You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Scares With A Little Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Scares With A Little Girl

 

I was 13 when my parents finally told me what happened when I was little. I had recently thought that maybe our house, or me was being haunted. This is my story.

I'd been a little girl about maybe a couple of months old. My dad and his friend Brad had been home with me while my mom was out. My mom had been pregnant with my little sister. I had been asleep in the next room. My dad and his friend were playing a video game. He was just randomly looking around when he saw a blond headed lady wearing a blue shirt, and blue shorts (my favorite color). He had seen her like a normal person. As if she was real. He started to tell his friend Brad. Brad just sat there and laughed. He thought my dad was crazy.

Couple of days later my mom was gone again. My dad had set me down on my high chair. I was laughing and giggling when I threw my baby bottle across the room. My dad turned away for a second to put something away before he went to pick it up. Thing is before he could go and get it, I already had it back in my hands. My dad never found out how.

Maybe 2 years later my aunt was baby sitting. We all had fallen asleep on the couch. It was just then when my aunt woke up to me holding my face in a weird fashion. She said that I had started bumbling and talking in different languages that I couldn't have known. She had called my dad freaking out not knowing what to do. She told him to come home fast.

After my dad had gotten home and my aunt left things got weirder. From what my dad tells me he feel asleep like my aunt. But this time he had a dream of me holding my face screaming. He said that in the dream I had been possessed or something. He said that I'd get on all fours and start crawling around, and started walking on the side of the walls.

My dad still doesn't know how to explain the unpleasant feeling of knowing that happened. I've had weird things happen to me recently. I'd think that my cats would be running around making these scratching noises, but when I get up I always find them sound asleep. Or I'd see these little figures, they'd be in all black have huge eyes (plain white), and pointy ears. And sometimes we'd get messages from our T.V. My dad has already checked to see if its just something with the T.V. But it never was...

Please tell me... Am I being haunted?

Other hauntings by LexiBlue

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LexiBlue, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

LexiBlue (2 stories) (25 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-17)
Thank you bianca.
I have done what I could for now. Thank you all for your suggestions and every thing. I will keep updated stories up as much as I can.
RougeWitch (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2012-05-16)
Dear LexiBlue
Yes you are haunted, you didn't wrote anything about your mother... She never saw anything?
I advice you to go to church and talk to a Priest, better take your father with you. And ask the Priest to come as early as he can into your house and bless everything, every corner, every thing, and especially you, your familly and the cats!
When your aunt felt asleep with you, you probably have spoken in latin (its a dead language) usually people that are haunted are being forced to speak in latin.
Or get a Wiccan/Pagan, someone that has the gift to see spirits and is able to help you.
My house used to be haunted, and once I was almost killed by something... Then I tried to clean my house by myself.
I wish you goodluck and all the best, take care!...Bianca ❤
LexiBlue (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-16)
Oh well then. My dad remembered it... So I guess that's something.
Midnight-Feast-101 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-15)
This is a really interesting story... I've heard of ghosts targeting young children so that the child won't remember the experience... 😕
LexiBlue (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-15)
Well honestly the T.V. Messages were a while go I don't remember exactly what they say any more we only have glitches any more. And no they never interact. They always watch me out of the corner of my eye. And I'm kind of freaking out because I just saw a hooded figure petting my cat and I don't exactly know but it moved but was fast and I could see it disappear.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-15)
LexiBlue: Interesting accounts, can you describe to me in anymore detail about the black figures that you see? Do they interact or perceive you in anyway? Also another question, what are the messages that you receive from the TV?, I am curious about this. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
LexiBlue (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-14)
I guess so. I've had some more weird things happen to me the last couple of days. Both good and bad. I'm guessing that there is a good ghost that likes me and that is watching over me and another ghost that wants to hurt me. I'm not completely sure yet. And I haven't exactly figured out my gift. 😢 I really wish I could though.

❤ LexiBlue 😊
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-14)
Everybody has something special about them, and it is spiritual. Intelligent spirits can spot out those gifts even when the person is a baby. I don't know your gifts, but it seems like you attracted some spirits at an early age.
LexiBlue (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-13)
Thank you every one for the help!
Lydia- Thank you haha it is like a honor story sometimes. And the figurte I'm sure is not my cat. I always see it out of the corner of my eye. And no the one in the school was tall like an adult the ones in the coner of my eye are always short like kids.

WhiteFire- Yeah I think I might have been. But I have o idea I was to young and don't remember any of it.

FoxSpirte- I don't really know what to say. I don't really have anything special about me. Well I guess I do. But its nothing spirtual. Its a gift I guess I have had with people for a long time. But not one a ghost would like.

Thank you every one! I will try all these ideas. If any one has anything else please tell me!

❤ LexiBlue 😕
FoxSpirit (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-05-13)
Fox has to comment on this one. Alright here we go.

From my understand some people have "gifts" that attract spirits from them and/or this spirit is hanting you for a reason. It might be protecting you and trying to tell you what is going to happen because you know... That can't really talk to you like a normal person.

Or it a spirit that took a shining to you when your very young because studys say little ones are more connect to the other-world then this world and still hants you.

Try a protecton prayer or native amarican prayer. They seem to do the job just right.
Whitefire (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-05-12)
Hnm well its 1 of 2 things

1. A ghost or spirit has Possessed you

2. Or a ghost or spirit of the house has found an interest in you. And from the looks of it a bad one.

If you want it to stop a protection spell might help. But I don't know if that would work because a cat is supposed to scare spirits away but from the way it looks This spirit is not scared of cats.
😨
LydiaJoi10 (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-12)
OMIGOD, your experiences sounds like something straight out of a horror movie! Now you say these small figures that you see around your house when you expect it to be your cat, would you say that they are similiar to one that you seen in the school only smaller? And these messages from the t.v. Could you tell me what they are? Are they cryptic (mysterious and seeming to have a hidden meaning) or a direct clear message directed to you or just miscellaneous things? Sorry if I'm asking to many questions its just that your story is very intriguing and in my opinion that you may very well be haunted!
LexiBlue (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-12)
Nope and this was at our old house. And I was never close to my great great grandpa he was close to my mom tho. I never met him. And my great great grandma didn't until like 5 years later... And there is some books and old hauntings about my street tho.
Queenzombie (1 stories) (39 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-12)
[at] Lexiblue: Could their be someone who passed away that you are very close too? If you dropped your bottle and when your dad looked again it was back in your hand... Maybe they're protective over you and just want to help...? I don't know about the dreams your dad and aunt had though. That sounds a little creepy. Have you tried researching the house?

[at] Cookie: You should post your story instead of commenting it on someone else's story, you would get a lot more helpful responses that way. With that being said, I'm not 100% sold that its haunted. You guys had just watched a scary movie and you think your place is haunted which makes your imagination run and makes you kind of expect to see something to happen. But I am not saying that its not haunted, just giving my opinion. Also, with the shadow running your mom saw? Was there open windows near by? Sometimes if a car drives by my house and the lights shine inside and someone is standing near by their shadow will reflect and look like its moving. Scared me the first couple times I saw it. Could that be possible?
LexiBlue (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-12)
Well its pretty much andy where. Evern at school I was at my sister basketball pratic just walking about and I looked down a hall to find a bowling Pin sitting there next to a water bottle. No one was in the school but me and the team. So I walked away thinking it was nothing. Then I went and looked back down the hall and both items were knocked over and there was some kind of hooded guy stading behind the wall with just part of him showing so I ran. And all I heard were noises after that...
And wow cookie! Thats scary 😲

❤ LexiBlue 😢
AllieAllison (28 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-12)
Woah creepy, it might be you, or it's your house and your just targeted, does it happen anywhere else? Or is it just at home?
Cookiesavige01- yeah I would think so, what do you want to do about it? Make it stop? Nothing? Sry but I can't give you advice unroll I know what you want 2 do about it.
LexiBlue (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-12)
Oh and every one I've had more problems. I'd be watching my cat walk on my and all of a sudden shed actually look like shed be picked up my the stomach. Either that or my cat jumps really weird. Also when ever I use anything electronic any more it ends up glitching on me. It has these weird flashes... And when I get off and watch my parents or sisters and brother use it its perfectly normal... 😢 Can any one explain this?

❤ LexiBlue 😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: