You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Not Scared, Just Interested

Real Ghost Stories

Not Scared, Just Interested

 

Hi I'm 13 years old and I have always been amazed with ghosts and spirits, I have always wanted to visit a haunted house. I finally got what I wanted when we moved into a new house. We moved into the house a about week before halloween, everything was fine for the first 2 months. It was close to midnight I believe, and I was going to bed and I got this REALLY weird feeling from my door way, like someone was watching me, I turned around and saw nothing, so I let it be for the night.

It happened at least once a week, and I just started to think I was watching too many ghost shows. My friend WinterG (I'm not using her real name) came over for a weekend and we were both downstairs. I hadn't told her about the weird feeling in my doorway because she freaks out when she hears about ghost stuff. She went upstairs alone to get her cell phone and came back down saying "I'm never going in your room alone ever again..." I asked her why and she described the feeling that I had been getting in my room. I told my mother about it and she didn't believe me.

A few months later my brother came to my house and he brought his dog with him, she wouldn't enter my room, and when they forced her into my room she was scared half to death, my parents and my brother were there and they have no clue why it happened.

So is it just a coincidence that the dog and my friend felt something in the room along with me or is it someone or something left in the house? What do you think?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, wolfgirl12, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ghostreasercher0100 (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-11)
i kind of agree with your friend, wolfgirl, because (its weird.) I'm interested and I love ghosts and hauntings but when I see a scary movie I do the same thing. Weird, right?
❤,
ghostreasercher 😊
nmg5789 (2 stories) (48 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-29)
id definately say something is there. Pets, especially dogs, seem to be able to percieve things that humans cannot. I don't know why though. And if you're not the only one who can feel something then I really believe its not just a coincidence
WinterG (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-15)
Keep in mind though, Raven is not exaggerating when she says I freak out. I plug my ears and hum really loudly when even the word ghost or haunt is mentioned. Anyway Raven, I told my mom once about it and you know how her friend used to live in that house? Apparently there's some sort of male spirit in the house that isn't very friendly... We need to get over that "but what if we do catch something?" fear that's keeping us from putting those cameras up in your room, see if we can get actual evidence for this.
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-20)
I see winter, maybe Raven may have to switch rooms or something? She should try contacting the spirit maybe then. Thanks for telling me this!
With love,
Yuki
WinterG (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-20)
Well cupcake, the feeling isn't as scary as it is uncomfortable. It doesn't come and go to me like it seems to with Raven. It's this constant feeling in her room or even walking up the stairs like someone is behind me and it makes my throat almost close up and my eyes water and I have to fight not to cry. It doesn't feel evil in the slightest, but it kind of does give off the impression that whatever it is is kind of annoyed with Raven staying in that room.
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-09-29)
Hi I see ghosts this is the year that I had experienced all my strange things. I have seen 4 ghosts and heard the 5th one. I don't believe that they are evil at all. 😊
wolfgirl12 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-10)
Well I don't believe that all ghosts and spirits are evil. There's an update. A few nights ago I was downstairs on the computer(( whoo hoo what else is new)) and the computer is almost directly under my room. I heard stomping, not someone just walking around I mean almost shaking the house stomping coming from above me, so I went upstairs to see if my parents were looking for me in my room. No one was awake, so yeah, my friends and I are starting a ghost hunting team and we hope to find out what is happening in my house and theirs.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-31)
Wolfgirl, please take what some say here with a grain of salt. They are making speculations as to what may or may not be involved in your experiences. Main stream religion teaches that everything not associated with Christ and God is evil so there for ghosts/spirits/entities are all evil. Some going as far as saying anything paranormal is evil and is the work of the devil. If you haven't been harmed by now you won't be so don't worry about it.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
wolfgirl12 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-31)
Well my thought is if it was out to hurt me it would have by now...right? 😕 But anyways now there is a cross sitting next to my bed and I have a picture of Jesus on my dresser.
Thanks for the comment on my thread.
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-29)
I believe that the spirit onyl gives off it's energy when someone is alone, or an animal is around. Dogs can sense things we can't on our own. She must have felt an evil thing in there. Does the feeling scare you? The dog didn't want to go in there becuase of the evil preseance. I hope you get your house blessed!
Blessings to everyone,
Mikomi

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: