You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Creepy Bathroom

Real Ghost Stories

My Creepy Bathroom

 

My bathroom is just plain creepy! Whenever I use the restroom, I sometimes get a cold chill that runs through me. The bathroom is in my parent's old bedroom and I don't know HOW they could even sleep with the bathroom door open at night. Also, whenever I do something, other than the fact of using the toilet, the ghost touches my hair!

During the day, my bathroom does look kind of creepy because the light from the sun hits the bathtub, which is round and medium-sized with three mirrors. Two on one wall and one on the other. With the light shining in the tub, it looks like something will rise out of it and do whatever! But at night, the bathroom is totally creepy to even look into.

Every night, I shut the bathroom door and just go to sleep. If it's open halfway or all the way open, I can barely sleep. I'll just keep think something horrible will happen! I even went in there one morning to use the restroom and I SWEAR I heard the ghost say destroy. I didn't know what it meant by that until later that night.

I've recently did Bloody Mary, even though it's fake, I thought it might bring the ghost out. After a few tries over the course of three days, nothing has happened. But when the fourth day rolled around and after doing Bloody Mary, I walked out of the bathroom and something in there! The sound was a footstep, and a loud one too! Me and my brother were the only ones home and he was watching tv in the living room. I freaked out, shut the bathroom door, and left my room with the door closed.

Never again will I try Bloody Mary in my bathroom!

Other hauntings by SteelBloodHound

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SteelBloodHound, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

alandhopewell (28 stories) (145 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-01)
Whether urban legend or not, summoning spirits is a VERY risky business, best left alone.
Crestal126 (74 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-08)
Zzsgranny,
I only have been on the website with an account for about a quarter of a year, but been on it for a couple without an account.
Crestal126 (74 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-08)
Zeta,
I wrote a story and I got "rejected" as in they didn't allow my story to be published.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2012-12-08)
Crestal126: Your profile states you've only been a member since October of this year... No big deal, just wondering what your previous screen name was?
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-08)
[at] Crestal: No offense taken. I wasn't completely serious either but I just meant that some people are very uncomfortable about the paranormal and some of the stories on here are quite "scary" and disturbing to some. So, not sure of your age but a lot of times teens can't handle it and maybe would even have nightmares. I intended no disrespect at all.

Question for you though... What do you mean by "I don't want to be rejected again."?

Thanks, zeta.
Crestal126 (74 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-08)
Oh yeah Rook I know that slender man is not real, it's just when your a kid, and don't know about him that much you would want to find more about it. Stupidly I did so and I scared the crop outta myself and well... Yeah
Crestal126 (74 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-08)
Zetafornow it's a figure of speech, not for real 😲 It startled me because a wasn't expecting a picture like that 😆 I've been on this site for a couple of years now, so no I wouldn't think I am on the "wrong vine and site" 😲 I have expirenced some frightening things that I haven't posted; I don't want to be rejected again. So just so you know, ITS A FIGURE OF SPEECH!

(no a fence for the last caps bit)
goldduster (55 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-07)
Ohio's bloody mary lures men to Lake Erie and drowns them but Thats Ohio's legend.
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-12-07)
Thank you Rook for that very informative and useful information. I think it really was the wisest thing posted.

Crestal...If that almost gave you a heart attack, you are possibly on the wrong vine and site.

Good luck, zeta.
Crestal126 (74 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-07)
Hey Rook, dose your second website that you have shown, scary at all? Like any pictures.

It's because I looked at your first, and it almost gave me a heart attack!
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-05)
Crestal126,

The people who created Slender Man, that's right I said CREATED, did a wonderful job with the 'background' they created for 'him. They basically took a piece of folklore and 'beefed it up' for a Contest that was designed to 'CREATE paranormal images'. Here is a bit of that 'History'...

"Slender Man was first mentioned in Something Awful Forum's "Create Paranormal Images"."

Http://theslenderman.wikia.com/wiki/Slender_Man

An even better link is where I gathered this information from...

"On June 8th, 2009, a "'paranormal pictures" photoshop contest was launched on the Something Awful (SA) Forums. The contest required participants to turn ordinary photographs into creepy-looking images through digital manipulation and then pass them on as authentic photographs on a number of paranormal forums. Something Awful users soon began sharing their faux-paranormal creations with layered images of ghosts and other anomalies, usually accompanied by a fabricated witness account to make them more convincing."

Http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/slender-man

I would also like to add from my personal experience... Some of the sites you can find reference photographs from the early to mid 1980's (83-86 are the dates on some of the 'stories'. I was 17-19 years old and very, very heavy into studying the paranormal at this time of my life, as well as a practicing Witch and I never, NEVER heard of this phenomenon until after I became a member of YGS and after much research it is MY OPINION that Slenderman was created for a contest... But you do not have to take my word for it... DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

So as creepy as the STORIES are, they are just that 'STORIES'.

Respectfully,

Rook
Crestal126 (74 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-05)
Lydiajo2 DO NOT EVER EVER EVER SERCH UP SLENDER MAN. You life will be so much better then knowing what he does and is. I am scared as heck from him, and I can't sleep at night. SO NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER WATCH STUFF ON HIM. The more you know about him, thee more he will "come" for you.
Crestal126 (74 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-05)
Um what happened "later that night?" in other words, what happens after you heard DESTROY?
SteelBloodHound (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-13)
I have been thinking of reciting Candy Man. That there is a good chance of bring the ghost out so I can deal with it! Then again, I could make it pissed!
skystorm13 (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-26)
Nice story! I'm surprised you had the courage to recite Bloody Mary! 😲I would never try that!
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-05-18)
Wow,
Quite an in depth discussion... Not sure where to go with this. I'm sure all of you ladies loved finding out that you were middle-aged in your twenties though, eh? Lucky for us guys we don't qualify until we are 50.

"My ghost likes to potty all the time, potty all the time, potty all the time..."

Lou
Jack86 (1 stories) (44 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-18)
Locrian is Right, what you need is a plumber...

Might I suggest Super Mario...
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-18)
LydiaJoi10,

'Slender Man' was a paranormal 'creature' created for a contest to create 'paranormal images...

Here's a quote from the web site...

"The Slender Man was created at the Something Awful Forums in a thread entitled "Create Paranormal Images."

You may follow this link for more information...

Http://www.mythicalcreaturesguide.com/page/Slender+Man

Respectfully,

Rook
LydiaJoi10 (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-18)
I'm sorry but what in the hell is the "Slender Man?" This one is new too me.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-17)
Xdemonthekiller,
Man, you need to go back fifteen and punt! Get off your high horse kid, no one is falling for it.

Jav
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-17)
I should let this go... But I can't...

Xdemonthekiller,

Very Hipocritical of you to tell me to keep my opinons to myself and be considerate of others and in the same breath tell everyone that you know these spirits are 'REAL'.

Zzgranny has provided some very good links that establish the fact that Slenderman was created for a photoshop contest... Ie HE IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER used to promote people to use Photoshop. Now, having said that there is a chance that 'mass conscienious' (group thought) may have attracted an existing 'spirit /entity' to take on the aspects of this CHARACTER becasue it served the purpose of scaring the HELL out of someone and this 'Spirit' enjoyed the fear generated by it's appearance.

The same Theroy can be applied to 'Bloody Mary'...

But I repeat my orignal question to you...

Could you please explain to me just why you said this...

"This ghost I would say may be a female around middle age of 20 or 30 As I do not see any ghost saying "Destroy"With out being Female..."

Are you saying that only a Female Ghost (Spirit / Entity) would say 'Destroy' and if that is what you are saying... Just what to you base it on?

And raise you the following question...

What is the True origin of Bloody Mary... Who was she and why is she such a 'vengful spirit'?

Respectfully,

Rook
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-16)
Well when it does appear tell it to leave. If all else fails & you are willing to try anything, tell it to leave in Jesus' name. I really think you should try to talk to your parents about it. Or an adult you trust. & I highly suggest not doing bloody Mary or any other inviting gesture. There is evil that is desperate to play dangerous games with us, they are just waiting for us to make such foolish mistakes. I really hope you figure this out. Bless you & yours. MCL

~LSD~
SteelBloodHound (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-16)
I have been trying to reveal itself but it never works! It likes to appear when it fells like it!
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-16)
Well, usually if something makes you that afraid & 'feels' bad. It is. What you should be doing is just trying to get rid of it. I have learned from personal experience that when you ask things to reveal them selves it invites them to manifest in ways that are even more disturbing. Our friend Rook is reliable in his process of getting these things to subside for the most part. So, please heed his words. I say this even if it is only a mental, nervous or emotional thing more than spiritual. Sometimes if we take positive action we can over come obstacles weather they be spiritual or not.

~LSD~
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+6
12 years ago (2012-05-16)
demonthekiller:
Http://www.alastairstephens.com/?p=111

Http://www.knowyourmeme.com/memes/slender-man

He's not real...He's not even a "myth" in my opinion since most "myths" (like Paul Bunyan) have some basis in truth... He was completely fabricated to poke fun at those of us who do believe in the paranormal...It's people like you they're having the biggest laugh at...Please, just because you see it on Youtube (the new "boob-tube" 😆) or read about it on the internet doesn't make it real...

And, please be more respectful in your comments... This is a discussion forum, where we "discuss", that means asking questions of the O/P and other commentors and engaging in conversation with the hopes of understanding and learning... Thank you

This comment from xdemonthekiller is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

unknown_madness (8 stories) (36 posts)
-4
12 years ago (2012-05-16)
i think you've got a bloody mary on your hands. Ussally if you summon her she may haunt you. Ask it to leave or get your house blessd. Xxx
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-16)
Okay, I have no idea where you are going with this narrative, you just sound like you are spending most of your time freaking yourself out. Calm down, it's just a bathroom.

Jav
BlueBakemono (23 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-05-14)
What a crappy place to haunt! 😆
Just tell the ghost to go away. Might work. *Shrug*
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-14)
SteelBloodHound,

Welcome and well met. The 'weird, creepy feeling' from your bathroom could be caused by the way the reflections look 'bouncing' around between all three of those mirrors. You may also wan to check the space for High Electromagnetic Frequencies as they can cause people to feel the way you have described.

As for Bloody Mary... You tried something you consider fake... Not once, not twice but 4 times. Entities can be attracted to the 'energy' we put into 'thinking about them'. I'm not saying 'Bloody Mary' is real... But if there is a source of high EMF in your bathroom, which in itself could attract an entity, you added 'energy' by 'calling on' this 'FAKE Spirit... Bloody Mary'. If there is no source of high EMF your 'focus' on 'Bloody Mary' still may have called an entity into your bathroom. More on that in a moment, first...

Queenzombie,

Bloody Mary is not real... Though an entity wanting a source of 'energy' could be attracted to someone focusing their thoughts on this 'ritual' and then take on the 'persona' of Bloody Mary in order to scare and intimidate people so that they may 'create' an environment it can thrive in. IT'S NOT A DEMON...

Xdemonthekiller,

Could you please explain to me just why you said this...

"This ghost I would say may be a female around middle age of 20 or 30 As I do not see any ghost saying "Destroy"With out being Female..."

Are you saying that only a Female Ghost (Spirit / Entity) would say 'Destroy' and if that is what you are saying... Just what to you base it on?

Having said all that... Back to the matter at hand...

SteelBloodHound,

I 'feel' this was a case of nerves (yours) that may have attracted a negative spirit. This spirit did small things to make you feel 'creeped out' to sustain an 'emotional' environment it could thrive in. You then 'focused' on it (fed it more energy) by 'calling' Bloody Mary... The extra energy it received allowed to to scare you even more... And increased the 'emotional environment' it thrives in. Please try this method, you may find it helps...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: