You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Walked Into An Unseen

Real Ghost Stories

I Walked Into An Unseen

 

It was year 2010. I just finished college and was working at a large mall as a counter checker (I check receipts for any discrepancy and bag the purchased item). It's the first week of December so there's a steady flow of costumers throughout the day and as Christmas Day is nearing, longer mall hours are required to accommodate the number of shoppers.

Whenever I'm going outside our home, I always wear my charm bracelets (5 individual solid iron bracelets) for protection. I can't always build or surround myself with an "aura bubble" that a friend taught me to do and create, so my bracelets are kind of blessed to do such thing for me.

Back to my story:

When working in the mall we are not allowed to wear any accessories except earrings and a wristwatch. So definitely my bracelet has to be left in my locker. During my 5 month work contract I often see spirits/ghosts mingling with the living, so I had to avoid colliding on them as well as the living costumers.

One working day I'm one of the counter checkers who are scheduled to duty from 2pm-11pm. When the mall officially closed at 11pm, I and a fellow employee are cleaning our station. All costumers are gone by that time and only guards and other closing staffs are in the mall checking things up. After cleaning we went to our main/mother station (where we report anything to our superiors. Left corner of the mall). When we got there, one of our senior counter checker asked me to take an item to the Customer Service Booth and file it in lost and found.

The Customer Service Booth is in the opposite side of the mall (right side). After filing the item, I hurriedly walk back to the main counter when I suddenly feel weak and nauseous at the same time: really cold and disoriented. I felt like I smack right into a wall and my heart drumming (like the vibration you feel when standing in front of a large speaker with its sound at high volume). I froze for a second or two before I regain my composure. I looked around, searching for the cause of what I felt and when I looked back I found this 'unseen' man looking shocked as I was. I could have laughed when I saw how shocked he looked if I hadn't felt so much loneliness and sadness after passing through him. This is what he looked like: Filipino-Spanish man around 20 to 30 years old, wearing a modern black and green stripped shirt and jeans. (I didn't notice if he is wearing any shoes at that time.)

He looked solid to me but I'm positive that he is not living anymore. He stood there looking worried (or maybe confused) until I decided to smile at him and silently tell him that I'm fine and he should continue on where he is going.

After that I walked back to our mother station without looking back at him. I don't know if he moves on to another realm or just stayed there, but all I know is that he is a lonely lost soul.

Other hauntings by ivory

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ivory, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

karpkarpkarpmagikarp (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-31)
i've seen a boy who passed through a wall then eyed me for 2 to 3 seconds, I just froze and my eyes went *POP!*
ivory (9 stories) (77 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-15)
karpkarpkarpmagikarp: I have several encounters with the 'unseens' and believe me shouting will do nothing good. You'll just end up looking like an idiot when people heard you shouting but they can't see what or to whom are you shouting out and sometimes you'll end up attracting more of the 'unseens' attention.
karpkarpkarpmagikarp (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-19)
i would have screamed like a girl if something like this happened to me.
ivory (9 stories) (77 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-01)
LydiaJoi10: Our family just respect them because everyone in any form deserve to have some respect.

About the charms my mom gave it to me. I don't know how she do it but I do make my own charm. I like bracelets that makes a bell like sound. You could use anything that feel special to you (a rock with unique color/shape, a favorite necklace or accessories. If you know about the aura meditation try doing it and redirect your "aura" on the charm. It works for me but as what my mom said, the more personalized your charm is the more protection it could offer.
LydiaJoi10 (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-31)
Ivory,
I can appreciate the very polite and respectful way of communicating/expressing your feelings with and to the unseens, I like that name for them as well. I tend to call them visitors. I have also noticed like Andrea22 has mentioned about the feeling you get when they are now around, I believe I may have experience such a feeling as well. However, I would describe it more like the way the lil boy from the, 'Sixth Sense' described it. Funny but true. I truely feel like how some places or residents are haunted so are people as well... Like me. I would like to know more about the charms that were mentioned to ward off such encounters. I think they would really benefit me.
ivory (9 stories) (77 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-30)
LydiaJoi10: Hi! Thanks for appreciating my experience. Firstly I didn't know if he looked shocked because I passed through him or for the mere fact that I can see him.Secondly, If I could help it I hate to attract 'Unseens' attention on me and but by noticing (colliding) with him, I need to do something so he won't follow me (If he ever need to) so I just told him to go to wherever he needs to go and by not looking back at him is my silent way of saying that "I know what you are and I respect your existence but you should go/do where/what you should and respect that I have my own existence as well".
But as what Spockie said about the other dimension creeps me out. I can't imagine it. It's more like astral projecting but you're wide awake and moving... Wheew! Goosebumps!

Andrea22: Hi! You know what?! I believe about that theory as well. Whenever I feel some 'unseens' around me w/c I don't like having around (I usually feel some kind of tingle or electricity in my neck, sometimes I just feel it). I send some mental warning that whatever she/he is, he/she should stay away from me and they did. I think spirits have their own universal language as well. Just a theory though 😜
LydiaJoi10 (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-29)
Hello Ivory,
Once again very interesting story. I have a question, when you say this "ghost" man looked shocked, was this because this walking into a wall feeling you experienced was you actually walking through him or something and for that reason he was shocked because you did this? And this is why you silently told him sorry and to continue on going to where ever? Just to try and get a better understanding of what you've explained... But this is what I gathered (correct me in I misinterpret) that you and this "Ghost" Man collided with each other giving you the feeling you experienced and sort of catching him by surprised. If indeed he was a lost and lonely spirit I pray he finds his way to the light and to love ones that have moved on as well to provide him companionship. Nice story.

Lydia Joi
sonri (2 stories) (91 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-05-29)
In my other "low rated" comment, just had to add, for my own conscience, that the fruitages of the spirit are named in Galatians (in between Corinthians and Ephesians) 5:22,23. I've memorized them out of order but 1. Love 2.Joy 3. Peace.
This world is so ill, it can not conceive of healing, to even consider resolution, is absurdity, insanity. The devil, has very reliably, reacted to what I posted as well, in my life. Showing me, he knows all my short-comings, all my weaknesses, and possesses many many people. I wish he'd change things up a bit, and quit being a slave to his own monstrosity.
Andrea22 (5 stories) (65 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-28)
I just heard something weird the other day... A theory about how we all vibrate at different frequencies... With is a fact. But the theory was at maybe ghosts, or people in another dimension, are existing at a much higher frequency. And if we somehow pass through them or cross paths with them, we feel like shocked or sometimes even sick... Because we're stepping into a different energy field that our bodies are not used to. By your story... It sounds like that's true!It's disturbing that he seemed so sad. I wonder if he died tragically?

This comment from sonri is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

sonri (2 stories) (91 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-22)
I don't think I am as sensitive as you. But I don't exactly loiter in malls like when I was a teen either. Though I don't think I would even enter your mall, the sadness would probably overcome me and security would be called. I'm a bit of a cry baby when it comes to crimes of this nature.
I don't see this sort of apparition often, not in quite some time anyway. With trauma like that, scarring lasts indefinitely. Its tough to clean up such an atrocious act, it echoes on and on and on forever. You can't take it back. Only, maybe help who you can if you can, and try and not let it get the better of you.
ivory (9 stories) (77 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
sonri: If you're as sensitive as I am you will be shocked or traumatized by how many "unseens" I have seen in malls and other public areas. Thats why I need the help of protection bracelets. And BTW if you're aware of a mall blasting years ago in the Philippines you will know why this place even the nearby mall become ghost hot spots.
ivory (9 stories) (77 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
Javelina: yup its really tiring working in mall during holiday season. I'm so tired back then and didn't pay any attention on my surroundings because all I thought back then is to get home and have some rest. I never thought of stones as home protection, it sounds great!. Our resident 'unseens' offer enough home protection for us against other unseens as well as malicious people.
Rook: thanks I do have copper ring back then but I exchange it to iron because I develop rashes on it. But thanks for the hair tie/beret I'll research for it and maybe give it a try.
Spockie: Your idea of me stepping out to another dimension is scary.I'll never dream or wish that.
Spockie (8 stories) (203 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
You don't know he was a lost, lonely soul. It could be you stepped for a brief instant into another dimension... Another reality. That could be why he looked so shocledl.
sonri (2 stories) (91 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
No the 'partner' I referred to is flesh and bone. But I have been having almost daily experiences with a mysterius entity, and am fascinated by it.
Yesterday, as I was in a field of high grasses, it kept swaying them around me as if a small wind was pressing them down. There was no wind and it never crossed my mind that it could possibly be wind, due to way it could pick a single grass to play with, and it followed me swooping down and around unnaturally the long grasses right around me, wherever I would look. It was charming. I think I have a certain love for this creature. And find it beautiful. But I feel so inadequate, so unable to offer it anything in return. What can it want with me? I'm nervous about it, and feel rather jealous of my secret friend and stingy about sharing our experiences. But, I'm waiting for a recent story of mine to be posted. 'He amuses me 2' but its just one of the oddest experiences, and I haven't read anything here quite like it. Please read, it was from a while ago, when I think my friend was mad at me a little still for expelling him after our first major encounter, which maybe, if I take some kind of tranquilizer may find the courage to some day tell. 😊
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
Copper is said to have 'healing/protective' properties, but you have to be careful cause it can turn you skin green due to oxidation.

Rosemary is associated with protection and bathing/showering with a soap scented with it may help with protection as well.

Brackets, Earnings and rings can all be fine... If your hair is longer you may consider a 'hair tie', beret or something of the like that you can wear during your shift.

Respectfully,

Rook
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
I do have to agree with you on your bracelets being a protection device for you. At home I use large stones. I surround the entire perimeter of our property with them. Each time one of my daughters (they are grown now) goes on vacation or even a day trip somewhere, they always bring me home one or two new ones to fill in any gaps. It works for me. 😁

Jav ❤
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
ivory,
You have a great way of explaining how it felt to have someone pass through you. Sends a chill up my spine just thinking about it. I worked at our Mall for many years, and I can relate to how the Christmas season shopping would keep us so busy that we barely had a chance to look up from the cash register at the customer we were serving. At the end of your shift, all you want is to go home and take off your shoes for a while. So when you have something as strong as what you felt go through you, it is a natural reaction to treat them as you would anyone else. Smile and politely send them on their way.
Thank you for sharing your experience, it brought back a few memories of my own. 😊

Jav ❤
ivory (9 stories) (77 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-20)
hi sonri, I got confused about who your partner is but when I read your story I learned that he/she is an 'unseen'. Boy! That kind who sucks your energy can sometimes turn good to worst if he/she sucks up your negative energy. There a term for that kind of 'unseen' I can't remember what but I can't help you bout that situation though. Our 'unseens' here are laid back and never openly manifest themselves.
As for the bracelets I think its the blessed quality of it not the iron and it have some sort of small strange markings around it that looks like a cross and a hour glass.
sonri (2 stories) (91 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-20)
My partner, doesn't mean to, but he sucks the life out of me. When he's around I feel immediately drained, how can I protect myself? Is there a crystal for that?
Sounds like we both need to go shopping for just the right earrings. 😊
sonri (2 stories) (91 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-20)
They seem to like hanging around in malls for the energy, I imagine. Hundreds of living people would walk around me, and all I would notice would be one person, sitting on a bench alone. Not in a hurry, not shopping, and not eating, and noticing me too. Now, I try and notice everyone.
Iron? Does it help? Or just the blessing? If it isn't the iron, I'd much rather wear, say something lighter. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: