You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: White Figure

Real Ghost Stories

White Figure

 

Every year an event in which a lot of high schoolers stay at this play (I forgot the name of it) for four days straight. In the day we go to downtown Houston and help people, clean trash, etc. At night we play games like "Ghost in the Graveyard" which is where my story starts.

Ghost in the Graveyard is a game where one person hides and the rest try to find them. On the first night I was walking to look down a hallway and I thought I saw a white figure for a second but it vanished. I blamed it on the fact that I had been working all day and it was really late (it was around 12 P.M.) so I was very tired so I just keep looking and I saw the figure a lot every round. But I never paid any attention to it.

On the second night we played a similar game but the people hiding have to sneak to a certain area to win. Me and my friend Simon were looking and Simon said, "I think I saw someone upstairs on the balcony." Both me and him ran to the stairs and saw one of the people on our team (I don't remember who) sitting on the stairs. I told him to stay there and someone was upstairs.

Me and Simon climbed the stairs. There are to hallways on the balcony. I took one and Simon took the other. All the doors down both hallways, which were clear, were closed off. I walked to the end of the hallway and saw nothing so I went back to the top of the stairs and waited for Simon. He came back shortly and said he found no one. The only other stairway was blocked off. I asked Simon what exactly he saw and he said, "All I could see was white. I thought it could have been someone in a hoodie." I asked him to tell me more about it and his description was very close to mine.

After the round was over, we were all talking about the game and I asked, "Did anyone use the balcony at all?" Nobody did. Another kid asked if anyone had a white jacket. I asked him why. He told me he saw a white figure and thought it was somebody in a jacket. I asked him to describe it. Once again his description was close to mine.

On the third and final night we were playing "Ghost in the Graveyard." As soon as the round started, this girl we call Phil (her real name is Sam) came up to me and asked me if I would go with her into this one room and look with her. I asked why she wanted to look with me and she said, "Because it's creepy and I don't want to go alone." I said OK and we went into the room. The room is huge and has about 50 rows of seats and a stage area in the front. We were walking down the center aisle and I saw the white figure on the stage area in the corner, but I just kept walking but then Sam stopped and said, "Chris, I just saw something on the stage in the corner" and bolted back outside the room. I followed.

I asked her to describe what she saw and her description matched mine. We stayed out of that room for the rest of the night and I asked other people if they had seen anything like it and a few people said yes.

Other hauntings by epicunicorn8165

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, epicunicorn8165, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

1spooky (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-10)
Was the shape blurry or fleeting? Kind of like a illuminating white mass roughly in the shape of a person? Cuero tx here
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-04)
Oh, Sorry I didn't 'understand' that there was a 45 mile commute between you 'helping people in Downtown Houston' and where you played 'Ghost in the Graveyard'...I was under the impression it all happened when/where you were staying the weekend you were 'helping people'.

Things that make you go Hummmm? 😕 🤔 😕

Rook
epicunicorn8165 (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-02)
the building isn't in houstion its in a town 45 minutes north of it. And I'm not sure what part of houstion we went all I know is it was a ghetto
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-01)
Yes please epicunicorn, Houston, Tx is my Hometown I would really love to know which building and area of Downtown you and your group were staying in. I may be able to help with any needed research.

Respectfully,

Rook
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-01)
Dear epicunicorn8165,

If I may ask... What building is this?
It would help a lot if we knew what place it was so someone might research a bit.

Again, why did you not reply to us in your other story?

Hope you do here...

Regards
masongloc9 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-01)
Some spirits may rest in a certain area. Maybe your games "disrupted" their rest or disturbed them. I suggest you do not continue playing at random areas or just play a little less noisy or something.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: