You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Attached Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

Attached Spirit

 

I should start out by explaining that I have what my father calls the Sight. It's something that runs in the Scottish side of my family. My grandmother had it and, if she were still with me today, I would probably be able to explain it better. What it basically means is that I can perceive and sense certainly things that others cannot. I've often thought about it but rarely have picked up on anything major, until the beginning of this year.

I had begun to feel a presence. For the most part it was a happy presence but it (I'm going to call it a he) had off days. One particular week I felt so entirely depressed for no reason and I am a very happy person, I am convinced that it was he who was feeling this. Last night I had a dream, that was more vivid than anything I had felt in quite some time. I saw a face and from what I can recall he had dark, curly hair. In the dream he kissed me. I was alarmed because I almost never have dreams like that. I woke up shortly after and I still had the feeling.

Since then I have been hyper aware and his presence had been popping in and out. I am not so much concerned as I am curious, mainly because he seems harmless, just lonely I would assume. I believe that he is an attached spirit and has attached himself to me. I get the sense that he has been around as a spirit for quite some time. I also sense a familiar aspect about him, as if I knew him in a past life. I am going to look into this more and if I experience anything else I will definitely post.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CelticSight, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mystseeker15 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-22)
Hey, I think we are in the same situation.
I want to know more about you.
I'm a Filipino.
I felt a presence every now and then and
One night I dreamed about a strange thing.
I want to publish it here but my previous stories
Were still not published. I'm glad.
Hades666 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-19)
Keep posting! This sounds interesting and also want to mention how lucky you are with such a gift.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: