You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Trickster

Real Ghost Stories

The Trickster

 

Before my boyfriend and I bought our home we were living in the apartment that he had been renting for about ten years. While visiting there, and later living there I had many paranormal experiences. I'll tell of the two most benign ones first.

When we first started dating I'd go over to his place two to three times a week, to hang out, have dinner and watch tv. He had about twenty fishtanks and kept them in his living room, so there was no room for a tv in there. So we would sit on his bed to watch tv.

One night he was fixing us a snack and I was sitting on the bed watching tv. When I felt someone sit down next to me, brush my hair behind my ear, and then breathe into my ear. I was shocked to say the least, because I had no idea that a ghost could breathe.

When my boyfriend came back into the room, he took one look at me and said, "Okay what happened? I know you saw or heard something. What was it?" I told him what had transpired, and he told me that he had things like that happen to him often. I asked him why he didn't warn me, and he said not everyone believes in the paranormal and he didn't want me to think that he was crazy or making stuff up, so he was waiting until I brought the subject up to discuss his experiences.

I am not sure how much later the next experience took place, but it was at least a year later, because I was living in the apartment at the time. One night I woke up to what I thought was someone picking my foot up, and dropping it back onto the bed. My first thought upon waking was that I had dreamed the incident. While I was convincing myself that it was a dream, it happened again.

Now I was shocked, because I clearly felt someones fingers between my toes, as they picked up my foot and dropped it back onto the bed. I couldn't understand how they could have substance, but remain unseen. While I was trying to comprehend this, it happened a third time.

Now I absolutely hate anything between my toes, so the third time I was annoyed. I shouted out, "Stop It!" This woke my boyfriend up, and he said, "I'm not doing anything." I told him that I wasn't talking to him. Then I told him what had happened, and he told me that the same thing happened to him every once in awhile. I guess whoever was bothering me, got the hint, because it never happened again.

Other hauntings by TalonWalt

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TalonWalt, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

TalonWalt (3 stories) (69 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-02)
PJod. LOL! That was the apartment he had been living in for 10 years prior to my moving in. I didn't like the setup, but lived with it to avoid an argument. I felt like it was his place 1st, and if he wanted it that way I'd go with the flow. However, when we bought our house in 2011 I steadfastly refused to allow even 1 fishtank in our living area. We have 3 bedrooms, and 1 of them is the designated fish room.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-01)
The 20 fish tank living room (leaving no room for TV)
Begs for invention. I'm just tossing this out there, but a water bed that holds a full sized fish tank between the frame and mattress -could solve the whole living room space problem. Sorry to stray from the account at hand, just had a light bulb idea moment. 😳
TalonWalt (3 stories) (69 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-29)
SDS, Both of the incidents happened in the same apartment. I questioned my boyfriend the next day, asking him if maybe his father (who passed on in the 80's) woke him in the mornings that way. But he said no. He told me that on several occasions someone would smack the bottoms of his feet. He was annoyed by it, but never scared. In fact, he has a totally different approach on the paranormal than I do. I'm more apt to pretend things didn't happen. While he outright challenges things. I tend to try and debunk everything first. And he automatically assumes everything weird that happens is paranormal. Many other things happened in that apartment, and I will write them down later. I just wanted to talk about the least scary stuff 1st.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-29)
Hi TalonWalt, that was an interesting account you have narrated. You said you experienced the first thing of stroking your hair and feeling the breathing in your boyfriend's place. The second incident of someone picking up your foot and dropping it again, did it happen in the same house or apartment or somewhere else. If it had happened in a different apartment, then I feel that some entity is attached to your boyfriend. Because after the first incident you encountered, your boyfriend said that he also had similar experiences and did not tell you and even after the second, he told you the same thing.

Now that you do not have any further encounters, then it is quite better as your feelings that you expressed, perhaps had the entity understand. Similarly, why don't you ask your boyfriend to do the same thing, if he is encountering the experiences even now. You just ask him how he feels about these experiences. If he finds it scary or feels that it is negative, then it is better that you cleanse the house. Well before that you could ask your boyfriend and then we shall proceed further.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
kaylamarie22 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-29)
Your not alone on the foot thing. I constantly have my feet messed with at night. It is definitely irritating. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: