You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Dark Mornings With An Incubus

Real Ghost Stories

Dark Mornings With An Incubus

 

I am new to this site, and I like it so far. I guess it's just good to know I'm not the only one going through these experiences. I don't know what to call it, paranormal the unknown spirits ghost. I have read a lot of stories concerning succubus and incubus that it has encouraged to share mine.

I live with my boyfriend, Jorge, and our two daughters in my mother in laws house. The four of us share a bedroom; this means we have a queen bed and a toddler bed for my youngest and my oldest sleeps with us. My oldest, Kayla, goes on the bus to school around the same time Jorge goes to work at six am. So I go back to sleep with Yvette.

On this one particular day I was waking up for no reason. Well on the third time I jolted awake I figured out why I was waking up. The cover was being slowly pulled down from the edge of the bed; I didn't see anything or anyone it's like it was falling off but in slow motion. I yanked my cover back and scooted over to the other side of the bed close to the wall. I drifted back to sleep and was once again woken up by a tugging on my legs, to be more exact I was being pulled onto the side of the bed. My upper body was still on the bed but my legs were being held open by a dark figure. At this time it was seven or eight in the morning yet my room was so dark I could just make out the outline of a male body. In some stories people have described being kissed or caressed by the incubus yet mine just had sex with me and was done. I don't remember much about the sex, I was aware it was happening but the whole time I was staring at it and trying to understand what was going on. I must have drifted off back to sleep, when I woke up an hour later all was normal. It wasn't until around noon that my whole experience came flooding back to me and I had to sit down and rethink what had gone on. Everyone in the house was either at work or at school; I was alone with Yvette all day. My mother in law called me from work and I told her what had happened, she said I needed to pray and get some holy water. She went on to say I had made the whole experience up in my dreams and that no such things are real, at least in her mind. That it was all due to me being scared to be alone in a big house.

That was the first but not the last of these visits they all occur when Jorge is gone and mostly everyone else in the house. It's always the same, he pulls me off and has his way and is gone. It's in a dreamlike state that I wake up not sure of what has gone on. I haven't shared my story anymore because I am afraid people are going to sum it up into a wet dream. He does not excite me in anyway its all for his benefit I'm just lying there half asleep and confused. My feelings on this matter are I am terrified of what has gone on but mostly until I wake up. It does not give out a hateful feeling or any kind of emotion its just there.

Since I was little I have always believed in anything that can be proven. Yes sometimes you cannot see anything, but there is a feeling to the air as if you are being watched that can be enough to let you know you are not alone. I feel as if this is a great site for mature people to talk about their contacts with these beings. Thanks for reading my story and believe me it's not the last one I have had many more encounters. Feel free to comment to try to distinguish what kind of being it is, right now I'm leaning towards an incubus.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nanciii21, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-07)
Tia03,

I think you will find you will get more responses if you submit your 'story' via the submissions page and have it published.

Thank you.

Respectfully,

Rook
Tia03 (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-07)
Hi everyone, I had a experience a few years back that was similar to a lot of the stories I have been reading about incubus visits yet mine was a little different and I still find myself questioning what happened. It was late I was in bed and the room got real dark, I start noticing movement that can only be described as shadowy smoke it was hazy but as the encounter continued the darkness took on a more solid form hooded no features of a man I wasn't trapped or held down and in my mind I asked is this real I continued to talk to this thing iny head it answered in my head no voice but I heard its answers it touched me and as I began to believe it really was something real it continued to do things it took a bag and sprinkled powder over my stomach and every time it did this I felt its touch more it became more than hazy smoke and I continued talking to it I asked its name I asked if he was good or evil and I heard its laugh It finished and it didn't leave it said it would come again if I liked and it only left when I said I was tired which I was I felt heavy and spent. Over next few months I swear it came again I tried not to allow myself to focus on the darkness in the room but I was skeptical initially only trying to discount myself I would call out to it and I would feel it there trying to reach for me in my mind after doing this a couple of times I shut it out completely but I really do believe something visited me something evil and I know it sounds crazy but I was completely awake and aware it asked me to choose it didn't force me it coaxed me it used its touch to pursued me if I didn't know better and hadn't stopped myself I feel like it could have taken over me. Sounds crazy even now but I know it happened...
CosmicFlare (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-09)
I'm new here too but for different reasons...I'm curious about these claimed attacks... I mean they sound horrific but strange. Do incubis randomly pick who to annoy? In all the stories so far, an incubus suddenly appear into ones life without reason...I'm 😕
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-17)
Sorry, my phone is stupid... Anyway I was saying that they get you at you most vonrable time. Usually right as you fall asleep or right as you are waking. That way it leaves you confused or in question... Was I just dreaming? That way it can co. Tinue & it really just drains your life away. I know it sucks, but know that you know what you are dealing with you can fight back. & do fight, you have the power. Its not too easy but don't give up. I am praying for you. God bless you & your family. I pray against this creep, to not start with your children. Pray pray pray. I promise it helps.

Much love.
LSD
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-17)
Hi. I have struggled with an incubus/succubus for 27 years When it first began as a little girl it would make suggestions in my dreams & I would wake up mid climax... As a little girl... I didn't thibk little girls could be stimulated. As I got older I realized what it was & to tell you the truth, it rather pissed me off. Knowing some sleazy demon was attached to me & I knew other people in my family would pick up on it. Some did & saw it for what it was, but others just saw it as ME being sleazy or slutty. One of my sisters & I no longer speak & haven't for years because she is so mistaken about it. As I got older it knew I knew what was happening & I didn't like it. It scared me. It would move my limbs & blow in my ear or hold my eyes shut somehow. Well I started casting it out in Jesus' name. Some nights I would space out praying or it would cause me to fall asleep while I prayed. It
Started to manifest with this sweet soft smell & the room would be lit up with a soft amber light. It would be warm & so cozy. I felt blissfully comforted & at these times I would submit to it... It was so friggin strange that it knew just how to get me to give in & it pissed me off because I KNEW the whole time but couldn't bring my self to refuse it. I hate it. It makes me feel guilty. It goes away for months at a time & will now get me wheweather I'm in bed or not... So as you can see, these things can in fact cause you to feel dreamy. They get you at your most vou
Nanciii21 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-03)
#Blaqwynter. Hey thanks for the comment. Yeah sometimes I do seem to feel drained of energy.
# javelina. I'm not really sure myself but I do understand what your implying. I've been doing what Blaq suggested about tellinit to go away and it hasn't happened. I must mention though that a few nights ago my boyfriend said I was swinging and flaying my ams around the whole while screaming NO STOP. And we have moved to a different room in the house and I hear footsteps leading into my door then they stop. Also my daughter Yvette and Kayla now have our old bedroom. Yvette had a couple of screaming fits at night and when I got to her she just shook her head and didn't even know she was screaming. Yvette recently woke up with a scratch on her face and no explanation to how it got there.
Blaqwynter (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-26)
Hi Nanci,

Its an Incubus for sure. Some can be more violent, while others are more caressing like you said. I have had very similar experiences, where I would awake and feel a heavy pressure on my chest. I could breath just fine, but I could feel the energy drain from me where I was unable to move my own body; and where its nearly impossible to speak. These beings can read your mind, and so you are free to rehearse the Lords prayer in your thoughts, and the being will usually go away. The feed on negative forces, drain your vital energy so that they can have their way with you. My experience was when I was with my ex bf, and I was alone in the house. I would awake and just as I was coming into full consciousness, I would feel the heaviness of the being laying on me. I can;t see him, but I can feel him. Sometimes they offer growls as they suck the life force from you, and all you can do is lay there and pray to the lord. They hate the word ''Jesus'' and will always go away at the first thought of the word. Anyway, I lay in bed and I can actually feel penetration it was slow, and sensuous. Indeed I was frightened, because I was afraid of what was happening. I even at times awoke with having unwanted orgasms. Its a unique but frightening experience when you're not understanding what's going on. After several months of this type of wakening, I fully understood what was taking place.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-26)
Nanciii21,
You have noted that this occurs in a dreamlike state. Also. It seems to be the same way each time. And that no one but you and your youngest are normally the only ones home at the time.
I realize it is hard to put this off as just a dream, but you do see that it can be seen as such from the description you have laid forth, correct?
One thing I do know, is that the weirdest and strangest dreams do seem to occur more often after waking and then returning to sleep again shortly afterward. I'm not saying it is what is happening, but you say you were in a dreamlike state during each occurrence. Also, it wasn't until later in the day that you had begun to recall the incident. That sounds more like a dream than an awake type experience to me.
I'm sorry, if there is anything that could actually put you in the awake state, it would be that. At least from my perspective.
I could be wrong though. Thank you for sharing.

Jav

New comments for this story have been disabled