You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Supernatural Trees

Real Ghost Stories

Supernatural Trees

 

Hi my name is Michael and I'm 15 years of age. I live in manchester in a place called blackley and I have experienced something that will stick with me forever. I've never been scared of the supernatural but this has changed my point of view and psychology. This happened about 2 or 3 years ago, I got up in the middle of the night feeling weary and unable to sleep. I didn't feel scared at all, I just felt curious. I lurked into my mam's bedroom to get some fresh air, I looked through the wide open window and I couldn't help to notice the trees from across the road, there was split apart with a glowing herd of light looking in my direction.

I didn't retaliate because at the moment that seemed normal to me. I went and got my mam and she said she could see it to, she didn't say anything, she seemed shocked. I felt a sudden rush of tiredness so I left my mam's bedroom and got in bed in my bedroom and went to sleep. In the morning I looked out the window to see, the trees were no longer in that position. I knew it wasn't just me because my mam saw it to and it felt so real. I got my mam again and showed her and she also notice the difference but at that instant, without talking to her, we never spoke of it again, it just didn't happen. But I know it did.

Since then I have been experiencing supernatural circumstances like voices, unknown movements and sights of shadows and orbs. I swear to you this is not made up it is a true event and I have been through more, it scares me so muc,h I try to cut my self off by not thinking of them. But then something else happens.

Has this happened to you? What do you think?

The email address that was submitted with this story was invalid and we could not reach the author. If you are the author, please write us back so we can correct this information.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, michael howes, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-20)
I am a bit lost. I don't understand exactly what was looking at you and your mom thorugh the trees.

God Bless!
Cass (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-10)
Yes Michael, could you please dumb it down for us simple folk from Texas?

What exactly did you see?
Lexiluca (8 stories) (78 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-09)
I think he meant "herd of light looking in your direction" as something that probably looked like a mass of light that was directed toward them. Something that was drawing their attention on purpose.
juliya (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-09)
im a little lost on this one.
im not really following.
but the best to you!
melonlover (3 stories) (50 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-07)
well all I can say is good luck! And I hope it doesn't harm you, as I know how it feels take a look at my story the title is ragged looking man thanks. Love, the melon lover
mike8887 (3 stories) (23 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-07)
What do you mean by a herd of light looking your direction? I'm trying to visualize this. I'm picturing a cloudy glow, but how did it "look" your direction?

Yes, paranormal things have happened to me as well. Read my two stories. I have even more too.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: