You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Crystal Baby

Real Ghost Stories

Crystal Baby

 

My mum has always called me a Crystal baby, meaning that I am very spiritual and connect with the dead. I have had a lot of experiences with the paranormal. I was born in 1994 and I wouldn't have even been 9-months-old when stuff started to happen.

It all started when my mum and I moved into an old looking house and since it was just the two of us it was perfect. This is the layout of the house from when you walk into the house. You go up a set of stairs into the conservatory. To the right, at the end, is a toilet and beside it to the left is the laundry room. The conservatory isn't that big, but anyway beside the laundry to the left is the door into the house. You immediately walk into the kitchen and to the left is the lounge that has an old log burner sitting in the wall with bricks around it about a foot away from each other. At the end of the lounge is the sitting room where we normally kept the computer and play station. Now if you go back into the kitchen and face the opposite way from the door you entered the house in, there is a door there which leads into a hallway. As soon as you walk into the hallway on the right you have the bathroom and if you continue mum's room is on the left, then mine is on the right. Then there is another door to get outside, but we hardly ever used it.

I was nine-months-old when we moved into this house, and I remember little bits that happened and my mum has told me things that have happened. The first thing happened when I was asleep in my cot and my mum was out in the garden which is right under my window. Every so often she would look up at my window which, at the time my curtains were shut. She looked up at my window to see a figure sit on my window sill and when she ran into my room no one was there, though the pushed in curtain was still like someone was sitting there. My mum tried not to think too much into it, but it was happening most of the time and she thought she was going crazy.

Mum's cousin Kelly came around about three weeks later. They were outside doing the gardens and to their surprise it happened again. They looked at each other and my mum said, "Tell me you saw that, that I'm not going crazy." Kelly nodded speechlessly. My mum didn't tell me anything else after that, just that they were scared to go into the house for awhile.

Another thing happened when I was one or two and my mum was having a shower and, like many kids, I was out in the lounge watching TV and my mum could hear someone calling out to her. So she called me and said, "Um, Tiff, is someone at the door?" and I was like, "No." Mum heard it again so she got out of the shower to find there was no one but us home.

Things like someone calling out to us happened a lot. Things being moved and blankets were sat on when no one was there. It would freak my mum and but not me, even though it does now.

My mum told me that when I was about two to about four, I would throw tea parties with myself and she would watch me. I would talk to, I guess myself, though when my mum asked who I was talking to I could tell her everything about them, what they were wearing and everything. When I was little I loved playing outside in the back yard until this one day when my mum saw me walking around the yard with my hand in the air in like a fist. She said it was like I was holding someone's pinkie finger like little kids do.

I have many more stories. I hope all of this stuff stops because it really scares me a lot. If anyone has any questions or can help please give me advice or questions. Thanks.

WondaStruck

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Zealand

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, WondaStruck, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Nurse1992 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-15)
All children are born sensitive to spirits because they haven't learnt to close their minds to them. When I was younger, everytime I went to visit my grandparents, I would play with the same little girl who nobody else could see, the funny thing was, I only saw her at my grandparents so it wasn't all in my mind. Unfortunately, as we get older, a lot of us lose our ability to communicate with the other side.
WondaStruck (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-27)
My mum kept things that I could hurt myself with out of reach, that way I didn't hurt myself. My mum also showered with the door open that way if anything did happen she could get to me. I'm tiny, I have always been tiny. I'm 17 nearly 18 and I'm only 4.9 foot, so there wasn't anything that I could really touch that I could hurt myself with when I was 2.
MissyM (2 stories) (152 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-03-27)
No child is old enough to be left alone when they are two... Lol Just because you're old enough to walk and talk doesn't mean you can't get into trouble, get hurt, or put something in your mouth that you shouldn't.
But I do not doubt that your Mom did have a shower. I know sometimes when my husband is not home and I need to bath I put a baby gate up between the bathroom and my son's room so he can play in his room and still come in the bathroom. I can hear and see him (he is 3
Ale (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-27)
I liked your story and I hope to hear more of your experiences. Sounds like you are gifted and the timeline checks out for you to be a crystal, see link if you want to know more
Http://www.starchildren.info/crystal.html

Stay true to you ❤
WondaStruck (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-26)
i was older enough to talk and be left alone when I was two, I could walk when I was 1 and a half. I was never left home alone at all when I was little. I hope this helps clarify things.
-WondaStruck
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-03-26)
You couldn't have been a) old enough to be left alone even for the duration of your mom's shower and b) old enough for her to ask you if someone was at the door and expect a coherent answer when you were one or two. Either you've got your timeline wrong, I've misunderstood what you are trying to say or... Please clarify.
WondaStruck (1 stories) (5 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-03-26)
These were not imaginary friends, my mum got an expert to come and see what was happening and he classed it as ghosts, though he also said that they will not harm me. When I was a child they didn't scare me, I moved from a little town to a big city. I have experienced a different kind of paranormal vibe, it felt harmful and I will post more of that soon.
-WondaStruck
MissyM (2 stories) (152 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-03-26)
"I hope all of this stuff stops because it really scares me a lot"
So am I right to assume that paranormal things still happen to you like they did when you were a little?
If you saw things since you were a child that you weren't scared of then why are you scared now? Wouldn't you be more used to and open to the paranormal then ever before?
Chewy_Love95 (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-26)
Hey Amazzing Story, and this gift you have is amazzing as well. You should take advantage of it. Ask Them why they are still around and what happened to them maybe you could help a family talk to their loved ones. Good luck with everything.

Love,
Cheyenne ❤
nyuboom (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-26)
Either you had a Ghost play-mate or an Imaginary one. A lot of kids when they are younger can see ghost and interact with them more then Adults can. I believe it's because they aren't as scared.
WondaStruck (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-25)
Dear Crecentblue03,
Thank you so much for responding, I feel that you are right about me having a gift for them to contact this world through me. I have so much more to tell, so keep reading.
Thank you so much, you have helped me realize something I haven't.
-WondaStruck.
crecentblue03 (151 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-24)
Dear wondastruck, that is an interesting story. I believe what you have is a gift but more than that its who you are a part of you, not everyone can see them, you were born sensitive to them that's why they can contact you and do. I don't think they want to hurt or they would have done so a long time ago. They are in the other world the spirit world a world that most people can't see and most people can't see them but, you can you are their connection to a world they were once a part of and miss dearly they are still holding on too this world through you. I am American and my daughter and I are living in Bangladesh, A whole other world to us to what we are used too. We, came from New York so I am always going to the computer to check the news from there or just to communicate to people from there. They are reaching out to you, you remind them of this world that they miss so much Yea they should go to the other world but the unknown may just be to scary for them and they don't want to take the next step in going there or just don't know how. Just food for thought. Thank you so much for sharing!.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: