You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Experiences Of Me, My Mother, And My Sister

Real Ghost Stories

Experiences Of Me, My Mother, And My Sister

 

This is my first time to submit a story in YGS so I do not know how to start it. Okay, now to the main topic:

First, let me tell you the structure of the house. In the living room, beside it is the dining room. At the front of the dining room there is the kitchen (there is no door between them), beside the kitchen there is a door that leads to the garden.

Now back to the story: When I was a little kid, we had a maid wearing a violet or purple shirt that day. (You will later know why am I explaining this to you.) When I was sitting in the living room doing something, at the corner of my eye I saw a quick movement of something purple. I was a bit scared by it so I told it to my mom. So my mom asked our maid (surely because she was wearing a purple shirt that day) if she walked at the garden and her answer scared me. Our maid said that she did not walk at the garden. But now, it doesn't scares me anymore.

My mother's experience: This story was experienced by my mother who told us about it. She told us that when she was sitting in a chair with a table in front of her (she was reading a book and the book rested on the table, and three more chairs are around it, too), at the corner of her eye she saw a bald man wearing a barong (barong is the national garment of the Philippines) looking at her. But when she turned to look at him, he was gone.

My sister's experience: When my younger sister was still a little kid, maybe 3-5 years old, my mom and her were sleeping in the living room. One night, my sister asked for a bottle of milk, so my mom went to get her a bottle of milk. My mom was a bit shocked to find that my sister (who is now really scared) is covering her face with a pillow and pointing at something. My mom asked her what was wrong but my sister kept pointing so my mom looked at where she was pointing and saw nothing. Starting that day, my sister has now been pretty scared when it comes to darkness or ghosts and other unexplained things in this world.

Thank you everyone for reading my story! Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Blackmoonmage20, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Blackmoonmage20 (1 stories) (58 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-17)
bharathwaj,why did you rephrased my sentence? Thanks for the comment.
Alyza,it's my family who experienced it, not other's. 😊 and thanks for the comment!
Sds,my mother didn't had any enquiries about the man after that. Thanks for the comment! And thank you also for the compliment!😁
Zzsgranny,I didn't double posted the comment. It was another new user at YGS... Not me. Thanks for the comment!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-14)
Blackmoonmage/bharathwaj: Why the double post and why use two different screen names?
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-13)
Nice narration. I think every one in the family is blessed with sensitivity to paranormal. Well thanks Jav for your suggestion. I would try to practice it too.

Did you make any enquiries as to who that man could have been. May be that could give you some clue.

Share further experiences.

Regards,

SDS
alyza (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-13)
I'm sori for my spelling

I think that family has an open 3rd eye they can feel them but they cannot see them as they said they saw them like a thunder storm " zoom ",probably they ask for there help they are leaving on there area and they thought that family can help them but they cannot handle those thing because they are scared to them. Talk to them and make a prayer.
bharathwaj (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-08-12)
No,they are different ghosts 😊. It was at our house when that event took place with my mom.Yes,my younger sister was simply too young back then to remember it
Blackmoonmage20 (1 stories) (58 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-12)
No,they are different ghosts, I think. And that man that my mom saw wasn't a relative of ours. It was at our house when that event took place with my mom.Yes,my younger sister was simply too young back then to remember it. 😁
And Jav, thank you for the comment and the trick you taught me! I will also share it to my mom, just in case. 😆
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-12)
Blackmoonmage20,
Does your mom ever say that any of these events might be the man she saw? It wasn't clear if she was at home when she saw the man, so it's merely a guess. Is there any chance it could have been a relative that had passed on?
With your sister it is very difficult to add anything with out knowing what she said she saw that night. I imagine she was too young to remember now?
I have been trying out this little trick I taught myself. It has taken a long time to get results, but it did finally work. When you see something out of the corner of your eyes, don't turn to look at it. That is much harder to do than it sounds, but practice does help. Instead of turning to look, just concentrate on what it is you are seeing off to the side. Stay still and try not to move your head when you do this, that always seems to break the concentration. Just see how long it takes before you figure out what it is you are looking at. For me it was my dog that had passed on a few years back. I still catch her coming in the house to this day with this little trick.
Good Luck!

Jav ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: