You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Black Cloud Almost In A Human Form

Real Ghost Stories

Black Cloud Almost In A Human Form

 

This is my first time to ever write a story here. It's all because I was quite hesitant to do so because I thought no one would believe me, but I've read quite a lot of stories here. Different ones ranging from different kinds of cultures and parts of the world. I finally saw a new light of perspective, but still I kept my traditional views of apparitions and the supernatural beings.

I will say that I'm a devout Christian, and I have never tried anything that could possibly summon a spirit. I used to see ghosts when I was a kid but not often. Occasionally I would but they would never communicate or make any eye contact with me. I am 16 years old as of 2012 and there have been something happening to me that I don't quite understand so I thought of it in a religious perspective and a scientific perspective, but I'm going to let you guys have your own opinions to what it is. I could know what it is, but I also need your help of getting rid of it or at least let it know I don't want it to bother me again this much.

When I was 14, I had started to have my own room and I was just done cleaning when suddenly the fan on the center of my room started shaking. I was completely terrified because I knew there was not an earthquake even though I live in Southern California. It was even shaking very violently. I didn't react immediately after that happened, but a few minutes later after freezing from reality I ran to my sister who was in the living room and told her what happened. We were by ourselves in the house since my other family members were out shopping. When they came back, I also told them, but my parents doubted me but my other sister believed me. After all why should I lie? I never tell such inadequate information just to waste their time. I decided to forget about the incident and acted normal around my friends and family. But I was wrong to think that this will stop.

Months later I decided to clean my room once again. I had everything rearranged in my room so I had the bed next to my dresser. One night I was just laying there on my bed trying to go to sleep when suddenly I heard a scream. It was so loud and clear that I thought it was almost next to my right ear. I immediately sat up to look at my surroundings, but there was nothing. I thought the windows were open. But they were all locked up shut so I assumed it was not a cat or anything like that.

And a week or so later I was praying to God in my mind when disruptively this tsk sound interrupted me. It wasn't me because my mouth was closed tight in my extensive memory.

I'm not the only one experiencing this type of phenomenon. My sister told me once when she was living with us she was listening to her MP3 player all awake when a push like someone was sitting on her right while she was lying on bed occurred. It wasn't like an elbow push but it was almost like a whole body sitting on the bed that it even made a ripple on the sheets.

My mother and aunt would sometimes witness the lights going on and off.

So I just accepted these happenings since they or it wasn't harming me or my family in a way. But when I was about to turn 16 things started to get a lot weirder and I went deeper into research as time went by.

In January of this year, I had a normal life. I was getting straight A's and doing my work on time trying to get the education I needed. I started to play in the hockey tea and got more advanced into the Arts. I thought everything was going normal, but one time when I had no homework or any tests to study from, I decided to sleep early to get ready for the next day. Keep in my mind that I had my bed in a different position. Instead of close to the dresser now it's away because of the incident before. I slept for a good amount of time, but I woke up and felt a grip from my feet. It didn't feel like hands. It was just a grip. I knew I was getting dragged down from my bed. I was completely paralyzed when I was being dragged and I knew I was because I felt my velvet blanket's friction against my skin. When I was almost at the edge of my bed, I woke up and had the strength to sit up. I opened the lights and thought what was happening to me. I prayed and I continued to go to sleep. In the morning I told my sister what was happening. She was scared of my experience. After a week or few days my sister told me in the early morning that she heard a man's voice almost a loud groan. I don't really know how it sounded because it wasn't me who heard it, but because of what happened to me I believed her.

The same month late January I had the most horrible night of my life. This time I felt really violated almost wanted to tell my family. But I don't think they would believe me because first of all it might just be my hormones. But it wasn't that. That night I was also relaxed. I didn't have any problems or any type of depression. I was happy with my friends. I was even shopping with my sister so why would something go wrong afterwards. I was sleeping on the same bed every night.

But I was so comfortable that I let my walls down and became careless of this entity after awhile of enjoying my carefree life.

I was sleeping again on a different way though. I didn't have my blankets on me since the heater was on. I decided to doze off a bit, but I saw a black cloud almost in a human form. It didn't speak to me, but I felt its intention. It wanted to have sex with me. I didn't like that at all. I was devastated. I was paralyzed once again. My thoughts were almost crying out to the figure, but it was doing what it wanted to do. Before I felt anything, my thoughts moved to God and I called out Jesus's name to suppress it. When I finally said his name he disappeared and my eyes 'opened' up in reality. I thought I was sleeping and dreaming, but I looked into the empty space completely awake. I saw the same thing the same background, but no black cloud.

Last month, I woke up from a cat nap and felt slight pain down there. It isn't a big pain like a headache but it was more of a slight tear. I hope I was wrong and just imagining things. Sometimes even before also now I would feel cold touches on my face at night even at summer.

At night I would sleep naked because it would get really hot that not even air condition will solve the problem. I would feel paralyzed even though I wasn't sleeping, but I would have my control over things once my alarm clock sounded.

Right now I haven't had anything happening to me because of my schedule. But I just wanted to share this so you guys could give me a hand because I want to find a solution. I am still confused to what it is. I thought it was the effects of sleep paralysis. But based on what I experienced and heard from my sister I don't think so.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mymelody888, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

CearaIvory (2 stories) (22 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-05-29)
Warrior_Troy, I beg to differ. Yes Satan can use doorways but it's hardly things like role-playing games. And all yoga is, is training your body to be more balanced. We like balance. Balance is what keeps us from falling on our butts. There is nothing spiritual about yoga so to call it a demonic doorway is highly inaccurate.
H2olily (5 stories) (158 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-26)
Pray every night before you go to sleep, is my suggestion. Ask G-d to remove or revoke the rights of any malevolent being over you or family and ask for protection.
tempestmoong (3 stories) (33 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-26)
MyMelody888 I Know how hard it can be to have no one believe you.
The only one who ever did was my best friend.
I have seen spirits all of my life and I to am christian.
It says in the bible that GOD has given everyone gifts and I believe that seeing them is mine.
Now that I'm older (in my early thirties) I have found that sometimes they just need help crossing over, but just as in life there are good people and bad people and I think that the bad ones are afraid to go before the judgement seat.
That being said I don't want you to interact with this spirit but I want you to claim your space.
Tell this being that this is now your room/home and that they are no longer welcome there. Tell them to go to the light. ❤

Nickie
smixie (4 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-26)
I know what its like to not have parents believe you. I lived in a haunted house and only my sister and I ever experienced anything, and to this day my mother still says, "if anything was in that house it would have shown itself to me". It sucks not having your parents believe you and trust what you say, especially if you've never given them a reason to not trust you! Use this as an excuse to be spiritually mature by yourself. I am not personally religious but use that if it gives you strength. Some commentors seem to blame you for the encounters. Sometimes you are just a beam to spirits, of all kinds... That's how I am too... Don't blame yourself and do not take it to heart when others do... The only thing you can control is your reaction. Do not fear and do not provoke... And you seem to already be doing a fine job at that. Stay strong, and stay positive even in those creepy moments. I (and many other readers I am sure) are sending good vibes your way!
mastermind_matt (10 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-25)
Hey mymelody888. Read your Bible and pray daily! It's the way to guard your heart and mind (and body) from things like this. It sounds absolutely terrifying, but keep the faith! You're not alone, and you'll never be alone. Remember when you spoke the name of Jesus? Trust on that, and stand on that. He's the one who calmed the storm. You're loved and protected. And if he's for us, who can be against us?
Warrior_Troy (42 posts)
-4
12 years ago (2012-05-24)
Sometimes demonic doorways are opened not necessarily because of what we've done, but sometimes others connected to us can open demonic doorways such as our ancestors.

You say you are a devout Christian. Do you know how to put on the whole armour of God? It talks about that in the bible. The bible says we wrestle not with flesh and blood but against spiritual wickedness in high places.

(Eph 6:12) For we are not fighting against human beings but against the wicked spiritual forces in the heavenly world, the rulers, authorities, and cosmic powers of this dark age.

(Eph 6:13) So put on God's armor now! Then when the evil day comes, you will be able to resist the enemy's attacks; and after fighting to the end, you will still hold your ground.

We are in an invisible war. I wish I could share more with you. I am going to recommend a book for you to read which may be a little deep for you.

There is a book called PREPARE FOR WAR BY Dr. REBECCA BROWN. You can find it on Amazon.

Do you know how Satan can use "doorways" including yoga, role-playing games, and meditation, to bring demonic destruction into your home? In this spiritual warfare manual, Rebecca Brown writes from seven years experience helping deliver many people out of hardcore satanism. In this sequel to her best-selling book He Came to Set the Captives Free, you will learn to stand victoriously against Satan, deal with the dangerous New Age teachings, recognize and deal with satanic ritualistic abuse of children, minister in the area of deliverance, and handle the rarely discussed problems people face after deliverance. Satan hates you and wants to destroy you. To be victorious you must Prepare for War.
Hitsugaya_Toshiro_ice (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-24)
Have you try house blessing? Usually it's an effective way to shoo the ghost away. If you conduct a demon in your house (which I hope is not) I think you should call a priest to your house. Always pray and never show the ghost that you are scared (I know its easier said than done) may you have a peace ghost-free living afterward

Don't lose hope, cheer up! 😉
And good luck to you
ElectricBlue (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-23)
mymelody888

Aww, you just made me feel a whole lot better about what I said. I was so stressed/ticked/upset about that comment.

You may have bumped into something and may not have noticed how hard you hit it. I do it all the time -- I'm the Broose Queen, right here in the flesh. I really don't want you stressing out over this thing, but I really believe he attacked you while you were sleeping.
mymelody888 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-23)
I regret not adding too much info to this story.

So how I got the bruise was during Spring Break this year. It was actually during the afternoon that I saw it. I took a cat nap at like 12 or 1 pm and woke up at 5. I was trying to get out of bed but then I felt pain on my upper inner thigh. It was blue so I could. I don't really take this as a great account because it might have come from something else. It was actually red and it turned blue after a week. It was really strange because it healed quickly. I don't usually heal quickly, but then again I don't think it's a trustable source of info. But if I did get it I would remember how I got it because it was painful.
mymelody888 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-23)
To ElectricBlue: It's fine. I think I'm at fault too. Though I felt it was my right to do that.

The bruise wasn't that big at all. It was like two by one inches. It was on my upper inner thigh which I don't usually get hit on. Plus it was during spring break. The time when I'm the most laziest.
NyankoSensei (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-23)
I too have suffered these sort of attacks in my life. I know its hard but the secret to defeating it is to not show fear. To say to yourself basically that it is only as strong as your fear. Tell yourself no it is weak and imagine yourself as powerful and think of loving thoughts. Take all the goodness you have in you and love and throw it at it.
I don't have as bad attacks ever now.
ElectricBlue (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-23)
Please disregard my last comment, it was disrespectful. I would've removed it if I was able to. Just disregard everything besides the fact that he may have attacked you in the middle of the night, giving you that broose. How large was the broose? The size of a hand?
ElectricBlue (6 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-05-22)
mymelody888: Same idea with the underwear. But to be less joking, it's not really a good idea to wear underwear while sleeping around that shadow creeper. Those brooses may have come from him attacking you while you were asleep, unless you hit it hard enough on something else. In that case, it'd be your fault. Get a nice pair of PJ's that cover everything.
mymelody888 (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-22)
To ElectricBlue: I laughed at your comment 😆. Though it's something not to be laughed about.

And I don't. Just in my underwear. Sorry I didn't specify that.

To H5VV-F: Maybe. I forgot to add this to the story because I don't think I should be too paranoid about it. The last two or three months I felt something painful on my inner thigh. I saw a bruise there. Well I don't really bruise so easily and I didn't play any sports during that time so I was kind of suspicious about that.
ElectricBlue (6 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-22)
H05VV-F, I don't believe this thing is an incubus. It probably would have tried to go for her more than once.

Mymelody888, it would also help if you didn't sleep butt-naked too.
H05VV-F (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-22)
Though I'm not really sure I think you might have an incubus.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Pikachu04 (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-22)
Anyway take care... God is always there with you... Keep updating your experiences
mymelody888 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
Thank you guys for sharing your comments. It's a help for me. But some of the things I may not do them. I haven't really specified what type of Christian I am. I don't really believe in rosaries and rituals because I'm not Catholic though Catholicism is a branch from Christianity. But I do find it quite interesting to.

To Pikachu04: I tried to collect some history about the house. But the house we have is actually knew and we lived her for almost a decade. I'm not so sure if a spirit followed me or something because I used to live in a house that's way more haunted than this current one.

To makaylaleanne: I read the Bible in my own will if I have time. It does make one feel safer.

To Supernatrual19: Oh, that's sounds worse than mine. It sounds like you feel the atmosphere of a place easily. I don't. I'm quite oblivious. And I did tell my parents, but they said it'll be fine. I try to just tolerate it for now because I am moving to another state in the coming month.

To ElectricBlue: I can tolerate it really. I don't think for now that it has a strength to do that, but how can I predict that? All I could do is trust God. In fact I'm not really scared.

To rookdygin: Your comment is very informative. I've done some of the things in the past. I try to keep myself cheerful and loud whenever I'm in my room.

To scooburn: I don't think so too. There just spirits that just stay in this world that don't want to go to the light or to the dark just yet. Or some get scouted out in the world commanded by Satan. They choose to stay forever. I believe this ghost is similar. Or demon whatever it is.

To Hope619: I'm glad you like your read. I'll try to tell some stories about my old house. It's quite interesting, but since I'm still young I would some stories from my sisters.
Hope619 (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
This story has given me the chills. It is well-written and in great detail. I was so engrossed in you story, I almost cried when it was over (LOL) ! I loved it. Keep sharing 😆

❤ Hope619
scooburn (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
According to me change the house or try to move things back. I don't know about you but I don't think that a spirit can be removed.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
Folks I hate to point out the obvious but the O/P stated...

"I will say that I'm a devout Christian..."

So offering advice to 'turn to God' is a bit...Moot?

Mymelody888,

There is always the chance that some of your experiences could be hormonal in nature. Having said that there also sounds as if there is a Spirit in your room that gets 'stirred up' when you rearrange your room. It doesn't sound harmful, but it reacts because the environment around it has been changed.

Please feel free to try this Method. I use it for may Home and Family and others on this site have used it as well.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please keep us updated and fell free to ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook
ElectricBlue (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-20)
First off, tell your parents what is going on and then ask them to have the house/room cleansed/blessed. If I were you I would also sleep in another room [parents/sister's] and hopefully that creep won't show up. Just try to stay out of your room at nights and you'll have less chance of another attack. Good luck, hope my advice helps.:)
Supernatrual19 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-20)
listen pray to God and a lot ok? Don't mess with ghosts theyll leave you alone but I think you might have a demon so give it all you got well tell God to help you all the time tell your parents or don't depends on wether or not theyll get you hospitalized
Supernatrual19 (3 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-05-20)
I don't know what it is in my house really I don't but I get things similar to anxiety attacks when I walk into my room or living room when I'm alone trust me I get so scared I have this insticnt and I just get the hell outa there but as of late when I go to sleep or the feeling overcomes me I say Even in the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil for thou art with me, its from the bible, and that helps alot
makaylaleanne (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-20)
This seems really serious, you need to tell you're parents, get holy water and slash it around you're house, even if you're parent's don't believe you, ask if you can get the holy water just to be safe. Also, I have experienced some weird things before, and I like to keep a bible close by me in my room, sometimes I would open the bible and lay it on my nightstand, it made me feel safer, a cross necklace might be good too.
Pikachu04 (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-20)
Just believe in god... Try to collect some details about the place you are staying, it may help... Since you believe in god wear a cross around your neck... Hope it will reduce the problems

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: