You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Man with Blonde Spiky Hair

Real Ghost Stories

Man with Blonde Spiky Hair

 

The stories that occurred in my house about last year or so do not take much effect now. Blessings have been done and such so hopefully it will keep the bad spirits out for good. My house is a very old house, I don't know when it was built and actually don't know much about the history but I feel like something terrible has happened in this house and whomever's spirit lurked around here does not want us here what so ever.

When I was 11 years old, one night, around say really early in the morning or so, I woke up and I opened my eyes and there stood a man before me smiling at me as if he's ready to attack. He had blonde spiky hair and wore a black type of robe. I yelled for my mom and then he disappeared.

2 weeks later, I was in my room watching television and my bed was set in front of my desk, I looked under the desk and there he was again sitting under there, smiling at me. I pushed my pillow down there and ran into the living room scared out of my mind.

About 2 years ago, I was in the bathroom washing my face and I suddenly heard someone breathing very heavy right behind me. I hate sitting in silence in this house.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Dolliementalerror, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

VendettaVal3 (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-25)
Hey, is Dollie your real name, or just an username? Just curious.:)

-Val
gbeach (3 stories) (9 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-07)
That scared the crap out of me! If I saw some guy under my desk? OH MY GOD! I don't know how you ever slept again!
Lexiluca (8 stories) (78 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-27)
Oh, my goodness. That is not cool. It sounds like you have had it taken care of, though - so I hope nothing more happens to you there. I wonder who he is, maybe an attacker's who's plan went all wrong and ended up dying himself? Not sure. Very strange. You should do some research and find out if anything was reported to have happened there before you and your family lived there.
CearysAwesome (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
Wow...that's creepy... I agree with Lian01 I would have ran away from a dude like that sitting under my desk... 😨 😨 WAY TOO CREEPY!

And the spiky hair, was it a mohawk? Or was it just spiky with gel? I don't like mohawks on guys that are tall... It makes them look even taller and more frightening

Ceary
xLadyTastyx (4 stories) (18 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
Im so happy for you and I'm glad that the 'thing' didn't harm you or anyone you love thank God you had your house blessed but in the meantime keep safe and keep on the lookout stay blessedxx
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
Dear Dolliementalerror,

You had the house blessed, and by your own admission within your story, the experiences are happening less frequently. There is not much to say, then it looks like this is a good example of blessings working as a solution.--Abby
lian01 (3 stories) (65 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
Sat under the desk?!?!? I would have cried liked a little girl and never returned! Glad it's all sorted now though!
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
Yes indeed Shane,she/he has done quite a good job too! Now to you dear Dolliementalerror, great story! If I have anything like that happen,I'd be freacked out and scream for him to get out! I too would be scared since he would be a evil entity.
Blessings to everyone,
Mikomi
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
Well it sounds like you have taken care of the matter and are not in any need of assistance. So thank you for sharing your story with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: