You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Pets / Animals :: White And Black

Real Ghost Stories

White And Black

 

We never experienced on ghosts-nor do we actually believed in them but there's only one experience that I had found puzzling and possibly-a connection to the house and my family.

It was three years ago, I brought in my dog, Ai-chan home as a family member to the small house. We had a cat that is going on twenty-two years and he was getting weak as his time was coming up.

My mother was so close to our cat, Babo-chan and she refuses to let the doctors to put him to sleep because he was somewhat of a child to her. I never knew how close they were-but I can tell that they were so close to each other that they can understand each other.

But that was three years ago and he passed away three months after we brought our dog in. I can still remember his soft fur and the smell of old oak that was only from Japan. I even remember his coat of fur that was black and white just like Ai-chan, but has more white than she does.

Then things started to get strange after that.

It was three years past and two days ago when I started to see things that are not there.

Shadows and strange spots are appearing in the corner of my eyes and when I turn around they're gone. I just pass this strange things as for my lack of sleep I've been having and possibly that I'm hallucinating from it.

However, yesterday, my dog ran away to a neighborhood that is a block away and I was confused of what had happened-she just had her invisible fence battery changed recently. I found it odd, but passed it off again that my mother must've placed it in wrong.

But my mother checked the collar with the device and stated that there was nothing wrong with it. I placed the leash on to my dog as my mother checked on the collar and like before my strange happenings-I saw a small black and white creature in the corner of my eye at the entrance of the kitchen and I whipped around to see if it was my dog since she too have black and white fur.

The spot was empty.

I looked back at the door where it leads to the garage to see Ai-chan was exhausted. My mother returned the collar to her and I watched poor girl collapse on the couch, getting her sleep.

But as I watched her, I realized something.

The strange creature I just saw did have black and white fur-except it has more white than Ai-chan.

Other hauntings by Sti

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sti, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Sywren (29 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-03)
I've also had an experience of seeing one of my very old, very sweet cats walking around the bend at the top of my stairs. It was not so much shocking as very sweet and sad. I believe all animals carry a great deal of energy with them, specially if that energy was attached to you.

[at]Ucantseeme: I find it blatantly alarming that you say "it's true, believe me." You do not know that, science does not know that. But if it is your belief, let it be so, but don't expect everyone to think that it's true just because you say so.

From what *I* believe, all creatures and living things pass in their own way, sometimes it takes a lot longer for energy to pass into something else. Sometimes it's just residual memory, an imprint. Sometimes it's just wishful thinking.

At any rate, I'm sorry for your loss, I'm sure everyone without a heart of stone feels a terrible loss when an animal passes.
xnikkibobikkix (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-16)
I have to disagree with youcantseeme; I think that animals (especially domesticated pets) have much spiritual energy within them that it would be no different than a passed human manifesting in their spiritual form. I speak mostly for domesticated animals that have formed such an attachment with their owners - like humans they tend to maintain that attachment even after death. Most experiences have to do with some bond formed by the deceased and the living and/or a material object. I don't think its fair to rely on a MYTH to say that only humans can come back as spirits. There have been to many documented experiences (on here alone) that say otherwise.

Nikki
ucantseeme (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-16)
This is only because of your thinking, as per all myths and after life theory from holy books, I have read all the creatures in this world except human, reborn as a new creature as soon as it dies, it true believe me.
ivory (9 stories) (77 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-14)
oooh! I missed my pets because of this. Only my cat, Misha visited me when she died. My other pets didn't manifest themselves in any form. Sweet story
CronishaxGurl (3 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-14)
I have had experiences like this with my pets, who have long passed away. Especially with cats. Thanks for sharing! ❤
LindaG (3 stories) (32 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-13)
😊 That was a sweet story! I believe our pets can come back in spirit. There are a lot of stories documenting this. Thank you for sharing your experience.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: