As roseinbloom mentioned have you looked at all the possibilites regarding the placement of the bread?

If there is no other explanation I would look into the land history before the homes where built.
Have you bought something 2nd hand perhaps or were you given anything, especially material goods as a gift for the home at all? Sometimes things of a spiritual nature can be attached to certain objects. Just a thought! Look forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
clever210 (3 stories) (189 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-13)
Cool story. I am looking forward to read the next installment. 😁
roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-12)
Just a thought, how old were your 2 kids? If they were older than 4 yrs., maybe they fixed themselves a PB&J sandwhich or something, and just forgot to put the bread back in it's proper place. 😉
Ihaveseen99 (2 stories) (6 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-12)
I just got the next part sent in so be looking for it in a couple of days I think y'all will like this part talking about it has brought back so many memories that not only was scary but funny too. Thank you for reading my story
zelda124 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-12)
tell more! Tell more! Please! 😊 oh and you said that you usualy wake up around 4am, well 3am is known as dead time. Dead time is when most spirits come out. It is also said that 3am (dead time) is them time christ died. A little history 😉. I hope you are safe and well and that this spirit does not hurt you or anyone in the house.
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-12)
Hi Ihaveseen, It sounds as if you have a 'guest' that wants to fix a sandwich & go to work with you.
Thanks for the post, & I too, would like to hear more!
Minato (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-11)
Wow considering its a newly built house. Yes sir please we would love to hear more from you, we are curious, thanks for the story:)

By the way I just bought a small two story townhouse and is being built or already built, in three months I will be moving in... I just hope it will not turn out to be the same as yours:) peace and God bless:)
Ihaveseen99 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-11)
Thank you for the comments I will sit down and get another one out for you.
Mabs_Sith_Lord (72 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-11)
Wow! I'd really like to read of other spooky goings on in your house!

Cheers!
herohead (2 stories) (61 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-11)
Yes please write more stories. I'm looking forward to reading more:-)

Hero
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-03-11)
Ihaveseen99 - I'd be interested in reading more. Just thought I'd put that out there 😉. I'm intrigued.

Thanks for submitting your story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: