You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Strange Figure In The Picture

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Figure In The Picture

 

My girlfriend recently moved in with me into my house. I bought this house back in 2009. I never really noticed anything out of the ordinary, but then again I'm not the most observant guy in the world. Well recently some strange things have been happening. We were hearing big bangs, we'd go to investigate and doors would be open that we knew we closed. Other things like hearing footsteps were common.

Last week my girlfriend was showing her mother some pictures and in the one of Jake (our 2 year old) there was a very strange demon looking figure in the picture. Until we zoomed in we never really noticed it. After that we decided to check all of our pictures we've ever taken. Well there are orbs in most of the pictures taken in our house. The wierd thing is out of the 1000+ other pictures we had none had orbs except the ones taken in the house! So now we were like what the heck is going on.

Then I had the bright idea let's check videos we've taken. Most of them were of our Black Labs playing around in the house. Well in the videos there were orbs shooting across the screen, the thing that scared us the most though were the voices. We could make out a few words. One of them said "They are all going to die" then another voice right after it saying "Sweet Sweet Sweet". In another video we could clearly make out "Help Me". And in another we heard a baby crying and we had no kids with us when the video was taken.

We are pretty freaked out, so my girlfriend is now staying with her mom until next week when 2 High Priests are going to come out and do there thing to get rid of the spirits in our house, but until then I am home alone...

Strange Figure In The Picture 1
Strange Figure In The Picture 2
Strange Figure In The Picture 3
Strange Figure In The Picture 4
 

I'm hoping someone can let me know there thoughts on the pictures. I am not going to add the videos because my girlfriend is in her underwear for most of them.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nicktheman, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

H2olily (5 stories) (158 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-10-21)
Thank you so much for putting up these pictures. Great posting!
MissJoy (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-06)
Ummm. That's your sliding glass door, correct? Glass has reflective properties, which is obviously the case here. It's definitely your television, as it is completely visible... Not just the screen; the entire set, as well as other items in your living room. If you are experiencing unexplained activity in your home, I can definitely understand your initial reaction to the photo, but people, please try to debunk your findings prior to posting them. Especially if it's an image on a reflective surface. Good luck, nonetheless.
BattleScars (3 stories) (44 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-25)
I think that "ghostly" picture is actually a reflection of a television program projected on a glass window or door. The orbs in the rooms are actually dust particles stuck to your camera lenses. You need to clean your camera lenses.

If you did hear voices in your videos, your dogs would react and be very apprehensive about going into certain rooms. Animals are very sensitive about ghostly matters. If your dogs are acting normally and happy dogs, there is nothing to worry about.

Best of luck!

BattleScars
enchantedglades (10 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-05-18)
the house is a lovely well looked after home with a natural light-energy in the pictures you have shown. You certainly take good care of the home you live in. Usually a home that is not well kept. Would have demon activity going on inside-that is linked to the unkempt home. Maybe something/s followed you/your partner and child into your well kept home. From a different location.
JoyBells (3 stories) (60 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-23)
hm has anyone mentioned that it could be a reflection on the glass of the tv? Hahaha jk jk

Good luck to you; hope the preists are successful and that your house will be free of any nasty on-goings.

Thanks for sharing!
teddysmummy (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-23)
I didn't read all of the story, but I looked at the pictures and it might of been me but I am sure I saw a small ball of light. Maybe one of the people in the house before you lived there died and maybe that is what you are seeing. As I said I didn't read the story I just looked at the images.
RollingHearts (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-22)
Before I started reading I saw the first picture thinking it was a old woman outside 😕
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-14)
nicktheman - were there any other children there when the pictures were taken? What I see is a child who was doing maybe a flip or something and ended up with their feet in the air as the picture was taken, creating the "smeared" effect. But I will also be the first to admit that I suck at seeing things that others see in pictures. If I ever have to do an "ink blot" test, they'll commit me on that alone 😆
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-14)
[at] Ibelieveheshere,
You are going to laugh when I tell you this, I hope anyway. But I think you meant to say 'Fruit Loops Cereal' because 'Fruit of the Loom' makes underpants. It made me laugh anyway.

I agree with most everyone that the first and third ones look like a reflection in the glass from a TV maybe. The others are simply orbs to me.
Thank you for sharing though.

Jav
Ibelieveheshere (2 stories) (68 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-14)
Sorry The first picture I seen purple but Look like the fruit of the loom cereal with a flap up like wave background seem like a window doors Sorry again.
chadlee2003 (1 stories) (31 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-09)
yea I going to have to agree with a lot of the others it might be a reflection? IS there a mirror or tv close to where the image appeared? It looks as though as there is a lining around that image in the picture almost perfectly squared.
Bbrave (1 stories) (131 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-08)
Well the photos alone aren't conclusive enough to make an accurate determination of what it could be. Honestly the figure you said was in the photo of your son seems to be a reflection from a television.

I'm not calling you a liar just pointing out the photos you uploaded aren't enough to prove anything more than maybe an over active imagination.

Good luck either way
mischiefgirl02 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-08)
Not only does it look like a reflection, studying the pictures it a actually looks like it IS on tv... The image is surrounded by what looks like the black frame of a tv. Not to say what your experiencing is not real, but it just doesn't look like conclusive evidence of an apparition.
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-08)
Yeah I would test out with your TV if it reflects onto that area, or even see if your neighbours have anything that could cause that reflection.

And when you feel on edge you can find monsters under your bed if you let yourself get carried away enough, please keep us updated!
ChengSifu (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-08)
Try taking the photo again on the same spot around the same time with the same lighting, might not be reflection. Years ago, my friends and I were in some temples in India, caught several similar orbs through camera. And, they are moving.
Sophia13 (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-08)
The picture of the figure looks like it is a reflection in the window of the TV. The 'orb's are certainly dust reflection captured when the flash has gone off.

Orbs do exist, a number of our family members have experienced seeing them together. If you ever get any on film, they look to be three dimensional and illuminating its own light. They are dense. Anything that is dense black should be dealt with promptly.

I am not sure why you are hearing things in the home. Perhaps a house blessing may help. Otherwise just ignore and don't allow them to get an foot hold into your home.
Paranormal321 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-08)
Im not sure about the orbs but the doors and footsteps are definitly something to look into.

Good Luck 😉
RichGlamQueen (2 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-07-07)
The first photo looks like a little girl with a shaved head in overalls. Maybe since they said "They are all going to die" it was a bad orphange or maybe a slave house. Maybe (if it is) the girl got captured and she said help me. They seem to be letting you know they are there. I would be careful because they could get more mean then you think. ❤ ❤
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-07-07)
nicktheman: Is the first picture an enlargement of the anomoly from the third picture?...Because that is what it appears to be... I have to go along with the others on the orbs, though... I do love orb pictures, but there has to be something extraordinary in the picture (ie, face, partial apparition) for me to be able to even possibly consider the paranormal aspect...
JordanElizabethBell (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-07)
it could just be a some one next door to you in there house and the sounds are traveling through
mrfear672india (106 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-07)
I have sight problem I really can't find out what is in that picture. You have said you not have children when you heard crying, your son might be crying?

I wish your family will be safe.
misstee4 (21 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-06)
I usually pass orbs off as dust also but it does look strange that there is only one in one pic and I believe two in the other, I think there wouuld be many more if it were dust. As far as that image, I see how it could be a reflection from a t.v but was there a t.v facing that window? And if it were a reflection they must have been watching some sci fi movie because it looks kind of alien like. I think they look pretty real to me though!
hardsalamibear (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-06)
your son is really cute but that is pretty freaky. Hopefully the preist gets rid of them. I read a story here where one walked into a house and walks straight out for no reason. Good luck! ❤
YoungBee (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-06)
The thing behind the child does look like if it is a reflection of a television or just some type of light hitting the area. And as BadJuuJuu said "The orbs appear to be dust" or a smudge on the lens maybe.
stephyw2001 (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-06)
I'm agreeing with BadJuuJuu on this. The reflection in the window most definitely looks like the TV reflection, and I am not a believer in orbs. I believe they are always a case of dust, or raindrops or other natural things.
It would be interesting to hear or watch the video clips you mention.
Cliney1212 (4 stories) (121 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-06)
The first pic and the one behind the lil one definitely looks like the same image and he both look like a tv to me? Your right there's plenty of orbs
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+3
12 years ago (2012-07-06)
I agree with Spider that the blue image looks like a reflection. If there is anything reflective behind your little guy I'd rule out the image as a reflection. The orbs appear to be dust. Most orbs do turn out to be dust, water, or insects, so I don't think you should worry about those. At the time you made the videos, was the tv or radio on? Could you have picked up sound from a non-paranormal source? It can be easy to misidentify things, especially if you're already on edge and looking for something eerie.
SpiderZA (2 stories) (81 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2012-07-06)
The thing behind Jake kind of looks like the reflection of a television set, please advise if this is not possible?

Spider

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: