You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Poltergeist? Demon? Scared

Real Ghost Stories

Poltergeist? Demon? Scared

 

My daughter lives in Leighton, Alabama by the old LaGrange College Site. She, her husband and 4 kids live there. They have a blended family. The kids are ages 2, 5, 6, and 8. The two youngest are girls and are hers. The two oldest are boys and are her husband's.

Her husband has seen on many occasions a lady and a small boy in dated clothing. Also a very scary looking man. When the youngest boy was three he was slapped in the back and had a "giant" handprint. He has had a couple more encounters. I have heard a woman humming a lullaby to the youngest girl. Kitchen cabinets and bedroom doors have slammed shut.

Most recently was last night. My daughter video called me and was hysterical. She heard the kitchen cabinets slam. As she walked in the kitchen, we both started to cry. Every cabinet was wide open. She firmly told the spirit to leave her home and family alone. She then went outside to smoke and was on her porch when something very loudly knocked three times on her car.

Please help. We all are extremely terrified and need advice and someone to come and check and maybe cleanse her house.

I have read up on the history of the area and was even more concerned to read that there have been quite a few stories of hauntings and poltergeist activity. I am terrified that these grandchildren are targeted or will be harmed in some way. I find it hard to visit due to all the things happening, as well as experiencing it first hand.

The old cemetery and college site have been labeled as haunted since I was a child. It has always been a very eerie place. Please help in any way possible. Thank you

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Alabama

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LeannaBurcham, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

DarriuxDarkk (6 stories) (79 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2019-11-01)
Aside from the handprint episode of the haunting. Your story sounds like a typical poltergeist activity. May I ask if any in the family are stressed out than normal. Usually poltergeist activities are related to an individual who is so stressed out he or she might not realize it's her energy that is lashing out uncontrolled at home.

Are any of your children not coping up well to stressful situations? Or possibly your daughter are creating these telekinetic energies.

Although I do have some reservations with what I think it is since they did witness some apparitions. Have they checked out if some family tragically died there? It would explain why they saw the apparitions.

They might need to contact a priest and have the house blessed. It might help.

Thanks and God bless.
funeralmass (1 stories) (27 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2019-10-21)
Hi, Leanna. I read your story and I think I can suggest some things which may help and tell you some things which probably will be reassuring. I have experience dealing with things which exist within various layers of reality. I am a longtime left hand path occultist (a practitioner of what most would term "black magick". That doesn't mean it's evil, it just means that it's knowledge is hidden and that it's practice and use is unfettered by morality or religion). I'm pretty sure you aren't dealing with a demon. Contrary to popular belief, they aren't all "evil", they don't wait around looking to prey on people, they aren't fallen angels, they generally mind their own business unless called, and must be invited. I work with both demons and angels regularly and demons often work with angels during ritual and don't "rebel" against them.

Poltergeists are generally like a psychic temper tantrum, which is why they usually center around adolescents and other people going through mental and emotional turmoil.

With that said, there are plenty of bad entities out there who are dark and chaotic. They often will claim to be demons, but they are just negative entities that are basically attention whores. The more they scare you and get you to acknowledge them, the more they are fed. Often, ignoring them will get them to find someone else to scare. They may ramp up their activity and they can be dangerous. A priest wouldn't be my route of dealing with them, as they assume everything is some evil demon, while having no idea what demons really are, and approach them in a religious and dogmatic way that provokes them. This usually makes them ramp up, as they realize they are being attacked and will defend themselves.

My advice would be the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram (which calls on four very powerful archangels,, I use it myself during evocation to ensure I get the demon I want and that no tricksters or hitch hikers come along). I would then perform the ritual of the Kabahllahistic (sp?) Cross. These should be very effective on such entities. Be sure and leave a door or window open so that it has somewhere to go and you aren't just cornering it. Hope this helps:)
JuggaloJohn (guest)
 
4 years ago (2019-10-18)
Have a priest bless the place would be cheapest or hire a professional. Some things you can do in the mean time check this link
Https://www.thelisttv.com/the-list/spiritual-cleanse-remove-ghost-home/
Goggzy (2 stories) (62 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2019-10-09)
Leanna

I may be of some use to you. I know a group of investigators from Alabama whom I could contact on your behalf about getting someone to cleanse the house for your daughter and the kids.

Welcome to YGS I hope at least 1 of us here can help you.

Thank

Goggzy
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2019-10-08)
Hello. May I call you Leanna?

First off, always good to know the history of a place. You can see my story, After hours at the library, for more. (https://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=22726)

A spiritually wise and astute person local to you, if you can find someone, would be my first suggestion. They can best help you deal with the issues.

Second best option is the procedure on Rook's page, https://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155. A short way down, you'll come upon 'Recipe for a home cleansing'. Ideally, that will help.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: