You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: What Are They Doing Here?

Real Ghost Stories

What Are They Doing Here?

 

I would just like to get a bit of guidance here. Recently, in the last month or so, activity has been quite busy in my 3rd floor apartment. My fiancee and I have, on the same occasion and same time, seen/experienced 3 entities in our living room while we were sitting in there watching TV and eating.

Now, these entities are like water/plasma if you will, making the air distorted. But the uncanny thing is you can see detail like it's real. If it's a man, woman or child, even size and length of hair.

The last case was on Friday night, when my lady claimed she saw a woman brushing her daughter's hair and they both turned to her when she walked into the living room and smiled and carried on about their business. My lady said she was frozen at first, but within a couple of seconds she felt relaxed and even smiled back at them. I have not seen them, but have seen the other 3: 2 men and young boy.

I have never felt anger nor fear when they appear to us and they seem to only be in the living room. I did, however, ask them to please leave in the morning when she had left for work. Something compelled me to take a stance for whatever reason. Maybe just the fact that I thought that more were coming in and I didn't want this to spread and we end up with an evil entity that I would have problems with.

So, I am just asking for opinions here. Is this a portal? Could a friend who visited brought someone with him? Did we open ourselves to this?

Any suggestions will be most appreciated! And please feel free to ask questions. Thanks for your time, folks!

Rozo

Other hauntings by Rozo

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rozo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Rozo (3 stories) (108 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-16)
Hi Noodle,

I think you are absoulutely on the mark! It is kind of freaky when you think about it that Me and my fiancee actually look like the ghosts to them (the lady turning and smiling) was looking at us as we were them... Now I just got the cHILLS!

Hi Shay88

Thanks for the comment, much appreciated, yeah, there have been a few more small glimpses of the 2 men and young boy since I posted... Although, a lot of new noises coming from the living room, lots of scratching sounds by the TV unit- Have checked for Rats/mice and so has our darling Kitty Arozona but we find nothing... So am focusing my attention to that for now. Maybe that is the portal/opening? The area is in Kempton Park Johannesburg. Close to the airport.
Shay88 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-16)
This is a really interesting story. My first thoughts were also that you're getting glimpses of another universe. How fascinating! I do hope you'll update us if anything else happens. May I ask around what area this is happening in?
Rozo (3 stories) (108 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-09)
HI Javelina,

Thank you ever so much for the link you posted, I just finished reading it and its uncanny how similar it is too our situation, I too am of the fact that this is how it is now and it doesn't seem like its going to stop anytime soon, even if at times it seems it has, I mean I asked them to leave and I had no occurences for now the past week and a half, but not before to long did it start up again but only mildly and still not threating at all... But as mentioned before, I am now defintely going to do my best to try get something to back up my claims... Seeing is believing,... Thanks Javelina, I appreciate this.
Noodle (5 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-10-04)
I'm with Rook; the multiverse thing is what sprang to my mind initially, too. The way they manifest seems unusual and the behaviour of the woman (smiling at then ignoring your fiancee) seems reminiscent of what a lot of us would do if we had what we thought was a friendly ghost in out homes.

I'm a wee bit jealous of you, actually. I'd love to be able to try an communicate with them. Doing something like holding a placard with a message and see what kind of reaction you receive. Awesome 😆
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-10-04)
Hi Rozo,
If it isn't the building, and they seem to fit into your space? And just in case others did not catch what you said, you live on the third floor of an apartment bldg. So unless the bldg has been there for quite some time, it is not that easy to explain it away as something residual from the previous residents. I do like the multi-verse theory as well.
However, as your fiancee says it feels like they are simply passing through, I would put a bit more thought into what that statement implies. Sometimes the answer is just that simple. Like you are a rest stop on the interstate highway to the beyond perhaps? That they are only showing up in the living room, and in your description of how they look to you "like water/plasma if you will, making the air distorted", and that some have even acknowledged the fact that they can be seen, I am wondering if that might be what's going on. I know it seems sort of strange, it should. Now, there is another experience here that you may want to check out. It sounds similar to your own experiences in many ways. The one thing that comes to mind for me in both of your situations is that it may not matter where you live, it may simply be that you (and/or your fiancee) are the way station. Let me know what you think.

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=10484

Jav
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-04)
Hi Rozo,

You think that the apartments are too new, to be haunted? Well, it may be the land that the apartments are built on. Have you any means of finding out what was on the land before? I know it can be difficult here in SA.
"They" may be just 'passing through', as you say that this is a recent development. If they don't seem aggressive, or harmful in any way, don't be scared. They may just want recognition... 😕
Rozo (3 stories) (108 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-04)
Sds, Thank you for your time and comment.

I can only account for the 3 seperate entities that we have seen together, My fiancee has seen the lady and her daughter, I have not... But, you are quite right that would make 5.
I have been living here since Feb of this year. We moved out of (my 1st post story residence) into this one. I will check on the grounds that the apartments are build on and see what information can be found.

As mentioned before, Things have quitened down since I asked them to leave, but I agree and do feel that it is necessary to try Rook's Cleansing method and get a new fresh feel in the home again.

This has all been very weird! But extremely exciting and intriguing.

Thanks Again sds!
Take care!
Rozo (3 stories) (108 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-04)
Hi Rook,

Thanks for taking time to go through this with me, much appreciated.

Question 1- With me, they have really come 'into my space' I mean to the point where I move my head back into the couch because it seems their head/face is right in mine... Almost like they trying to get a better look.

Question 2- They happen in real time Rook, most active at night when we are eating dinner say around 7-8pm... Mornings I can't say I have seen or heard anything out of the ordinary.

Question 3- They seem to fit in the apartment, well, let me put it to you this way... It seems like they 'passing by' as my fiancee puts it... Almost like a pit stop... Quite tricky to explain.

Multi-verse, could be a very good explanation (but do I understand it correctly as a sort of Residual Haunting) but how I couldn't understand, The apartment complex is no older than 2 years old.

I definitley will try to get something on camera, surely a picture can pick up something... Although I must say, it has quitened down since I asked them to leave...

Thanks again Rook!
Take care.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-04)
Dear Rozo, you said there are 3 entities in your home. But, your lady has seen a mom and a child, you have seen 2 men and a boy and that makes 5 ain't it? That needs some clarification. Did you have any discussions with your financee on these aspects? How long have you been living in there and did you dig into the history of the house. That could, perhaps, throw more light into your experience. Try Rook's cleansing methods as described in this site elsewhere, perhaps that could help, if you feel some negative energies are around and should be driven away.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-10-04)
Rozo,

Thanks for sharing... A few questions if I may...

Does there seem to be any interaction between you/your lady and these 'manifestations' (other than the lady and woman turning and smiling at her)?

Do these manifestations seem to be happening in 'real time' (if it's morning do they seem to be getting ready to leave the house... Hope that makes sense)?

Do these manifestations seem to 'fit' inside your apartment or do they seem to be happening in a different location?

These may seem like 'odd' questions but if there is such a thing as the 'multi-verse' then perhaps you have been 'seeing' a thin spot in the 'wall' between...

Thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: