You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The One Inside My House

Real Ghost Stories

The One Inside My House

 

It all started in the summer of 2009. It was my uncle, aunty, a friend, and I home. My uncle was down stairs in the basement playing video games and I was upstairs with my aunty and my uncles friend. I was watching TV when I felt something hit my head... It was my uncle who asked me to come with him to the basement, he told me that someone was calling his name over and over again. He said he saw me run up the stairs and when he went around the corner I was laying on the couch. So he wanted to confront me. I explained to him that it was not me and that I was upstairs all this time. Luckily he believed me and we both believed that the house was haunted.

So now I am in New Mexico living with my dad and my uncle messages me saying that at night when he sleeps he will sometimes see another me standing by his bed. Legend says that if you see another you its your devil!

Another time I was home by myself and I was talking to my dad on the phone. (This was the time I lived in South Dakota). I was using the phone upstairs when suddenly I could hear someone on the other line and he/she was breathing heavily... I got sort of mad and thought it was my uncle. So I told him to get off but it kept going on so finally I walked down stairs quietly and saw the phone was off the hook and no one was standing there. I looked at the clock and saw it was barely 9:00 p.m. And I know that my uncle does not get off until 11:00. So that really freaked me out.

Well that's all I have for you now... Be expecting more from me later!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Dakota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, basketballlove7, has the following expectation about your feedback: I won't be reading the comments.

valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-23)
Maybe it's because I'm surrounded by teens all day... But what the OP is saying is, she was upstairs when the uncle bopped the back of her head to get her attention, and asked her to come down to the basement with him. (He probably didn't want the others to hear). He then told her he kept hearing his name called and thought he had seen her run upstairs. The uncle thought she was playing a trick, and confronted her with it.
She's living in New Mexico with her dad but this takes place in South Dakota.
Does that help?
SilverWings1997 (guest)
+2
11 years ago (2013-03-21)
Well, i'm a teen and understand perfectly on what she was saying.
She lives in New mexico now and her uncle, who lives in the house being haunted, sees a second her by his bed side at night. And it's the house that's haunted and who ever is in there at the time will experience paranormal things.
(P.S. He wanted her down stairs with him because he was probably spooked)
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-21)
Like Zetafornow said, I'm confused. I have the same questions as Zetafornow so original poster can you answer then please?
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-18)
With all due respect, this story was a bit difficult to follow. I understand that you are a teen but it still seemed a bit convoluted. Are you living in South Dakota now? Does this happen only with your uncle? Why did your uncle come upstairs and hit your head because he thought someone was calling his name over and over again? If he thought it was you, why did he want you to come down the basement with him? A tad bit confused.

Zeta.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: