You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Children Making Their Appearances

Real Ghost Stories

Children Making Their Appearances

 

Throughout my life I have seen some things and upon trying to tell anyone else it seems no one believed me. But eventually the ghost or spirits I have seen made themselves present in front of people I know... Makes me feel better knowing I am not tripping out.

Just when I thought the appearances would no longer take place... There have been some odd things going on in my home. At first a little girl would appear down the hall wearing a long gown. She would just stand there but her face... I just couldn't make out any features... I thought it was just me until she showed herself to my husband. She would pop up here and there until we ordered her to stop appearing and to return to where she belongs... She no longer showed up.

But lately I have felt as if someone blew near my ear... Followed by the volume to my surround system going up... See my sound system has a touch screen and when one touches it, it makes a series of beep sounds. I knew at that point something was there touching upon the keypads. It happened the next day while my children were in the living room and it freaked us all out but we ignored it and later on prayed for it to just go away.

Well just 2 weekends ago I woke up after 3am to get something to drink as I was making my way back down the hall towards my room a small figure skipped next to me I looked down to see a small child like figure, long tanned T shirt, long curly hair but no facial features... When I took a step back to really take a look it disappeared. I just blocked it out and proceeded into my bedroom. My husband got up to use the rest room and as I was sitting up drinking my water the childlike apparition leaped up towards him... Like a child would to get attention. At first he thought it was one of our small children until it disappeared before our eyes which caused him to curse in surprise.

This apparition didn't seem friendly like the first encounter of the little girl we had seen before. This one was trying to mimic a child and I had an odd feeling about it.

I am glad to have found this site so I can keep track of what is going on.

I hope eventually to get some answers to why these apparitions are showing themselves to me mostly.

Other hauntings by SilentPink

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SilentPink, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sofanghost120 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
Wow! My experience is sorta similar, I too had a child like figure in my room and I was alone that night and it started close to four am. The child like figure made no sounds and all it did was reached out its arm in a slow motion kind of way towards me but then I blacked out or must have fallen into a deep sleep. Woke up and it was daylight but still had that uneasy feeling. But if the whispers and sounds or either laughter or crying starts; I think I might just lose my mind.
pinkparrot6202 (41 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-23)
this is mad I love it rated 9/10 ❤ 😆 😁 I really am looking forward to read more

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: