You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Creepy Ghost Story

Real Ghost Stories

My Creepy Ghost Story

 

This all started a few years ago when I was about 5-10 years old. I was in the back of seat of a white Neon car and was looking up at the clouds. I noticed a cloud that looked liked a doughnut. After looking at it for a few seconds, the inside of the doughnut shaped cloud swirled, showed a skull, kept on swirling and it was gone! I thought it was a one time thing, but I was wrong. A few years later, me and my brother were in our room playing with our toys. I looked into a cabinet and saw the following words in a ghostly format:GET OUT! I ran and told my parents, but they didn't believe me.

My family moved to a new neighborhood and it was small. It looked like a nice neighborhood and I still live there today. A lot of things happened when I was there. First, my mom asked me to put something down on one of the side tables. I went to the nearest one and it had a lamp on it. When I was 2ft in front of it and was ready to set down what my mom gave me, the lamp automatically turned on by itself. I was shocked at the sight of it! A few days later, I was on the bus to school. I look out the right window and see a lamp post and the lamp post shot a line of its blue electricity. I don't know how that happened, but I had a good feeling that the ghost was following me to school!

The next thing that happened was on the same day of the lamp post thing. I was going home on the bus and I was reading my book. The window was open and the air flipped the pages of the book and I saw at the top of one of the pages was a red color. I double checked the pages and there was no sing of red anywhere.

A year rolls around and nothing else has happened since then. I thought that I wasn't going to see anything out of the ordinary, but yet again, I was wrong. I'm now in high school and I was at the bus stop. By the time 6:20AM rolls around, the bus arrives. I get in and sit down. A look back at a certain tree and when the bus was in motion, I saw a big creature crawling up the tree. That gave me a fright! When I got off the bus and into my neighborhood at 3PM, I walk straight home. When I arrived at my street, I noticed a black figure move from one tree to the other and the two trees were next to each other. I checked behind both trees and no one was there! They couldn't have run off or I would've seen him/her! A few weeks go by and I take a shortcut to my friend's house to play some Call of Duty. I walk past a tree and while I was walking past it, It felt like I was walking in slow motion and saw a kid crouched down and looked up at me with no face! The same day and I'm playing manhunt with some of my friends by the time dark approached. I was in one of the streets and heard something behind me. I turn around and see another kid. I thought it was one of the other kids and yelled for him. He just stood there and stared at me! Then I noticed that this kid was a ghost! I blinked and he was gone in a flash!

One morning around 5:30AM I walk outside, and I hear a particular sound. I've heard it before but it was only in a youtube video about their paranormal experiences! It was weird and during the time the sound was being heard, an SUV was driving out and into the road and drove off! The very last activity that I've seen was I just woke up and was getting ready for school! I saw two shadows walk past my window. I look out and saw no one. When I walked outside, I checked everywhere and still saw no one!

Please I need help! With the ghost that follows me wherever I go and the ghosts in my neighborhood!

Other hauntings by SteelBloodHound

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SteelBloodHound, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Christine_Pandora (1 stories) (80 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-13)
Hi SteelBloodHound,

I would like to know how you realised the kids was a ghost/spirit - Did they vanish instantly? Were they transparent? And also what did this child look like?
Did they have a face unlike the other kid? And the kid with no face what happened to him after you saw him? By no face do you mean it was brutally damaged or just like a flat surface of skin?

I'm really keen to know more information and am about 50/50...
Some things seem possible but others I seem to get a feeling there could be a rational explanation - I know video games and videos on Youtube can effect your imagination and make it run wild but try debunk as much of it as possible first 😊

I believe the cloud was just your imagination as they are changing and moving all the time and especially when in a moving vehicle or even walking.

The writing in the cupboard, what was it written in?
And by "ghostly" writing do you mean like goosbumps?

Please explain more in detail and I do somewhat believe you may have seen those shadows and creature jump up the tree.

Christine_Pandora
😊

PS: Only you know what you saw, sensed, and felt i'm just trying to get a better understanding 😁
Jimmybo13 (7 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-14)
This story is good, but is very hard to believe, I'm 50/50 with it but keep us posted.

Jimmy
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-09)
some I think is true a lot I think is just what you want to think is something paranormal. I don't know...

GIRLIE
terminaterdon (6 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
Stop seeing scary movies and videos on youtube...! I think a lot of it is in your imagination, because if you would have realy viewed them so often, something, bad or good might have happened to you, so take a chill pill & start wearing a silver cross if that makes you feel good
SteelBloodHound (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-06)
Thanks for the advice! I'm now experiencing more activity and planning on writing a sequel once I've seen a little bit more of it! 😊
crecentblue03 (151 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-04)
I think that you got very good advice here from the others. I liked your story very much, and I think if you follow the advice given here you can't go wrong. I do think you are sensitive to their presence and this is why you are able to see them. Thank you for sharing remember the brave heart goes on despite fear!
ghostfacep (1 stories) (27 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-03)
Try and catch some activity on camera and then show it to a Preist and maybe he /she will help you.
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-29)
Maybe try finding out what you can about the history of the area and your house. If you get a voice recorder tape a session and ask questions and see if any answers come up.

As freaky as it is nothing seems to be causing any harm, try talking to them, maybe they'll listen 😊
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-29)
my comment below was a response to "Godsbabygirl" -a bit of a religious fanatic who seemed more than a little bit confused- I believe her account was deleted, vanishing her post to empty space.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-28)
"A demon is forced to leave when..."

If it were really that simple, the church would have no need for an exorcist. Do some research on the works of an exorcist, and you will come to find the struggle that is involved in this process. It can take weeks, months, and sometimes longer. Each case is different... And every case takes a "bite" out of the one performing this ritual.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: