You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Dark Tall Figure Making Sounds

Real Ghost Stories

Dark Tall Figure Making Sounds

 

I went to bed after midnight on Monday night. Had a bit of a hard time falling asleep I was just restless. As I was lying there for a while I started to drift off but wanted to get up and check on the others in the next room.

As I was about to get out of bed I saw this dark figure standing in the dark... I have a cable box in my room which gives off a small glare of light and that is where this thing was standing because I no longer could see the time... Just the small glow behind his figure... All of a sudden I was unable to move and couldn't even scream. It felt like there was a lump in my throat and unable to call out. My body was locked on the bed and all of a sudden this strange noise came from the direction of this dark tall figure it sounded like wings flapping. The sound was very crisp and clear... No break in its rhythm.

I tried looking over but so scared to really look but all I could see was a tall dark figure of a person and as the flapping got loud I felt this weird air flow towards me from the thing. It wasn't cold, or warm, it felt like a low breeze. I began calling on God in my mind since I was unable to move and speak just than in a matter of a few seconds it disappeared. The feeling of being stuck, unable to move and not speak left me.

Afterwards I felt weak and very tired.

No I wasn't asleep I was wide awake.

It has been quiet lately since the last time I posted and it seems to start up again but this time to pin me down?... This experience was scary.

Other hauntings by SilentPink

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SilentPink, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

adsouza (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-27)
Interesting account. Try researching sleep paralysis, as from what is written, it seems close to sleep paralysis.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: