You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Demonic Entity Or What?

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic Entity Or What?

 

As far back as I can remember there has been a presence with me. My boyfriend and I recently moved into our own place. That's where the story starts; it started with some creepy noises in the night, noises we wrote off as the house settling. Over the next few weeks things got worse. I started hearing scratching on the wall all night long, right above my boyfriends head, it kept me up for hours at a time. I thought we had a mouse but every time I woke my boyfriend up it would stop. Suddenly, doors would open without wind mainly the balcony door in both the kids rooms.

Water would suddenly drip for a long period of time out of the master bath, it almost made a rhythm. Then it got scary. After been up for a few nights because of the scratching, as my boyfriend sat by the computer in the room with his back to the door, I saw it; a black shadow the appearence of a male figure wearing a hat slowly walking past our bedroom door. I said I just saw him and with that he was gone.

Things only escalated from there, always while my boyfriend slept or was out of the house. We had a little house warming with a couple friends and talking ghost stories. That night the scratching noises got louder and more persistant, again stopping each time I woke my boyfriend. That's when it all got worse, while showering writing appeared on the glass door 4 letters which I later found to be rune writing. When I got out of the shower scratches appeared on my back a perfect x on my left about the area of my kidneys and a cross or plus a bit higher on my right side.

That's when my boyfriend started to believe all this to be real. He had watched me shower and start to get dressed while it happened. I could not have marked my own back in those places perfectly.

My lamp was laid on its side out of nowhere.

Then, I sought out help from a medium I know in Hawaii and she told me to get sage and smudge the house, she had me place garlic and rock salt under my bed and pour salt water down all the drains. I got the information and sent my boyfriend to get sage. While he was gone stuff really stirred up.

I fell asleep for a minute while my 10 year old made bracelettes in her room and my 5 year old downstairs watching TV, suddenly my bedroom door slammed shut. Not a window was open in the house, I got up ran to the door and it was stuck shut, not locked but being held. I called for my oldest thinking she was playing a prank. She came running. We both tried to jiggle the door knob, nothing would open it.

I went out my balcony into the girls room and around to the otherside of my bedroom door, still nothing would work. I came back into my room and opened the door easily with no resistence. After that I waited outside with the kids until my boyfriend got back. When he did I sent them to my brother-in-law's and smudged my house, I decided to record it on my phone. It went uneventful through most of it, when I went back downstairs doors begin slamming, first the bathroom then the master bedroom, last the girls bedroom. Frightened I came upstairs and grabbed my phone and walked to my brother-in-law's house.

When we reviewed the tape you can hear growling; I didn't hear that while being there. A while later my boyfriend went back to get some things we needed for dinner, and also videotaped it on his phone, the sage went hidden by an empty milk jug that made no sense to have fallen on its own and all the drawers in the master bath were open.

The next night I sought the help of a shaman who did some work on me saying the entity was attached to me and was jealous of my boyfriend. After her 2 hours work on my chakrah and releasing this so called entity I felt tired and hungry but a little better. A few days passed uneventfully.

Then dreams of cockroaches crawling on me started up, I jumped up a few times searching the bed for them and turned up nothing. Those dreams shortly turned to hallucinations I couldn't understand. The 4th night my boyfriend started having the same dreams. Then the scratching was back, and crunching a huge smell of vinegar and sage made me sick. I hadn't slept well in days, and it just kept escalating. My boyfriend lost his phone something he never has out of his hands. Three scratches appeared on my back shortly after my medicine bag was missing from between my mattress where I had placed it because the shaman told me to. It returned to the top of my mattress later that day. Afraid to really use it I placed it on my nightstand until I talked to my shaman. When she gave me the okay to carry it with me I went to get it and it was gone again.

At work that day a cockroach crawled on my leg I closed my eyes and when I opened them it was gone. That night a priest came over to do a blessing, he stuttered his prayers, his hand shook as he read the bible, and he rushed outta here after finishing as if he had seen a ghost.

I'm not only terrified of what's to come now I'm confused and frustrated. I'm beginning to feel I'm crazy. The medicine bag returned to my floor later that night. Here we are the next day waiting for peace.

The night after I sent my story these numbers appeared scratched into my back, a couple minutes later a 1 went between them. They appeared out of no where right in front of my boyfriends eyes, as if they were being scratched from in side my body.

Demonic Entity Or What?

As quickly as the scratches showed up they were gone right after the picture was taken.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Utah

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cindanela, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Crashley (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-19)
I happen to be going through these same experiences as we speak. I am a paranormal investigator. Shortly after starting, I began having activity. I have heard a woman speak to me as well, I have been touched, scratched, heard other voices, angry voices, growling (with my ears jn real time in a room full of people) I have photographs that are beyond anything I have ever seen. (Taken in my own house) I have been trying to figure this out for years and I have actually learned quite a bit about what this is, and how to keep it at bay for the most part. Cindanela if you are still subscribing to this thread, or anyone else struggling with this and seeking help, please email adhoff [at] live.com. I would love to speak with you.
cindanela (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-30)
So its been a few months things are still happening, I've had the comforter ripped off of me as I slept, I was jerked in the kitchen, my man had his ear blown into, we hear breathing and foot steps. Things calmed down but now we both feel out of norm we want to go do stuff but can't. We either feel sick all the time or tired, I have all sorts of negitive thoughts, like he doesn't love me anymore or he's cheating on me. Stuff I don't normally worry about, I feel delusional like I'm actually somewhere else not even in this world. I think of crazy stupid things like death a lot I'm envious of other peoples lives, again not usual of me. I've been withdrawn, my man is extremely sensitive lately like everything I say is coming out as if I'm saying he is an idiot. So he's snappy with me, I crave sex way more than usual and he doesn't want it at all. I'm starting to think my haunting our haunting has gotten worse internally nothing we have done helps. I rather go back to the scratches on the wall then this dreary feeling. I really don't know what to do anymore.
emehelper12 (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-10)
Hey,I read your reply saying that you heard a Female voice asking why you were ignoring her. I just wondered if you knew of any Female relatives or friends who passed on.I've read about stranbge happenings like this and thought if you did know of any, then it might just be someone you knew trying to get through to you.

Also,I would try Salt and Lavender:)
spectae (1 stories) (41 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-29)
Hi cindanela,

A lot of posts. I haven't read through them.

Looks like someone wrote "47" on your back.

Is that of any significance?

PeAcE
cindanela (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-29)
Wow so many comments. Thank you for all the suggestions. Things are still going on in the house but more mild and quiet. I can sometimes hear voices, a part of me wants to say I'm completely going nuts. However I know I'm not the one messing up the beds after they are made, or throwing all the clothes onto the ground after just putting them away. Small things going on around the house, have me concerned that this is not going away anytime soon. If anyone wants to contact me directly please email me ashbombwellman83 [at] gmail.com

I am thinking it might be time I try to talk to them/it. A girls voice asked me recently why I am ignoring them so I think ignoring them is a bad idea. Any suggestions about this would be greatly appreciated.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-17)
[at] supernaturalservices,
Please do not ignore this post...
I am merely trying to alert you about something you are apparently unaware of, as you continue to make the request in nearly every post you leave.
This web site does not have a PM service/option. You are leaving the message all over the site for these folks to 'pm you', which they cannot do. There is nothing on your profile page indicating how you prefer to be contacted, nor do you include an email address or web site.
I am trying to be neighborly here, hoping that it is merely an oversight on your part. But if you really do want to help them, leave the advice you have for them on their page like the rest of us do, or offer up an actual way of contacting you.
Thank you,
Jav
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
So that is what I base my defintion on. I don't rely on what other people have said in the past. I go by my personal experiences with both demons and angels.

And if you say that personal experience doesn't count, then you would have to throw away ALL other written documents. Because those documents (like the Bible, Koran, ect.) are all written experiences and interpretations of personal events or events that were passed down as stories through generations. Those words were written by humans. It would be like me writing down my words, getting them published, and other people reading it and agreeing with me. But that is still MY beliefs. People either agree or disagree but just because my words are now available to the masses doesn't change their meaning nor the weight of my argument.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
well I know a demon personally. He has never attacked me nor is he evil. Evil I believe is a term that people came up with to describe the energy the demon is made up of. They are lower level entities. That is what they are. They are born into the lower vibrations and are made up of "bad" energy. Since most demons are up to no good the energy that they permiate translates to bad. We have warning bells for a reason. Their energy is supposed to cause alarm so we avoid them.

My friend has this same energy. And it took me a very long time to become accustomed to it. There are times that when he visits that it is hard to be at ease. But that is his energy. He has never done wrong to me. Demons do like jokes though. And sometimes when they scare people they do it because its funny to them. They also like the energy that people give off. And each emotion is a different type of energy and they will exploit their position to cause fear to get the reactive energy that they want so they can "use" it. This doesn't make them bad. That is basically saying that a tiger kills to eat. We don't get mad at a tiger for being a tiger and we take action to protect ourselves against an attack from a tiger if we need to. Demons are no different. I can't be mad at a demon for being a demon. They have will and they can choose to do what they do. They are a species, just as angels are a species. There are bad angels. Angels can do just as much damage as a demon if they choose to. But that still makes them an angel at the end of the day. Just like people, they are a race of their own and they can do what they want to do.

Standard human definition is not reality. Humans define beings they don't understand and write it down. But sometimes they are not right. You can't go off written word all the time. Humans half the time don't know what the heck they are talking about. If a human has a meeting with a demon and they say they were afraid and attacked and the energy of the being made them scared, then the demon will be considered an enemy. They are not the enemy, they are just being who they are. Clashes with them is rare. I would say only 3% of paranormal experiences is demon related.
supernaturalservices (86 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-06-14)
Also, while talking to a colleague about this my computer and phone started malfunctioning. And I had trouble getting you that contact info.
supernaturalservices (86 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-06-14)
The bottom line is that this person needs help. Those marks are branded reverse runes, which means that they are trying to reverse her energy as well as a sort of signature.

Cindanela, you need help. I can provide that. I am concerned about where this could go if left untreated.

If you do not feel comfortable contacting me via contact Ahura Z at 207-347-5686.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-14)
redphx,

I respect the point you are trying to make, I 'resent' the fact that every time it comes up you insist that 'demons' are a race unto themselves, they can be 'good or bad', 'holy or evil' and they can be possessive and jealous beings... And you say this is their character?

It sounds as if you are describing the Jinn of Middle Eastern Folklore and Religious Teachings yet you continue to to promote your views, without more of a definition of them, when you know they are going to 'spark a debate' that will detract away from any aid and assistance the O/P came here looking for.

I'm reasonably sure the majority of the individuals reading use a 'modern definition of the word Demon, which the Good Book of Webster says is...

DEMON: 1 a: an evil spirit b: a source or agent of evil, harm, distress, or ruin.

There are others which may even fit your beliefs a bit better as the definition goes on to say...

2 usually daemon: an attendant power or spirit: genius. 3 usually daemon: a supernatural being of Greek mythology intermediate between gods and men.

All of which is fine but you have never once offered just where you derive your definition of 'Demon' from, despite being asked many, many times. So I again state I can't help but think you state your 'personal views' in such away as to 'stir up' controversy and cause arguments.

So, I'm going to ask you outright... Just what do you base your definition of 'Demon' on?

I do my best to keep my religious views out of my inputs, but my view of demons comes from a 'Christian' point of view. They were the 1/3 of the host that sided with Lucifer (from the Bible) and were cast out of Heaven when he 'fell'. They are EVIL and they only wish to keep mankind from returning to Heaven. This is my point of view and while I hate to generalize I feel the majority of the people who visit this site and or submit their experiences believe in this version 'more or less' rather than what you seem to believe.

All I'm really asking is that you 'define' your definition of 'Demon' as I feel it would go a long way to helping everyone understand your point of view and lead to less distracting 'debates'.

Thank You.

Respectfully,

Rook
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-14)
Oerath

Why do you assume that demons don't write in ruines? They were around the time humans were writing them. They have been around as long as humans have. Just because a human culture doesn't have demons doesn't mean they don't exist.

Not a lot of people understand demons. They don't attack unless annoyed or provocted and the are jealous possessive beings. But that is their character
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-14)
your story was very long and I didn't finish it. I think this is a demon that is attached to you and he didn't like the presence of your boyfriend. He was basically punishing you for being so mean to him. Demons are interesting species and they are very strong. He was only trying to warn you. He could have seriously hurt you if he so chose to.

He is not going to be scared away by any shaman nor any priest. You are the one who has to get rid of him if you don't want him anymore. He likes you and wants to stay around you without intruders for whatever his reason is. YOU have to have the power within yourself to make him leave. Your boyfriend can help you and give you strength. It will be a long battle and it will tire you out but you have to make it unpleasant for him to want to be around you.

I'm sorry that he seems to be causing you trouble.
faith24 (5 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-13)
Wow... A lot of comments... Some make since some do not... I came across a similar as I would call demon. It loved to play head games with me... But what I found that worked was my prayer, faith in God and becoming un amused by the darn thing. Lol it wasn't near as aggressive with prayer and faith but it left once after I felt it was for lack of a better term normal to have it there. I guess the best way to describe it is a bad rollercoaster ride once you don't care and the only thing that effect you is that you have to brush your hair after word, it left... Kind of an extreme trickster if you will... Take it as you will and good luck
Oerath (30 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
Ok, I had a whole long thing written out and I lost it. ^&*%$% Internet Explorer...

First I wanted to say don't let anyone here foist their beliefs off on you or make you doubt yourself. Faith, in yourself and whatever higher being (s) you believe in, is your greatest defense against such entities.

Second, I don't think it's a Demon, at least not in the traditional sense. I have a few reasons for that, but I don't feel like re-typing all of them, and only one was important anyway: the runes. You mentioned runes in the shower fog, and the scratches in your picture appear to be runes as well.

Specifically they appear to be reversed Nordic Runes: Thurisuz and Ansuz. This is odd for a couple of reasons. Firstly the Nords did not have (at least in any of the lore I have found) Demons in the sense that many other cultures do. They had some elemental evils and malevolent spirits of the sort that are technically, but not traditionally, Demonic; but the runes were considered the province of the gods and their gift to humanity. Secondly your profile says you're in Utah, as am I, and there is not a very strong Nordic influence here at all, for either Demons or ghosts to be drawn from.

The rune Thurisuz is typically a rune of protection and strength, and Ansuz of knowledge and enlightenment. The fact that they are reversed can alter their meaning, but the reversal of runes (especially with Nordic runes) is not always as clear an inversion of intent as is frequently presumed.

Since all this started up in the new place, I would suggest that it is more likely the house than you that the entity is attached to. Moving is probably the easiest option, especially as finding a truly knowledgeable and serious practitioner (shaman, witch, priest, what have you) around here can be difficult.

Best wishes, and good luck. 😳
BlueTurtle (3 stories) (176 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
I'm with most of the commentors on here that, while this entity does not seem specifically demonic, it clearly has some attachment to you that needs to be severed. If you have not, try the house cleansing methods provided or summon another priest. One priest's convictions may not be strong enough and, in my opinion, it could never hurt to broaden your options. Seek any help possible and please give us updates. And, I'm not sure if anyone else picked up on this, but does the number 47 mean anything to you? The scratches in the picture look, to me, like the numbers 4 and 7. I know it's a vague thing to point out, but it couldn't hurt to investigate. Hope things go well in the future and that this spirit moves on.
MoonFall (1 stories) (48 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
Hi!
I am so sorry to hear all of this has been happening. It sounds a lot more extensive than anything paranormal I've ever dealt with.

When I felt the uncomfortable presence in my house (see the story entitled Uncertain), I did take a friends advice to pour salt down the drain and said a prayer. Don't know what or if you follow a religion, but it's been my experience that most religions have a prayer of some sort so while pouring salt down the drain, say a prayer. I don't know if this will stop it, but it may help. Most religions say there are good spirits and evil as most are against evil.

Please keep us updated and let us know the well-being of yourself and family.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
Okay Brusky, since you're new I'll take it easy on you. But putting down other people's method's is frowned upon here. You can suggest what you might think would help, but try not to step on the toes of others who are trying to help as well, Okay?

Jav
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
BRUSKY: I know you're new here, so please read and follow the "Comments Guidelines" at the bottom of the page, this in particular:

"This site offers discussions on the topic of ghost experiences, with people coming from various cultures, so please avoid proselytizing or preaching, unless the author of a story specifically asks to receive feedback from that religious perspective. This site is not about religious beliefs, it is about actual personal paranormal experiences and exploring reality with an open and investigative mind so we can actually learn more about the paranormal, with the same empirical mind set that made science so successful in other fields. Religions have a lot of wisdom to offer in terms of personal spirituality, but they can also limit our knowledge of the world with old superstitions and unproven dogmas. It's fine to share what your religion has to offer as a possible explanation, but everyone has their own, they certainly don't come here to be converted, so please, don't push it on others as irrefutable fact"

Thank you!
BRUSKY (1 stories) (2 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
You don't need sage or salt water down drains... Or none of that... Forreal what you need is to call on the name of Jesus he is the only one that can help you get rid of these evil spirits... Demons laugh at you putting sage around your house that isn't doing anything, call on the name of the lord he will help you through this best of luck, God bless
supernaturalservices (86 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
Look, it seems like you need professional help. I can offer help finding people who can help you or may be able to do it myself. I have dealt with these things for 7 years now and have helped many people. I would like you to pm me. I truly want to help you but I need you to pm me so we can talk about this more. For now it is important to try to focus on positive things. It seems like this is demonic oppression leading to possible possession. It is important to stop this thing quickly. For now say prayers that you feel comfortable with and try to focus on good things. This usually does not go away on its own. You need to break your connection with this being and force it out of your life. Then it is important to not let it back. I have seen symbols carved into people before on another of my cases. You are not alone.

If you want help contact me.
cindanela (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
Sorry you had a bad experience, when seeking advice from a psychic its very hard to know if they are truely psychic or just making a living off people. The static no doubt is something here trying to communicate in some way. I am the only one that hears it. Thief to me is regarding my boyfriend, this entity is somehow attached to me, and feels I belong to it. My boyfriend undoubtedly is my twin flame, we are together on levels much higher then this world knows. We communicate with each other without saying a word, its hard to explain but I feel this entity feels like he is taking me away.
Markiza (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
Okay, I'm so glad to know that things are getting better for you. Sorry for that with the psychics, I just had some bad experience dealing with them. They don't seem sincere to me. But you are handling everything fine, except that that note "thief" puzzles me a little. Who do you think it might be addressed to?
The presence of the static noise (even if it's occasional) out of nowhere proves that the thing is still there, with you. Does anybody else hear the sound or it's just you?
Anyway, I think you can ignore it and see, maybe it goes away by itself.
cindanela (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-15)
Rune writing, according to my book of runes it spelled out thif. I assume it meant thief but the e was missing. Just to clarify a few things both the shaman and medium I sought out are very close family friends, I was not charged anything they sincerely want to help and care about what's happening. They don't generally charge anything when it comes to helping someone. Both do other things that they charge for but hauntings is not one. I think I should explain also, that I myself see things through dreams none really help me personally but those close to me. I have been praying and meditating, I have been practicing ho'oponopono which is a Hawaiian healing meditation. So far things have calmed down. The only thing that remains for now is a constant sort of static noise usually right behind my head. It picks up at night but it comes and goes throughout the day. I'll update more as days pass.
Markiza (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-14)
Dear cindanela, your story does sound true. Whatever is happening to you now, I'm sure it has something to do with your new residence. As you state yourself at the beginning of the story, everything started there. Then there's obviously something wrong with the house, this is common sense. It might be haunted by some restless spirit, or demon, or even several different entities that have a grudge against you and your family.
Considering that all the measures you have taken to deliver that place of the evil dwelling there have failed so far, I would recommend leaving that place for good. You cannot just sit waiting for peace out there thus provoking the entity into playing tricks even more hostile on you.
Besides, I guess it wasn't a good idea seeking help from a "shaman", or "medium", as you call her. Those are people who just want money from you and reputation for themselves. Believe me, they don't care a damn, therefore cannot help anything. Nonetheless, you can try and fix your life once and for all if you make the right decisions and don't miss any good chance when one turns up. Why not go and live at your brother-in-law's for awhile and see if there are any changes?
I suppose you're worried because the medium said that thing is attached to you; so you may probably feel guilty, as if you were to blame for all that stuff that messes up with your loved ones every time they happen to be in its way, and that makes matters even worse. You suffer, then they will suffer too. Here come the dreams about cockroaches, they are also a warning sign that something has to be done asap. They symbolize uncleanliness & a lot of danger all connected to that strange place. As to the hallucinations, they are nothing but the aftermath of those disturbing dreams, only starting to affect you on the mental level. But don't be too afraid, panic will do no good here. Try this technique: anytime you dream about the darn cockroaches again, try to imagine they're starting to burn, like they just flare up one by one, and then disappear into dust. This could help solve that "mental issue" preventing you from thinking you're insane and all. Also do some research on that house for any suspicious facts in its history.
I'm wondering what letters did you see on the glass door? - that's another enigmatic signature of that monstrous thing as well as the marks on your back. You should figure out the meaning of the rune writing, maybe even ask a specialist (scientist) to help decrypt it. That will shed some light on the whole issue.
So, to recap, you're not alone in this world to have problems like this; once you're through it, you'll have an amazing priority over those people who hardly see anything beyond their noses, and an exciting truthful story to tell your friends. Wishing you all the luck!
cindanela (1 stories) (7 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-05-11)
Ngute80,
Couldn't agree more! I'm am the last person that would tell anyone their beliefs are wrong, but if your beliefs contradict what you do and say then something might be worth considering, 'that maybe your beliefs are wrong'. The only reason I cannot easily accept formed religion is the one true religion, because that's contradicting also. In the way that all religion claims to be the "truth", "right", and "only". I believe in prayer, I believe in love, I believe that we all equally have spiritual connections to all things in this world and beyond.
ivory (9 stories) (77 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-11)
hi... I don't know if it will work on your situation but whenever I feel a presence of "unseen" around or near me I mentally shout for him/her "to stay the heck away from me". Work just fine cause they seem to back away. And try not to tell or talk about them to other people cause some Unseen tends to manifest more if someone is believing that they exist and more will come because talking about them works like magnet for them drawing them to you. Try not to threatened them with words as well... Hope you find peace =)
ngute80 (220 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2012-05-11)
dmcal
If you do not believe in ghosts then why are you on a ghost website? By your own words, you are " sinning" by comming here and reading these stories. Or are you here to condemn ther rest of us or " teach us the truth"? If you are, that just will not fly here. People don't take kindly to being preached at.
In MY opinion we are meant to communicate with God on a spiritual level. In the Bible king David had a seer he regularly sought advise from, and so did a lot of other kings (Godly ones). I was a Chaplain Assnt in the U.S Army and read the Bible on a regular basis. I'm just asking that you have all your ducks in a row before condemning others, and respect others beliefs.
cindanela (1 stories) (7 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-11)
First off, my belief is that all things are possible. Thongs unknown and unseen. But nothing says that the Bible is complete nor true, they are storries pasted on from others and the possibility that its wrong is there. I'm not saying I don't believe in God, I was raised Catholic. What I do believe is there is no one thing that is right, seeking information from a medium may be frowned upon in religion or written in the Bible as sin however is it not possible the threat of a medium was there and the many followers of christ were frightened by it therefore they forbid it. The point is what feels true to one may not be to another, a sin to get advice sound rediculous
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-11)
Queenzombie,

Thank you for asking...It's a bit obvious I do not agree that all 'ghosts,spirits or entities' are Demons. So let me see if I can explain my opinion concerning this topic without 'waxing' too Religious.

There are 3 'levels', (That's a good word), that Spirits dwell on. They are the Celestial, Terrestrial, and Telestial ('Heavenly/Divine', Earthly and 'The Stars' (in between the Earthly and the Divine). First we have the...

Celestial: Heavenly/Divine...this includes both sides of the coin... Good and Evil. Heaven and Hell. Our 'souls' come from this 'Realm' to experience a physical life... And while upon the Earth in Physical form are 'tested'. Make good choices return to 'Paradise' make bad choices and receive 'Damnation'. It is a rare 'Soul' that is so good or so bad that it has been either returned directly to 'Heaven' or been banished directly to 'He11'. This is where a conflict happened and 1/3 of the 'Host' was cast out with the one they chose to follow. These are the true DEMONS... Denied a chance at a physical existence by rebelling in this realm they will do everything they can to mislead those souls who have a chance at a physical existence... And if able to weaken them enough possess them for a short period of time.

Which brings us to the second 'Level'...

Telestial: Our 'souls' go here when our physical body dies... To await the 'Final Judgment'. While here they can interact with the living... Bringing feelings of comfort, acting as guardians... Or tormentors as per the 'nature' of the person they were in life. Benevolent / Malevolent ect... (hope that makes sense).

Then there is the...

Terrestrial: These are earthbound spirits... Those that passed suddenly and do not understand what has happened or they can be Spirits / Entities that never took on a physical form. These can be good or bad... Angry and confused. Positive or Negative (non human types) that 'seek' an environment they can thrive in (Positive attracts Positive, Negative attracts Negative).

That's a lot to take in and I hope I've keep Religion out of it as much as Possible. I don't do that because I am not Religious... I am very Religious but everyone must find their way to the 'True Path' on their own. Guided by their Mind and Heart. As I stated before the path may be narrow and hard to follow in order the reach the 'Narrow Gate' but each individuals path is their own and they will find the Truth if they but stop, look and listen... Our Guide (s) are there and our FATHER desires us to return to HIM. (Time to wrap this up as I'm 'Waxing Religious')

I hope that helps explain where I am coming from.

Respectfully,

Rook

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: