You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Alex The Trickster

Real Ghost Stories

Alex The Trickster

 

I don't remember when this happened as I wasn't keeping a record at the time.

I really want to tell you guys the story of the trickster. He was a 15 year old boy named Alex and boy did he love to play pranks and mess with people. He just seemed to show up at my house one day and he stayed for about a year. I'm sharing some of his most memorable pranks.

He loved to play pranks on people but he especially love to prank me. I remember the first prank he pulled, I was wrapping my brother's birthday present in my room. I forgot to bring in the scissors so I went back out to the kitchen to get them and when I came back in the room I realized that the sellotape wasn't there. I thought maybe I brought it with me to the kitchen so I went out and looked but it wasn't there. I searched my room looking everywhere but I couldn't find it. I got another roll and finished wrapping. A few days later, I was in my bedroom and I dropped something on the floor and it went under the bed. I looked under only to find the roll of sellotape.

A few days after that, I was watching tv and the tv remote disappeared. I looked everywhere, under cushions, and magazines but I couldn't find it. I went out to the kitchen to see if I had another remote that could work the tv and when I came back in the remote was left on the table. I knew then it was the trickster. He would often move stuff, call my name, make light bulbs go out and open and close doors.

Then one night I went to my parents house for a visit and the trickster came with me. My mum and I were watching a movie and of course the trickster was sitting there across from me. He was laughing so I knew he was up to something. He disappeared from the couch and I didn't know where he'd gone. Then a few seconds later my mums phone shuts off by itself. My mum jumped up startled. She went down to the bottom of the room to the table where her phone was left. Sure enough her phone was switched off. I could hear the trickster laughing he thought it was so funny. My mum was completely freaked out by it but I said nothing. I stayed over at my parents house that night but the trickster wasn't finished with my mum.

The next morning when I got up, I could tell my mum wanted to tell me something. She told me that when she was in bed she could hear things on her dresser being moved. I knew it was probably the trickster but I didn't say anything. A few minutes after that and the back door opened by itself. My mum was shocked but I could see the trickster come in, he was laughing. My mum knew something weird was going on and I knew I would have to leave soon before the trickster did anything else.

He stayed for a few months more after that but then I think he moved on. The pranks stopped and the house seemed quiet. I've never seen him since.

Other hauntings by DarkAngelx91

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DarkAngelx91, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3171 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-12-18)
DarkAngel: it's important to include in your narrative as much information as possible in order to make it easier to understand.
DarkAngelx91 (11 stories) (21 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-12-18)
lady-glow - Well all you have to do is talk and listen and sometimes you may just get an answer. Sometimes I don't even need to speak I may be given a name in my head but that usually creeps me out.
Jubeele (26 stories) (898 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-12-09)
I'm getting mixed up between DarkAngel91 and DarkAngelex91, I mean DarkAngelx91. Sorry, I'm just confused... 😕

The mystery is: who is this trickster?

The story is well-written though. 😜
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-12-09)
I am on the fence with this account. My questions begin with those brought up previously by the others and grow from there to doubt.

I'll be out here on the fence - its the holidays so I brought the eggnog (and you can be sure there's spirits in THAT!)
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-12-05)
I too would like to know how you knew the name and age of this "trickster"? Did he walk into your house and sing-song my name is Alex I am 15 and I'm a trickster to play tricks on you?

It doesn't work that way. He probably lied to you about his name/age.

Also all you had to do is tell him he is NOT welcome, he has to get out of your house and he would have to leave.

Ah well,lady-glow,Melda I'm with you 2
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-12-02)
lady-glow - Not just your opinion, mine as well! 😕 🤔 😟 Now there should be enough characters.

Regards, Melda
lady-glow (16 stories) (3171 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-12-01)
😕 How do you know the name and age of this trickster?

This is a short story with more holes than substance, like a piece of Swiss cheese... Just my opinion.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: