You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: More Than Before

Real Ghost Stories

More Than Before

 

So I'm pretty sure you guys have read my last story. Well things have got a little weirder. These are just some short stories from the last couple of days.

This first one scared me and I still have no idea exactly what it was. So I was just playing on my computer as normal every morning when I get up. Everything was freezing on me and started flashing. I have no idea what it was. I was going to restart it when it shut off on its own. So I just got off. When I got up my cat was on the other side of me, just walking past. But when I was watching her she looked like she was getting picked up from the stomach. She even made a growling sound. I don't think that she jumped her normal jump. He tail went straight in the air. I just can't get the image out of my head.

Sadly the next one is about my fridge. So we kind of pile things on top of my fridge. But not where anything can actually fall. So me and my sister have both had the experience now where we go in the fridge and have random things that could not have fallen, fall on us. I've hit in the head several times. And two of them felt like they were thrown at me. I talked my sister about what's been going on and everything and she agrees that we might have a ghost.

We also have all these strange sounds. One night I had my friends over for a birthday party. My memory is a little foggy. So all of my friends that like to read this and I get it wrong, please comment and tell the exact thing. So we always just sit downstairs and watch scary movies. But we half the time don't really get scared. Or at least me. So we all just sat down watching this scary movie and all of a sudden we start hearing these footsteps and noises. I have no was to describe how scary it was. There was just no describing it. But it actually got me really freaked out where I wanted to scream.

Every day I go into my brother's room. I turn on our pet dragon's lights. Then at about 2 or 4, depending if I have school that day, I feed them. Then at around 8 or 9 at night I turn their lights off. It's always pitch black so I leave as soon as I can. And I always make sure the door is closed so our cats can't get in. Once I left I ran down stairs. About maybe 2 hours later my mom found my brother's door wide opened. There was no way that I left it opened. I was freaking out though when I found it really was opened. My parents didn't believe me when I told them and swore on my life that it wasn't me.

This one is just how I've been feeling lately. So you guys all think that I may have a gift. The only gift I can think of is my voice, and having the gift of, well, I don't really know how to say it. So the gift of knowing people. Knowing people as in I know what they do just by looking at the person. I know what they are like. I also have it where I can gain anyone's truest. Every one I know trusts me. I don't really think it's a gift. But it's something. I've also been feeling a little weird. I feel like I always have someone or thing watching over me. And sometimes it may sound weird but it feels like it passes through me and I feel all of its emotions. I haven't told anyone about this part. Mostly because its been a really freaky, weird, but cool experience. But I always feel sadness. And out of the blue I start crying. It makes me feel for them and sometimes it really hurts. To know what all that pain can be like. To dwell within you. To know you're dead. It's just sad. For me and them.

Well, these are just short stories. I'm sure as I get older that there are more to come. So I'll keep you all updated. Oh and just wanted to add this all happened within a month. I don't know if that's some kind of sign or something. Well thank you every one who read my first story! And sorry for the length!

Other hauntings by LexiBlue

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LexiBlue, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

LexiBlue (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-16)
Thank you:) for all those comments and I love god and I know he loves me. I won't simily ignore this nor have fun with it. Mostly because I know this happened to me for a reason and that reason has to be something special besides the devil toting with me. So I am just going to live with it and take what's coming:) I'll keep updated stories posted thank you

<3 LexiBlue:)
sonri (2 stories) (91 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-05-16)
Lexiblue, is a cute handle.
You mentioned the sadness, the incredible waves of sadness that aren't from you. I know about that. Reality would become such a sweeter pill, if everyone knew the sadness.
Man has been such a monster, and imprinted the horror onto, and throughout the world we live in; and while the Earth weeps, we weep. It is so pitiable, so pathetic; the way people live, striving daily, to make the living so much harder than it should be, than its meant to be; burrying us all in garbage and greed, and shame. The way things are makes me ashamed to be human. I had not intended to say any of this.
I meant to say, even with the pain, I'd rather have this gift of insight, than be without it. The problem is primitive unenlightened creatures are destroying this planet, but its a spritual warfare.
Embrace the love and the light, and you embrace God, for "God is love". He will protect you.
The best way, I've found, to enhance your ability is to not ignore signs or your instincts, they are there to show you the way. You are so young, and slimy satan loves to sully anything pure. Fight. You are worth much more to God. To the Devil disgracing you is just for kicks.
Don't be fooled, its all real, and you can stain your soul, scar it in a way that will break your smile. Please, be careful.
My "gift" has done a lot for me when I add it up over time. For example, the other day I brought my two closest neighbors (newly-weds) two ice-cream cones. Never done that before, but it was an impulse I couldn't ignore. It astonished them, apparently, she had just been going on and on to him about how she (7months pregnant) wanted nothing more than an icecream cone. Funny. But after all this time, I sort of expected it, and shrugged off the comment.
Though too much of that will give one away over time.
Best wishes to you and your little sis.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-16)
You might just be a magnet to ghost. I know one, and she doesn't really mind. She loves to go ghost hunting and where ever she is, she's sure to find something that deals with a ghost weather, a picture or voices or seeing things. Once I took a picture of her and caught a blue mist thing over her head at the same time she was saying her eyes hurt!
Why not try to enjoy it for what's it's worth, or just ignore it?
GIRLIE ❤
LexiBlue (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-16)
Um thank you every one.
Mannerizms I will be sure to take that into consideration.
Rook I'n 13 and my sister is 12. And sorry to say but I'm pretty sure that, that is not it. Its just that I've kind of had this happening to me to my whole life... So haha yeah...

❤ LexiBlue 😳
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-16)
LexiBlue,

I see it says you are a teenager... What are the odds that you are about 15 and your sister 13? There is a good chance that what you may be experiencing is Poltergeist Activity...

Just a guess... Based on the information you have provided. It may be a spirit (s) attracted to you and your sister as you go through puberty... Or it may be telekinetic 'outbursts' from you and your sister as your body goes through the changes that puberty brings.

Just a couple of thoughts, thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

Rook
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-05-15)
Because I think those times means it may be your most vulnerable time, see what I am saying? It takes a lot of practice and knowing that you can control what goes on, unless your are just opening up now it will be difficult for a while in that case. But remember, training and preparation never hurt 😉

Blessed Be Lexi ❤
LexiBlue (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-15)
Ya but I can't see them or hear them its only special times and I can't even explain that
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-15)
Thank you for sharing! I can say that yes you do have a gift and a very good one at that (if used for the right purposes) you can help many people with that. It is just a matter of learning how to deal with these matters and knowing you can control when it happens.

Blessed be ❤
LexiBlue (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-15)
I also forgot to metion the voice I've been hearing. About a year ago we had this old rocking chair. I'd always fall alseep in it. One night I fell asleep but I heard two words. Please Help. And I woke up hearing screams. I looked out the window behind me to see if it was a prank. Wasn't... I don't know what to say to it. But yeah...

❤ LexiBlue 😢

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: