You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Violent Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Violent Ghost

 

One night, I was watching TV in my room when I felt like something was watching me. In the corner of my eye, I thought I saw a shadow move. When I looked over to the corner of my room, I saw it was where my bookcase was and thought it was just my imagination. I turned the TV off and reached for the light switch so I could go to bed.

There are 2 mirrors in my room on opposing walls and one of them is very large. When I reached for the switch I saw a shadow distinctly move in the larger mirror. When I quickly jerked my head to where the shadow might have been, I noticed the bookcase had a weird sort of dark hazy shadow to the side of it. It wasn't very noticeable and if I hadn't of seen something move near there, I probably wouldn't have seen it. I kept focusing when it moved! At that same time I got the worst headache and had to grab my head, it hurt so much! I closed my eyes and when I opened them and looked at the bookcase, the ghost wasn't there.

I looked around my room until I finally saw it. It had moved closer to me and was becoming more noticeable. The hazy darkness had gotten darker and I could start to see the shape of a slightly bulky man. I kept my eyes on it and it stayed put. My head was thumping but I didn't want to take my eyes off it. Then it shrank suddenly, to the floor. I didn't want to look down in case something sudden happened, so I stayed put.

I waited for about 1 1/2 hours until I thought it was gone and went to turn off the light. I felt something grab my arm though and pull at it. In my head, I suddenly thought of the words; 'back moment', for no reason. I looked at the shadow and closed my eyes thinking it would go away. It did but when I looked around the room again I saw it back near the bookcase again. This time, I told it to go away and leave me alone and it quickly moved across the room near the door. There was a bottle of perfume on the mini table near the door and the shadow knocked it off when it moved. I turned off the light and got under the covers and it felt like the covers were squeezing me. Like when you suck air out of a bag with something in it. I tried to move but it felt like I was stuck and I heard something like an animal dying. My bed started shaking and I fought to get free of my blanket. I managed to stick my head out and saw the shadow figure standing across the room just watching me. I could see its eyes because they were more black then the rest of it. The bed was still shaking and the covers were still tight so I closed my eyes and screamed. Then my bed stopped, the blankets became loose and I ran out, in my PJ's, got in my car and stayed at a friend's house after telling her what happened.

I asked one of my more religious friend's to find someone to exorcise my flat but I haven't had any word back yet. This happened about a month ago and I've been at my house during the day but at my friend's house in the night time. I can't bear to sleep in my room anymore after what happened.

The email address that was submitted with this story was invalid and we could not reach the author. If you are the author, please write us back so we can correct this information.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

wariorsdance (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-04)
Whenever you experience this, there is only one way to renounce it, in the name of Jesus.
456due (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-23)
note to self: never go to this site when it's past 1:30 😢THAT WAS SCARY!
vampire-slayer96 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
wow freaking creepyman in your room I would of ran out ofthe house and got an exorcist and chant it out of the house.
Ps. Happy halloween 😁
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-14)
Sherry_soule: Even though some of your posts are very informative, I must ask that you refrain from posting the link... We are here to share and support, not sell books... Thank you for understanding 😊
natedog101 (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
hope it works out for you in the end it sonds bad but you are ok right 😐
Pietyv2 (1 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-05-04)
Your dealing with the Anorthidoxius Demoni... Your in deep... Poop... In 10 years you will be gone... Unless...
sawwheeler (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-09)
😲 that crazy man I would have ran right away trying to avoid it your a brave brave person I would of never survived that seems demonic no wait demons would really hurt you well its angry about something
ZUKISMOM (5 stories) (58 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-01-16)
My advice is to do your own sage cleansing and then a blessing from a priest or clergyman would be good if you can. Keep letting the shadow know it is not welcome each time you see it. I had some dark entities in my home at one time, they drained my energy and made me feel very afraid and isolated, I got to the point I was even scared to take a shower or leave the house. They really had control over me
(and I am not a weak scared person). I finally got the nerve to call my bestfriend and let her know how horrid things had become, she came and blessed the house with sage and verses from the bible. The haunting finally stopped. Most scared I have ever been in my life. They can take over so I suggest moving or blessing the place if you need to stay there.
Good luck
Blessed Be
Zukismom
Brittany (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
that sounded scary I hope that exorcism goes good if not I would move out!
melissa21 (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-30)
wow that's deep... Your so bravem I don't know if I would ever be the same if something like that happened to me? Good luck with the exorcism. Melissa x
0.0 (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-11)
that's scary
it happened to my friend before
sort of similar situation
hope the exorcism works
^^
hi (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-24)
hi you I dont know to write oh I know I was to scared to read this but I glanced over the first part I'm a frade of mirrors well in scary stories eneyway yep by
amber (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-14)
one time I staied at a hotel that was known to be haunted by a lady someone pulled my blanket off of me I seen a lady.
amber (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-13)
creepy I cant write any ghost stories I do not know how I have alot of them do you know how to do you know how to talk to a ghost
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-01-13)
That's very creepy Kelly and I think you acted very courageously. I hope the exorcism works out. Keep us informed if you feel so inclined.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: