You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Three Animals And One Human Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

Three Animals And One Human Spirit

 

My name is Audrey. I am 46 years old and started experiencing ghostly/spiritually things around my house. More in the bedroom than anywhere else. The way it feels to me is one human spirit (I can feel their hand holding onto my shoulder, then rubbing back and forth. I can even feel it laying down behind me with its hand on my side.) It really terrified me at first. Even had my doctor put me on medicine for hallucinations. Took medicine three weeks now. Still there.

There is also the presence of I'm pretty sure it's three cats. I can actually hear one purring. I can feel the weight or pressure of another one lying on my leg in bed. At times when I wiggle my feet it will pounce on them. The third one walks up on my pillow around my head. The craziest thing about that one is if my eyes are open it won't come up on the pillow. It will turn around and go to bottom of bed. Then when I close my eyes it will come up on my pillow, walk around, then lie down next to my head. I will lay there and talk to them telling them it's safe here. Don't know if they understand me, but maybe they do. I have gotten accustomed to all of this, and feel like I would miss them now.

I have been wanting to get this out so bad to someone who doesn't think I am crazy. I have to say the one thing that makes me a little uneasy is when the ghost takes its hands and cups the top of my head, then it gets hot. I can even still feel it after I get up. I believe this is real and that there's a reason it is happening to me. Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I really hope that there is someone who could help me understand all this a little better.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Audgera46, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-04-16)
Very interesting! I assume things like this have never happened to you in the past. I am also assuming that you have lived in the same place for a long time. Given these assumptions, then I would guess that either you brought something (like some kind of artifact, or gift) into your home or that you attracted something to you while you were away from your house. It seems too spontaneous to me to have it linked to your domicile.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-04-08)
The heat you mention is what caught my attention. Most often when you hear of physical contact with a spirit, it's a cold sensation. However, the two times that I have had physical contact with a spirit - once hands on either side of my face and the other an arm around my torso (both completely non sexual) - the feeling was warm/hot! I'm not quite sure what this means but I have never come away with a feeling of negativity - quite the opposite, in fact, each left behind a feeling of wellbeing and peace.

Please, as Ladyglow suggested, we would love to have more information to learn more about your experiences.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-04-03)
Audgera46 - My humblest apologies! I see both lady-glow and I called you Audrey. Sorry about that.

Regards, Melda
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-04-03)
Audrey - As lady-glow pointed out, some additional information would be welcome. I'm going to assume for the moment that you have not been living at your present home for a long period of time.

I believe that it's very possible that three cats share your bed with you and that you have become accustomed to this. They're simply doing what they used to do in life. I've had my passed cats sharing my bed with me too and I've always known which one it was because they had preferences about where they settled down. I had one which used to walk over me to lie at my left side and when he visited me in spirit form, he did the same thing. As time passed, the cats no longer visited.

Tell the human spirit in no uncertain terms that it is not allowed on your bed and to keep its hands off of you. In fact tell it that it is not welcome in your home. Be very firm and try not to show any fear.

It seems that your home needs a good cleansing. Do you belong to any religious denomination? If so you can request a blessing or cleansing from your church. Alternatively, a highly respected member of this forum, Rook, has an excellent cleansing method. Many members on this forum recommend it. This is the link.

Https://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

Scroll down his profile page until you reach his cleansing method. (He has some other interesting things there besides his cleansing method btw)

Good luck to you!

Regards, Melda
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-04-02)
Hello Audrey.

Your experience is fascinating though, in my opinion, it would be great if you could provide some additional information in order to understand what is going on.

Did you move recently to this house or have you lived there for a long time?

If the former, what do you know about the history of the place? Could it be possible that a previous resident and their pets passed away at the premises and now they have welcomed you to their space and keep doing their own routine around you?

If the latter, are you aware of a relative/friend/neighbour who may had passed away around the time the activity started, specially a person with pets?

Regardless of the answer, it seems like they do not mean any harm and know you are not afraid of them.

Don't worry about anyone here thinking that you are crazy... We are here because this is a safe place to share and talk about weird happenings.
Welcome to the club!

Thanks for sharing this interesting experience with us.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: