You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Violent Spirits And Possible Demons #2

Real Ghost Stories

Violent Spirits And Possible Demons #2

 

Mysterious Bruises- I nearly forgot about this experience, but a few weeks ago my sister, the same one that took the photo (that she deleted before I could get it), came into our room and showed me some bruises that she had on her upper leg. She found them strange because they looked like they were made by fingers, but they were too small to be made by anyone we know. It was almost like a child made them. I was shocked because not only did I think that there was a child spirit in our house, which I had never told her, but because the bruises looked like that ones I had on my right hip. I had my bruises for months and they never faded and there wasn't much I could do about it so I forgot. But now it seems like these spirits are going after others. I need help.

It's Worse- Over the past year the situation in my house has gotten worse. In fact most of my experiences have happen within that time. But lately it has gotten worse. They are now happening outside of my house. Whether it was the voice I mentioned before or someone poking right in the middle of my back it has gotten worse. Not only that but for almost a year now I have been sick. And I don't mean like a cold, I mean that It hurts so much that I can't move, I can't breathe, and nothing helps.

We have been to doctors, I've taken multiple antibiotics and medicines, but all they do is keep it away for about a week then they stop working. It has only come to my attention recently that the activity and me being sick started getting worse around the same time. Does anyone know if it is possible for the spirits to make me this sick?

12/13/2017- I've mentioned that whatever is in my house has been going after others in my family, not just me. I don't know if this experience was supernatural but with everything going on I couldn't brush it off.

Last night, around 7:30-8:00 my parents called all of us downstairs. We thought that one of us was in trouble, but as it turned out it was worse. My mom has this medicine that she takes every night called Biotin, and sometime yesterday someone, or as I believe something, had cut open the little packet that had these little balls that would absorb any water that got in the bottle. If she had swallowed these she could have become very sick. She only noticed them because they were rattling around in the bottle. The thing is that this packet had to have been cut open sometime after she had taken them the day before, and the only people in the house were my family. I don't believe that any of us would have done this. Does anyone know if a spirit can do this, or is it something worse?

Other hauntings by Toby

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Toby, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Cosmos (26 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-01-02)
Very interesting read. The last entry was two years ago and it's shame that the author did not answer any of the questions about the homes.com.

At the end story about the corpses and the cannibals sounded far fetched though.

Anyways, what I truly enjoyed the most was the comments and the intelligent questioning.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+2
6 years ago (2018-02-08)
Are you sure, this was on Homes.com? I've never seen any 'reviews' on there, just basic information; lot size, number of rooms, cost, etc.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-02-07)
Out of curiosity, what did it happen to the corpses? Did your parents inform the police about the finding or did the workers just reburie them in the same spot?😒
The8Ms (2 stories) (21 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-02-07)
I can't find any information about grave robbing cannibals anywhere near Arizona. (Pakistan is the closest I can find) What time period was this supposed to have occurred? I would think that our "modern" embalming processes would put a damper on the appetite of even the most dedicated cannibal. I'm with Rook, can you provide a screenshot of this information?
The8Ms (2 stories) (21 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-02-07)
So we've gone from first residents in a newly built dwelling with no known history to now at least 2 previous residents, one a grave robbing cannibal and one who reportedly had an experience similar to what you claim to have had? Plus a discovery of multiple corpses on the property? I'm sorry but this feels kind of far-fetched.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-02-07)
Finding five, - FIVE! "corpses of unknown origin, entombed beneath the previous walkway..." surely would have made some noise in the news, either if they were a key evidence in a cold case, or for their archaeological importance as part of an Indian burial... But a quick google search doesn't point to anything of such nature happening anywhere in Arizona. I hope the muse of invention wasn't whispering this information on your ears.

Does the www.homes.com say anything about the lady going to the optometrist for a check up?
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-02-07)
I look at homes.com all the time and never once said review like that. Are there other houses with reviews like this? Is there a way to search that?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-02-07)
Toby,

You actually found this entry, this very entry on Homes.com?

"Historical records reveal several accounts of a grave-robbing cannibal residing at this very address, and though he was never known to have claimed a living victim nearby, feasting on the freshly buried is every bit as disturbing.

One former resident who asked not to be named said she moved out because she kept seeing shadowy figures out of the corner of her eye.

Years later, when replacing the sidewalk in front of (not putting my address), work crews made a startling discovery: 5 corpses of unknown origin, entombed beneath the previous walkway..."

I know that in some states information like that needs to be disclosed about properties but its not usually not in public on a web site like Homes.com...Hummm

QUESTION: can you do a screen capture... Redact the street address from the page and then post the listing here... Without the address no one else will be able to look it up and we do respect everyone's right to privacy.

Just asking... Thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

Rook
Toby (2 stories) (14 posts)
-2
6 years ago (2018-02-07)
So in other comments I have stated that I couldn't find anything odd about my house and I was told by my parents that we were the first family to live in the house and that it was newly built. But, I remembered that we had to remove some weird wallpaper in one of the rooms so I tried to find out about the house again and after some dead ends and history on my family I found this on www.homes.com:
Historical records reveal several accounts of a grave-robbing cannibal residing at this very address, and though he was never known to have claimed a living victim nearby, feasting on the freshly buried is every bit as disturbing.

One former resident who asked not to be named said she moved out because she kept seeing shadowy figures out of the corner of her eye.

Years later, when replacing the sidewalk in front of (not putting my address), work crews made a startling discovery: 5 corpses of unknown origin, entombed beneath the previous walkway...

Sorry to those that I told nothing had happened in the house. This is the only account I could find of this, but I find it disturbing that the former resident saw shadows like I do. Is it possible that this could be connected to what I have been seeing? I've never heard about this from anyone so I don't know if it is real, but the lady's experience is too close to my own for me to ignore.
The8Ms (2 stories) (21 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-02-05)
This won't be super helpful regarding the paranormal things you are experiencing but just as a reassurance regarding the packet in your Mom's medication: Desicants are almost always made of silica gel which is basically just sand and on it's own harmless. It is sometimes treated with a substance that in large amounts can be carcinogenic but it will appear blue or pink in color if it is present. The packets are marked with a warning mainly because they can pose a choking hazard. Who or whatever tampered with the desiccant in your Mom's meds either didn't know this or maybe isn't as malevolent as originally thought?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-01-29)
Toby,

Than you for the reply. I hope you recover soon.

As far as your Nana's very creepy things... Something MAY be attached to one of them.

OR

Maybe 'something' followed your sister home after her Ouija Board experience, however in my experience the spirit tends to remain close to where it was summoned... More than likely because of an attachment to the Board itself.

As far as the 'stay dry' pouch... Could be's and might be's really do not add much detail so that paranormal or natural can be determined.

As for you being the only one sick... Have you seen a doctor about a possible immune deficiency... While it is possible for a spirit to drain you and cause you to be sick... Its also possible this has a 'natural cause as well.

Respectfully,

Rook
Toby (2 stories) (14 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-01-29)
Rook,
The pouch had been cut, the edges were too smooth to have been torn or burst. It wasn't my dad because he had been at work when this happened, between the time my mom had last taken it and the time she found the pouch open. He had only been home about 5 minutes before my mom went to take the medicine. It might have been my older sister, she and my mom have been fighting a lot.

I am the only one who has been constantly sick, since last December, and I am currently fighting off another bout of sickness that came out of no where.

My parents collect antiques and we have some very creepy things that we got from my Nana a little while ago.

My little sister mentioned using a Ouija Board at a friends house and claims they summoned a spirit. She said that it seemed to hate her friend, even bordering on violent, but seemed to like her. It is possible it followed her home, because when I asked if they had properly sent the spirit back she states that they just packed the board away without saying goodbye.
Jubeele (25 stories) (882 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-01-23)
Hi Toby, I want you to know that you've been in my thoughts. It's good that you've kept up that journal. You can now list out the questions that everyone has asked to help you determine what may, or may not, be paranormal. Even if you can't find the answers to all of them, asking questions helps your mind sort things out in a logical manner. I find that this also helps me decide on what I need to do.

Try listing out all the actions everyone has suggested. See if anything is immediately doable for your own benefit. Cleansing the whole house may depend if your family is willing to take action together or your parents agree to it. Does your family attend church or any place of worship? Can you enlist the help of a trusted family friend, relative or church member (if applicable)?

Perhaps you can introduce the idea as "spring-cleaning" or "decluttering". The actual cleaning, clearing-out of unwanted stuff and scrubbing out dark corners will also give the place a healthier, more wholesome environment. If the weather is too cold to open the windows, try burning sage and sandalwood in places that feel particularly "dark". A pleasant smell does refresh our senses and subtly improves our mood.

Suggest that the family spend more time doing fun activities together. Get out a favourite movie, make popcorn together and have a happy gathering etc. Laughter, smiles and carefree moments are essential to maintain feelings of well-being.

If you feel this general malaise follows you everywhere, have a closer look at how and when it happens. Do certain people bring you down by what they say or do? If possible, avoid their company and spend more time with people with a "positive" outlook. Does a particular route feel somewhat "creepy"? Then find an alternate route. Listen to soothing or cheerful music, avoid sad, angry or violent movies that may impact on your mood. When I was a frightened/angry/hurting teenager, I spent hours at the local library. The atmosphere was calm, quiet and no one was angry with me there. Such peace. These are just my suggestions because they have worked in the past for me.

I would like you to know that you're not alone. We're here to help if we can. Here, I'm sending you my warmest wishes. ❤
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-01-23)
Are you all on the same page about there being a negative entity in the home? I'd try coming together as a family and building a wall of positive energy to block out negativity. There are more of you guys than "it". You can overcome it.

It's possible the biotin thing just got burst on its own by being in a hot room or dropping it. I'm not so sure about that being paranormal. Just check your stuff before you consume it in the future.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-01-23)
Toby,

Welcome to YGS and thank you for posting your experiences for us.

From what you have related in both of your submissions the 'energy level' in your home is very high, and 'not so positive'...

(from your first submission) "My parents fight a lot so I have some trouble falling asleep scared what might happen..."

And energy of that type to the random energy of...

"4 teenagers in our house..."

Makes for an interesting environment in a home that is...

"newly built when we moved in and all I could find were records of my family in the house. A search on the land it was built on turned up nothing either..."

This could very well have attracted something negative.

First and foremost... Was the desiccant (the 'stay dry pouch') in your mothers meds actually cut open, or had it burst/broke open?

Also...not to point a finger... Not to hint at anything but the mundane must be ruled out... But you mentioned...

"Last night, around 7:30-8:00 my parents called all of us downstairs. We thought that one of us was in trouble, but as it turned out it was worse. My mom has this medicine that she takes every night called Biotin, and sometime yesterday someone, or as I believe something, had cut open the little packet that had these little balls that would absorb any water that got in the bottle."

Now you stated 'Your Parents' called you and your siblings downstairs... What about your Dad? You mentioned that your parents fight a lot... Is it possible? (I hate going there but EVERYTHING has to be ruled out.)

You also mentioned being 'sick' with no real cause... First a 'Healthy Home' check should be done, make sure there are no molds/mildew or other contaminates that may be making you sick... While on that topic... Are you the only one who is constantly sick in the house or are others?

It is possible a spirit attachment 'could' make you feel this way but EVERY mundane cause HAS to be ruled out first.

Now if, IF these experiences ARE paranormal then there are a few other questions to ask...

Was it simply attracted in by the 'energy' previously mentioned (Mom and Dad arguments/ 4 teenagers)?

Did someone (or many someone's) dabble in the occult within the home? (Ouija Board/spirit summoning/spell casting...ect.)

Has anyone in the family, but not in the home, done any of the above mentioned things and do you have any of their belongings in your home... If so... Did this activity start when that item / those items came into your home?

Sorry, I do not mean to be rude or 'throw stones' but trying to figure out what is happening takes lots of questions... And many different things (some unpleasant) have to be considered.

With any and all of this you really should consider a shield/cleansing...even if just for yourself. It doesn't matter if something paranormal is happening to you, an exchange of 'energy' ay do wonders for the 'feel' of your home.

Respectfully,

Rook
Toby (2 stories) (14 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-01-22)
Augustm,

Thank you,

I have tried finding more about the house, but it was newly built when we moved in and all I could find were records of my family in the house. A search on the land it was built on turned up nothing either.
Toby (2 stories) (14 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-01-22)
Thank you Mack,

First of all, yes there are 4 teenagers in our house. Next, I have seen at least two different shadow people, as stated in my first post. People in my family have been fighting a lot more in the past year, which is when I noticed stranger things happening. I tend to stay out of the fights and I am the only one who thinks something supernatural is going on with the house. I feel very uneasy for no obvious reason sometimes, but it doesn't just happen at my house. It's happened at school, my work, and even when I'm just on a walk.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-01-22)
I think Mack is right and I second his recommendation for a good old fashion cleansing. Rook's method is well regarded in this community and there are many options online - pick something that resonates with you and keep at it.

Also, perhaps a bit of research on your home and the property it sits on might answer a few of your questions.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-01-21)
Hi Toby

Thanks for sharing. You sound very unhappy.

Generally bruises are interesting because often we get them but can't for the life of us remember HOW we got them. And they can linger for a long time. I personally wouldn't put bruises down to spirits unless there was some kind of "contact" made and the victim felt it as a blow, pinch, squeeze etc.

I certainly don't want to alarm you in any way, but it has been reported that some malevolent entities CAN physically harm people but is it VERY unusual and often not well documented so it's difficult to be 100% sure. More often that not, they enjoy just frightening people and feeling "powerful". These low-level souls are generally pathetic beings that get their cheap thrills scaring folk. Nothing to be afraid of, seriously. They can't really hurt you, if you don't let them. Bit like a flesh and blood bully; once you are no longer showing fear, they leave you alone: they've lost their "power" you're no longer "fun".

Not sure about your Mothers medicine. That sounds quite the complex operation to access a medicine bottle and carry that out as a spirit. I'd suggest more human-like activity but I'm only speculating.

The only instance I've heard about where a malevolent spirit actually messing with medicine was the Bell Witch. A very well documented haunting and this spirit APPARENTLY messed with, I think it was the father, John bell's medicine which apparently finished him off. Again, hard to prove.

Has there been any other incidents in your house such as in sudden temperature changes (to cold) , knocking, voices, footsteps, shadowy figures, general feelings of uneasiness for no apparent reason? That would assist others in putting these events into a context.

How's the general dynamic between the members of your family? Is there a lot of fighting or unhappiness, as these environments can create the "right" atmosphere that may possibly (not always) attract low level spirits who are attracted to that kind of vibe.

Are there a number of teenagers in the house apart from yourself? There's a theory, that seems to be consistent, that teenagers release a certain amount of energy that can assist the materialization of spirits in a particular environment.

Rook has a great general cleansing method on this site. Give that a go, stay positive and practice a harmonious household; fill it with love and light.

Regards

Mack

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: