You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: The Last Goodbye

Real Ghost Stories

The Last Goodbye

 

It was maybe a year ago, my beloved Titi (Aunt) died, it was tragic event. My family and I had to go to the funeral, of course. I just couldn't believe she was gone. I never thought that the last time I saw her was the day that I went to her house, she didn't seem well at all, she was coughing a lot and she looked very weak.

I found out that she died 2 days before her funeral. She was sent to the hospital, the doctor said that she had 48 hours to live. I wasn't there to see her pass, but my mom did tell me that she went away in peace. She passed away while listening to Spanish Gospel music and my Tio (umcle) read the bible to her in Spanish.

It was time for the funeral. My entire family were all sad, a lot praying, mourning and crying. It was time to sit down because my cousin Krystal was going up to the stand to talk. It didn't really feel cold at first, but when Krystal started to cry I did. But the weird thing was that when I started to cry the whole room went cold, you know the tingly feeling you get when your back is turned and someone comes in? Yeah, I got that feeling. But the weird thing was that the atmosphere didn't feel evil, it felt pleasent and peaceful, and then I started to feel someone rub my arms in a comforting way. I knew it wasn't a real person because my sleeves weren't moving and I know the feeling of real hands, plus the hands felt cold. The Entity wasn't trying to harm me, it was trying to make me feel better.

After the funeral I asked everyone if they felt something but they said no. I talked to my Gramma about it and she said it was probably Titi Aida saying her last goodbye to me. Do you guys think it was really her? Or it was my Guardian Angel?

Thanks for reading guys xoxo -Dawn:)

Other hauntings by Dawniie31

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Dawniie31, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lostgirl19 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-24)
I have a Tita Aida!

This was a sweet story, although I'm so sorry for your loss, you must have been close to her, for her to let you and only you know she was with you. Thanks so much for sharing.
rockangel13 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-16)
That was very sweet. I feel sorry for you having lost your Aunt, but she was there to comfort you... ❤
Dawniie31 (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-29)
[at] DragonStorm, it certainly was! I will never forget this experience!
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-29)
I think it sounds like a lovely gesture by your passed on aunt to comfort you and say good bye, thank you fr sharing this story
Dawniie31 (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-28)
[at] MizMiMi it surely was, and it made me cry more, but happy tears (: [at] Sds thank you so much! It was certainly an experience that I will never forget! (:
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-28)
Hello Dawniie31, it is a wonder piece of love and affection shown by your aunt. The love goes beyond the realm of life and death. I had my experience, not personal, but was a witness to my mother saying good bye to my dad. That was way back in the year 2000 and I have written about it in one of my stories. You must be happy that your aunt loved so much and she said her final good bye to you when she was passing on and safe on the other side. Nice narration and thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
MizMiMi02 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-28)
Your Aunt just wanted you to know that she made it safely to the other side. What a wonderful experience.:)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: