You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Everyone But Me Until Now

Real Ghost Stories

Everyone But Me Until Now

 

I have always been interested in ghosts supernatural type things, but I have always had a love/fear type relationship with them! People always tell me about their cool experiences with ghosts but I have never had one until last night.

I was in the middle of an argument with my Fiance and I was sitting on the edge of my bed with my hands on my face and my elbows on my knees. Directly infront of me was a mirror and to the left was a tv. I look up and sit there for a short period of time. While staring at the mirror I see something directly next to my hair (which was up in a messy bun). It wasn't a figure or a face it was just a black shadow and it came out from the side of my head and then went back behind it!

It automatically freaked me out and I jumped back to the left corner of my bed, which my fiance was on the right, and demanded he turn the mirror around and still at this very moment that mirror is turned around. So the next day I tell my mother about what happened she let me know that a couple nights ago she had just fell asleep and my mom sleeps with no one in her room, but right after she fell asleep she woke up to the sound of breathing by her ear she sat up and said "STOP IM TRYING TO SLEEP" rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. Within a matter of 15 minutes she heard the breathing again and this time she felt as if she felt someone paw her bed as if a cat would!

I then called a friend who lived with me at one point in time seeing as we have lived here for 6-7 years and I asked her had she ever felt anything "weird" in the house she said as in what? I described to her what was going on and she told me "The only time I ever felt anything was when you would be in the bathroom getting ready or something and I would be in your bedroom by myself and I would just feel as if you were in there with me." I said "That I was in there with you?" she then said "As if someone was in there like that someone was looking at her she didn't feel alone." To me I felt as if she was just trying to add fuel to the fire by making up some ridiculous story!

Then right after that my other friend who has been over plenty of times through out the years called me out of no where, I asked her the exact same question as my first friend and she told me "I always felt as if when you went to the bathroom that someone was in the room with me I always had to look over my shoulder I would never feel comfortable until I checked no one was there." Then it hit me. Two girls who never communicate with each other said the exact same thing word for word!

I don't know what to think or what to do! I didn't start feeling or experiencing anything until my Fiance moved in with us. Please someone give me a little advice. Hell, I don't know, anything. I'm not wanting to get rid of it! I just want to understand what's going on so I won't be as afraid to be in my own home! Because its never done anything mean or to hurt us.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cbrady4226, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Aviman (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-17)
It might be a demon or ghost that was attached to your wife. When you marry someone of have intercourse you become one in the spirit so whatever good or bad stuff she has you get to and vice virsa
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-14)
Whitewolf makes a good point. There are many natural causes of EMF and EMF causes that feeling of being watched. Eliminate the source and you eliminate the feeling. Also, with shadows it's always important to consider the possibility that it's a floater in your eye. I get these all the time and they can look like shadows drifting past you, especially when seen out of the corner of your eye. However, you seem to say you saw the shadow in the mirror, which may rule out floaters. Your mom's experience is harder to explain, but air and water flowing through vents and pipes can sound like breathing, especially if it's rhythmic. I'm not saying you didn't experience something supernatural. Just that you should rule out all natural causes before turning to the supernatural. If it is a spirit, I might follow your mother's example and firmly tell it you do not appreciate being disturbed in your own home. So far it doesn't sound harmful. Perhaps just trying to get some attention.
Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-13)
Have you asked your fiance whether he has also felt/feels anything strange in your house...-like has he ever seen/felt or heard anything paranormal while living with you...?
Blackstone (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
God, I can't stand mirrors. I've always had a strange fear of mirrors but I can't remember why. But I don't think I want to know why either.
shyenne (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
If I were you I'd be happy to get rid of it. First and foremost, you don't know what the entity is, it might be good or bad (evil).Is this a new constructed house when you bought it 6-7 years ago? If not, you should ask the previous owners or your neighbors perhaps if they notice anything unusual. Your friends might be sensitive to these supernatural beings or entity but not necessary see them, they just feel them. I think the entity might be attached to your fiance now.
You could ask a priest to have your house blessed.
You should be glad that you are not sensitive to these beings because they can be a real pain in the neck unless these are beings who can protect you from the bad guys. 😉

God bless
❤shyenne❤
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
1) The feeling's that your friends have had may be caused by a high electro magnetic field (EMF) which can cause people to have feelings of being watched, feeling sick and there are many more causes of a High EMF If you have many wires running underneath the flooring of your room it may be the cause.

2) There might be a spirit in your home but since your mother heard the breathing in her ear. It could possibly want to be noticed but it is better to not pay attention to the spirit so it will leave you alone. If ignoring the spirit does not work and it become malevolent you should either have a medium or psychic come in and remove the spirit and bless the house

I hope this helps explain a little bit about what is going on

Thank you for sharing,
Whitewolf 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: