You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Ouija Board Experience In School

Real Ghost Stories

Ouija Board Experience In School

 

Me and my friends have been fascinated with the paranormal for a long while and it sounds stupid but we kind of want "scary" things to happen just to prove that there is something more to life. So we had to come to school on a Saturday to do some Maths study sessions and when it ended, one of my friends- let's call him Gary- suggested we do a Ouija board outside the school library. It all sounds rash but we research on things like this so we were prepared I guess.

So we all sat in this secluded area outside the library and Gary drew up the Ouija board on a piece of paper. We heard that any form of boards work. The people involved was me, Gary and another friend (let's call her Ramona). I'm making up names in case they aren't comfortable being revealed online. Before we start we all say a prayer for protection and put out hands on a guitar pick which we used as a pointer. After a few deep breaths, Ramona asked "Are there any spirits wanting to communicate?" The pick moved to "Yes". Throughout the whole thing I was convinced it was Gary or Ramona but they swore it wasn't them and it was not me.

Then I asked for the spirit's name and it spelled out "T-E-D". From then we addressed it as Ted. One of us asked if it was friendly and the pick went to "Yes". After that we asked more questions but there was no response from Ted. Suddenly the pick started moving really fast towards "Goodbye", we were slightly upset to hear Ted wanted to go but we bade him goodbye politely.

I don't really know what to think, it seems immature using a guitar pick and paper but it did seem to work. I felt a prescence but it wasn't threatening it was almost like talking to a shy little boy. It was weird because when we asked questions me and my friends all seemed to stare at one area to our right without noticing as if we knew he was there.

Just wanted to share this little experience I had. Do you think my school could be 'haunted'? I find it unlikely as it was built quite recently- 2007 (it was a brand new secodary school and we are the oldest in the school though we're like 15/16). But I don't know how to explain Ted. Any suggestions or?

Thank you if you read all of this and you believe me, it means a lot.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, destiel, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Ek121 (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-08)
I wouldn't mess with it again. There are a lot of precautions witches use before contacting the dead. And even I haven't touched on that subject yet in my learning's. I suggest if you have an interest. Witches aren't all satanic worshipers. If you ask around your school there are bound to be someone. Might be able to help you contact the spirit. And they are probably right. Spirits can be contacted from miles away.
emehelper12 (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
OK,so you mentioned that your school was built in 2007. I get the impression that you're curious to who Ted may be becuase your school is so new? I think Ted may be someone who maybe passed on at that area or might have been rather fond of the area before it was a school. By the sounds of it, it doesn't sound like he means anyharm.

Thank you for sharing!:)
SONYA_N_SIBERT (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-08)
That ted boy sounds like me when I meet some one new that I have no idea about, so I preaty much know why this ted fellow left so early. 😐
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-17)
Your school haunted? Wouldn't have a clue. But I'm thinking Ted just needed to hit the loo. Why else would any high schooler want to leave such a lovely game? 🤔

Jav
destiel (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-16)
I don't think I will use an Ouija board again. I took it lightly but I looked more into it online and hearing from your comments I know it is more serious than I thought.

Morgy: Possibly, I don't think I found out enough to know.

So far nothing else with Ted has happened, will let you know if something occurs.

Thanking you all.
Morgy232 (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-16)
maybe it wanted to hide in your school because it got killed on the street?
Morgy232
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-16)
ESC123,

Do an internet search for a Ghost Hunting Group in your area and tell them of your interest in learning about ghosts and that you are looking for proof they exist. If they are willing maybe you can join them on one of their 'hunts'.

Another thing to do is find someone who is a medium / physic (not a for hire one... Or if for hire ensure you check credentials) and ask them if you can sit in... Or have a reading done for yourself...

If none of that appeals to you find 3 to 4 individuals that share your interest and form your own ghost hunting group. Locate places that will let you conduct your own investigations and then collect your own evidence. You don't need anything really fancy, two or three inexpensive digital recorders, one or two camera's with a night vision mode and at least one EMF meter (to read the Electromagnetic Fields before, during and at the end of your investigation) As you gain experience you can add more equipment.

Please feel free to ask any other questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook
ESC123 (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-16)
So what would you suggest the best way to find proof?
And I know not to play with this sort of stuff. Its just I don't know whether to believe it or not.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-16)
ESC123,

While I will not provide a link to a 'how too' page I will provide one to an informational page...

Http://www.museumoftalkingboards.com/WebOuija.html

I will also suggest you find an individual experienced with Ouija Boards so that you may learn how to properly use one... To include protections for yourself and anyone else who may use it with you. This is not something to 'play with' nor is a Ouija Board the best way to find 'proof' of the Spirit World.

Respectfully,

Rook
ESC123 (2 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-05-16)
could you tell me how to make one? I would like proof that ghosts are real, so if you could tell me how (or post a link to a website that tells you how) then that would be greatly appreciated 😁
themiss (16 stories) (23 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-14)
No offense to you or anybody who has ever used a quijia board, but I never understood why people get surprised when something actually happens when they use one.
ngute80 (220 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-14)
I understand your fascination with the paranormal (we have all been there), but it isn't something to play around with. Please be careful. I agree with Rocker0897 that your school isn't necessarily haunted "Ted" could have came from anywhere.
destiel (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-14)
Thank you for the comments!

Allison: oh okay, thanks I hope so. I didn't really feel scared by it but I just wanted to be cautious.

Rocker: Oh I never knew that (should have researched better) and I think you're right because paranormal things don't really happen in my school.

Tiaxnokoni: I'm slightly hesitant to do it again, I heard doing them too much isn't good. It's just that I am really fascinated by it. Then again curiousity killed the cat.
tiaxnokoni (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-14)
i just think that you shouldnt mess with it at all, but that's just me. Nothing good has EVER come from a oujia board.
Rocker0897 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-14)
Well that doesn't necessarily mean your school is haunted Ouija boards act kind of like phones for spirits sometimes portals but Ted could of felt the Ouija board and came from a neighbors house. Hope it helps 😁
AllieAllison (28 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-14)
Nah ouija bird contact spirits that can be hundred of miles away I yoused to play ouija but then I stopped because one wanted to kill me (long story) but you don't have any thing to worry about 😊 Allison

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: