You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Dead Houseboy 2

Real Ghost Stories

Dead Houseboy 2

 

This is also about Zaldy, like on my previous post "dead houseboy".

By the way, I asked the maids why they ran upstairs. When they heard the dogs howling like hell, they woke up trying to pacify the dogs. Then they saw a a big, tall shadow.

Well, another story.

10:00 pm, the village guards and some barangay police are doing their rounds.

10:23 pm, I was in the den watching "Gandang Gabi Vice" when I heard a "Psssst!" sound from outside the window. (Zaldy usually does that, but I just thought it was Andrew, our new houseboy).

11:02, the CR inside the den began to smell like it has not been cleaned for years. I woke the maids up to see what happened, (they also smelled it by the way since the CR window is just near their quarter windows.)

11:07, we went back to the den, and the CR smelled like it was sprayed all over by Glade.

11:30, I went up to my room, ready to sleep. When the care giver of my grandma (ame as my older post), I saw a panicked look in her face. She asked me 2 questions: "bakit mo ginagaya si mike?" (why are you taking the image of Mike?) and ("Bakit ka nananakot dito?"). It turned out that at around 11:15, I already went in my room, and singing in the CR. She opened my CR door, and saw nothing. She fainted.

11:36, the newly hired guard on duty called us at home and asked if ZALDY had clearance to leave the village premises. I said "Patay na si Zaldy matagal na" (Zaldy is already dead quite a long time ago). Then I heard the guard said "Sir, bigla po siya nawala" (he suddenly disappeared).

If Zaldy is the one doing it, why?

Other hauntings by nemesis0006

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nemesis0006, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lovebugs16 (5 stories) (43 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-10)
mapapatagalog ako dito ng di oras. Pero ang labo ng story mo men. Sana pag magpopost ka ng storypag isahin mo na lang. Maikli lang naman pagdadalawahin mo pa.
Dududancewithu (12 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-10)
How could you treat him so badly? And then wonder why he's bothering you. If I meet my fathers friends, cousins, uncles, cousin I wouldn't treat him/her that way! 😠 😠 😠
grastahman (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-13)
you want to know why zaldy is doing these stuffs!? Easy bro, it's because your mom threw him out of the house man, and also never letting him near any of your properties, that's why he's doing it to bother your family, he will keep on doing it until your mom asks for forgiveness by kicking out of the house...imagine, going home late... Kick him out of the house, what kind of pathethic psycho would do that, plus he's a relative, treat him as a servant!? Damn! What's wrong with you people!? He's your father's uncle for christ's sake! If I was zaldy...i'll bother your family for whole etenity! You deserve it! At least your mom deserves it!
Lord_Manyakol (13 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-11)
I know the reason why, ghosts has their privilege to be malevolent if they died with full of regrets, anger or too much depression. They turn out to be a negative energy. They sometimes show themselves to tell people what is their reason. Normally because of his anger from what happened that is his last vendetta. Good thing it did not turn to be one of the amethyville story too. LOL!
Princessyue (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-04)
Seriously, dude, your story is plain BS. & come on now, aren't you going to answer everyone's questions?
50ftqueen (5 stories) (34 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-02-14)
[at] sebastian, I assure you, modern day slavery does *not* exist in the philippines. While there are cases of maltreatment of household workers by their employers, these are isolated cases, but more often than not, household workers become part of the family they work for. They are provided food and shelter, and they are provided with basic social services. Please google the "Kasambahay Act" and please refrain from making generalizing comments in the future.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-11)
Things I wonder...
Does everyone living in the Philippines have "live in" maids and house boys? (I only ask because soo many accounts from there mention some type of live in "Help")

Will there be a part 3?

Hey Sebastian- that was a great thing you did for the house boy. To bring someone relief from suffering is truely greatness. How people can live in big houses, maintain their uppity lifestyle looking the other way- while their "house boy" suffers, is beyond deplorable.
SebastianRaynes73 (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-11)
Shlain, Thanks for the virtual hug. Much appreciated, and sending one back. Please refrain from hugging me to death though, got to much work to do this week. Wait until next week. You can do it then. Lol. 😆
I just can't handle seeing people suffering un-nessesaryly because of these sick old style outdated customs. I couldn't leave the poor man like that. I'd never be able to live with that in my heart and mind. And as a family man, I can't stand the thought of anyone treating so called family members like that, no better than like a slave for no real reason at all. Other than some very old, outdated Bulldust. So to speak. Treating other family members like this seriously I don't know how the people involved can sleep at night. Its just way too much.

Geetha50, Hey I just do what I can. Its just me, I'm nothing special I just can't handle seeing people abused like that. You wouldn't treat a stray animal that bad. Why think its ok to do it in this day and age. It isn't the 1600's. Its 2013 people get with the times seriously. We don't keep slaves anymore. Its against the law thank god. How can anyone think this is still ok. Come on people. Jeez.

Thankfully Shlain, Geetha50, other posters here on this story and I are smart enough and have heart enough to be against this injustice. Your right Geetha50 we need more people to stand up to this kind of ridiculous behaviour. Fight the Power!

Thanks to both of you for your kindness to me, makes me as a new poster feel welcome here even as a newbie.
Sebastian. 😊 ❤
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-10)
Sebastian,
Hats off to you for helping the house boy. Unfortunately, there are still people like that treat others so poorly. Just hope that there are more people like you.

Nemesis,
I'm still waiting for answers posted up Sebastian and others. Also, I would like to know the answers to the questions I posted in your other story.
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-10)
SebastianRaynes73,

I just want to hug you to death right now! What a good samaritan you are. There should be more people like you in the world ❤
SebastianRaynes73 (2 stories) (31 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-02-10)
Ffeather, to answer your question. A "Houseboy" is a very low level almost slave level male maid. Forced to do very low level menial tasks for little to no money and usually poor accomodation. Mostly its unpaid in return for food and keep. These people tend to be usually un-employable for most other jobs either because they are mentally slow, physically differently abled or former criminals or other problem persons. Usually it is family who take them on out of pity. Sometimes they are quite literally treated worse than s**t. I noticed this while working in Thailand in the Oil Refinary. My room came with a "FREE" Houseboy, let's just say I politely refused when I realised the way he was treated and the condtions he was living in, a small closet like filthy room so musty you could barely breath in it, and that's when it was clean. Above the garage that was next to my room and with a joining door. I wouldn't leave my dog in such conditions. His crime for being a Houseboy, he was born with a shrunken arm and no one wanted to give him any real work. It so sickened me. I got him porter work at a nearby good hotel. And a brilliant clean room at a nearby boarding house with his own bathroom and shower instead of a matress and a bucket. It still sickens me that they allow it to still happen in this day and age.

It gets my back up, something fierce.
Sebastian.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-09)
I'm with the previous posts.
Sorry, but your story makes no sense.
boni (7 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-02-09)
I commented on your previous story asking much the same as SebastianRaynes73.

1st Why din't you check out the window when you heard that noise, certainly anyone whom years noises coming from outside will check for safety reasons.

Where are your parents when the guard asks these questions, Wouldn't he rather listen to them than you. Also why would he need your permission to leave the village?

All and all I find your stories hard to believe for various reasons.
Ffeather (5 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-02-09)
Instead of waking your 'Maids' up, why don't you check things yourself? This story makes you sound like a spoiled brat. What kind of person has a 'Houseboy' and sends him away, also telling his sister not to help him? Not cool. 😠
SebastianRaynes73 (2 stories) (31 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-02-08)
Nemisis, these two parts of the story are interesting but raise some questions with me.

Firstly,you give time of events every few minutes. How do you know the times they occoured well enough to post them. Did you keep looking at the time every time something happened? Its just a bit odd to me.

Secondly, you state your Grandma who is quote "Too weak to walk" is seen by you walking what looks like with someone aiding her down the stairs. If she is old and weak and usually needs two carers to help her. I find it a bit hard to understand how she could get around so well even if it was the spirit of Zaldy by himself. Unless he was a very strong person in life.

Thirdly, you said your dogs were doing crazy and making a lot of noise. So much so that the person you were on the phone with asks you to check on them and you don't do anything until the maids come screaming out of their rooms? This I find a little hard to understand too. If your dogs are used to guard your home why would you ignore them going off so much? It could have been someone trying to get into your house or yard that they didn't know and were trying to warn you. I wouldn't have dismissed the dogs carrying on so quickly and easily.

Lastly the new guard who rang you who asked if Zaldy had permission to leave the village. Why would the guard ring you and ask you such questions? Zaldy was a houseboy not a prisoner. I find this very hard to believe and unless you kept him from being allowed to leave the village in life without your families permission. Which sounds rather unpleasant to me, I don't think he should have to get permission to leave if he is a free person.

If these are real events. Then I appologise. It sounds like it could very well be Zaldy. Maybe he came back to appologise for his wrong doing and upsetting your Mom so much. And is still trying to help your family out even though he has passed on. I don't think he means any harm. If it is him. I think he is just still trying to do the right thing by your family.

Thanks,
Sebastian.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: