You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: 6 Year Old Child Ghost- Monty

Real Ghost Stories

6 Year Old Child Ghost- Monty

 

I am very new to this forum so I apologise if any of this detail of the story is unclear.

When I was wandering in a fairly old cemetery (I know this sounds hard to believe) but I received a thought pattern in my head which told me a boy with blonde hair was wanting to chat to me. So I replied in my head ok. I asked him in my head how old was he and he said 6. Anyway I have always been into these kind of things. Ghosts, mediums, etc. But have never got a spirit actively wanting to talk to me before. I know this sounds stupid, but I think Monty wanted to give me something (possibly to show that he was friendly) as I felt a sudden big urge to look down at a certain spot on the ground and saw a spoon made out of china there. Monty said to pick it up and I did he also asked what house I lived in so I told him. And that was the end of the first encounter.

Ever since, every day I feel him come over to my house to chat and have fun with me. No moving objects in the presence of my family because he says he doesn't want them to know he is here. He has never so far mentally hurt me in any way, but if I go into a certain room at certain times, I feel his annoyance in the room if that makes sense. I do not know why he gets annoyed, so I just avoid going into the room at that time and it seems to have worked. Recently he has made his presence slightly stronger. I feel him holding my arm sometimes, which scared me the first few times but I got used to it. His hands are very cold for some reason. I don't think I am a medium as I cannot actually see this boy but I can pinpoint his location by repeating his name over in my mind.

I do try to find out more about this boy but he just says "later" and would walk out the house and basically ignore me for a few hours. It is really frustrating because he asks me a lot of questions and I tell him some answers and yet he doesn't tell me about himself very much. I am not entirely sure why he likes me but he says he does. He says "you make me have a second half-life" which I don't understand either but perhaps you readers might know.

Thank you for reading this true account of a ghost encounter!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Montyam, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

missy-ryton (5 stories) (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-14)
Hi there, first i'd like to say great story, although I must say I agree with others, this could well have been a demon. I know you said you don't think he was because he didn't torture you but he has threatened you. You said he told you to leave your home, threatened your home and put his hands around your throat and that could be demonic behavior, it could be that your belief in him, or his strength just wasn't strong enough for him to do any real damage at the time. It could be that there was never a Monty and something else just wanted you to think it was a small boy with blonde hair when in fact it could have been something very dangerous.

Maybe subconsciously you knew there was something off about him so you never fully trusted him and that's why thankfully he didn't cause any real damage. I'm glad that he never got the chance to really hurt you or your family and that you have cut ties with him, but I would suggest seeing a medium and telling them your story. The main reason would be is that this time you let something small in, next time it could be something much worse.

I realize you haven't been on for a while but I would just ask, has anything like this happened before? Maybe you have a gift and that would be another good reason to see a medium.
Take care 😊
Missy
edpjrr (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-05)
Hi OP,

I'm also into that sort of things like ghosts and cemeteries. I also wander in cemeteries from time to time. Your story sounds interesting to me but I feel sorry for your unpleasant experience.I'm glad to know you finally managed to get rid of this spirit Monty though. Do you mind telling me the name of the cemetery where you first encountered Monty? So I can avoid visiting that cemetery. Thank you!:)
Montyam (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-28)
I don't think he was a demon as he didn't actually tortured me.
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-19)
That was really scary Monty. Glad you have rid yourself from this demonic entity.
Montyam (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-19)
I don't know. I only learned his name by sheer luck when Monty who I thought was talking to himself said shut up Arnold I am going to kill him and Arnold said no you are not I won't let you. He didn't have any negative energy on him so he can't be evil like Monty was.
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-18)
Montyam, I'm glad you returned the spoon and resolved to kick 'Monty' out. In your latest comment you said 'Arnold has been arguing with Monty all night but that is another story'. Who is Arnold?
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-05-11)
Montyam,
I am glad that things seem to have come out for the better for you. 😊
Montyam (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-11)
getting rid of the spoon hasn't didn't do much as I said a few prayers to God and after that Monty ran away. I hadn't realized until now how obsessed I was with talking to him but now I am at peace.
Montyam (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-06)
He has tried to protest by crying like a real 6 year old, telling me not to send me away but I am not fooled... Shortly after I posted my last response he put his hands around my neck gently and told me "there is nothing you can d anyway so there" so I now know I should get rid of him. I have not returned the spoon as yet but I will do today... Arnold has been arguing with Monty all night but that is another story.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-05-05)
I'm not sure,Montyam. An entity might protest and try to talk you out of it, just remember it MUST be done to protect you and yours. Within my experience they've just gone away.
Have you returned the spoon to where you found it? If not do that post haste. This is a link to the proper disposal of possessed/cursed objects:
Http://saintpiocenter.org/materials/destroycursedobjects.pdf
After you have done that do a cleansing on your home. At the bare minimum you might want to at least have your home blessed.
Montyam (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-05)
I will try and see what happens... What would a spirit do if I do it? Would it scream or something? I hope not.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-05-05)
Montyam,
Obviously it is time you show 'Monty' the door. Ask Rook for his cleansing method and act before it's too late.
Montyam (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-05)
Thank you for all your advice good people and sorry I haven't been replying for a long time. Recently he has wanted to push his presence in a stronger form. I was in the shower when a stack of books - perfectly balanced dumped themselves on the floor. And then I heard a voice in my head saying "Now you know that I exist this is my house get out!"I was not scared but just a little surprised how rude he was to me. Also he found it funny to delete punctuation marks in my experience. My family want to change play room (which makes Monty angry) but he has said that "It would be the end of this house" if we did.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
I have to agree with everyone before me who says this Monty just doesn't seem right. Never, and I mean NEVER allow anyone or anything to dictate what you do and where you go in your own house. Controlling behavior is a very big red flag, regardless of whether it comes from a living person or some stray entity. Return the spoon. Cleanse/bless your home according to your belief system. Don't return to that cemetery. Take control of this now.
DelzLdy (2 stories) (50 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
Babalawoodemata - I would never intentionally offend anyone, but because you used no punctuation whatsoever, I found it impossible to read your comment. I would love to know what you have to say as it appears you have knowledge and expertise we could all use. Would you mind re-submitting with punctuation?
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
This sounds like a case for John Zaffis. That spoon may need to be put under a glass dome with a little light shining down on it.
demonicsheikh (55 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
dear monty
Sorry but I think that you are kind of ill.
I would recommend a psychiatric evaluation because most serial killers have same story.
Like voices told me to do stuff. Stuff like that. If your come out ok. Then please return the china where you found it. Most people do black magic on items to annoy or hurt people.
Sorry but others are also right. Return the china.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
Dear Montyam, welcome to YGS. I feel something quite not right with this entity. You suddenly said Monty. Is it the name given by the entity to you or you named it Monty. I do not and I say, I do not believe it would be 6 year old boy. Try to return the china spoon to the place where you found him. As Val said, the entity might have been attached to the china spoon and that might be why you were asked to pick it up. Please return it, tell Monty or whatever the entity not to visit. I have a feeling initially it started chatting with you as a child, later on it tried to get annoyed with you should you visit some rooms (by the way why should it and like Val I am also interested in knowing which rooms in your house), now touching you and exhibiting itself to you besides advising you not to tell its presence to others. Sounds weird to me from the beginning. Get rid of it.

Rook has already told you about the cleansing. Please return the china spoon, say firmly to the entity, Monty, not to visit you. Use Rook's method of cleansing.

Keep us updated.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
WishfulNull (151 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
I must say that I agree w. The other comments regarding being wary... I think some caution must be taken because this Monty does not sound very child-like - following Rook's Cleansing Method would be a good step to separate yourself from this... Spirit (if that's what it actually is) and the sooner, the better! Something about Monty just does not sit right -it sounds like you are being deceived in some way. Best wishes to you, and may you free yourself safely & effectively! ❤
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
psychicmama and valkricry have brought up some very good points that seem to be possible 'red flags' concerning 'Monty'...

I Personally feel that it would be for the best if you returned the spoon to where you found it and politely, but firmly told 'Monty' he needs to stop visiting you.

I also have a Cleansing / Shielding Method I use for my Home and Family that is yours for the asking.

Keep us posted.

Respectfully,

Rook
VermontVampyre (2 stories) (64 posts)
+4
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
Just want to point out to babalawoodemata that he/she NEEDS to use some punctuation.

To the OP... I don't think its a child... Children that young normally tell anything and everything to anyone who will listen. You need to build yourself a mental wall, get rid of the spoon, and tell monty to get out if he won't answer your questions.
Babalawoodemata (guest)
-3
11 years ago (2013-04-18)
And if everything works out good after you talk to him if you want to help him as well get glass cup white plate white flowers cup of coffee cup of white alcohol cigar or cigarette so fill up the cup of water put it behind the plate now in front of the plate place the other cups as if you were serving someone get white candle and light it to him in the plate place food anything you eat every time you finish eaten you can place the food in his plate refill the cups every week make things for him fresh do prayers and ask for good things and under no circumstance light that candle after 11pm you can have it on anytime except after that make sure you put white cloth underneath it all if your going to do all this and put it in corner where it would be comfortable you that way this would help him elevate himself and find peace and he would be Able to help you lot better also get another cup and fill it with water and sugar they love that stuff or you can put honey in the cup that way they can always be sweeten and good and you also need to do this if you plan keeping him around just in case he's dark spirit you can make him good and you will be repaid by life as well you can also do this for special family member well hope you do what's right before it gets too late just in case if you need help or you have any question let me know.
Babalawoodemata (guest)
-2
11 years ago (2013-04-18)
Hello montyam first would like to say that you should. Trust no ghost unles they really save your life on a very highly incident was born psychic and median you have gift its called psychic good but ill tell you that its very dangerous for you to not control it and control Monty no ghost should ever act that way has in touch you and when you say he gets annoyed when you go to that room he should respect what you do and you should set boundaries ASAP because ghost will lie as in their name and other information he could be such ghost that could be obssesed that you just picked up in the street so really you picked up a stranger if you was to think about it just like if he was alive and remember you said he's getting stronger god knows what possibly he could be planning listen for your own good if you want him to be around make boundaries tell him that if he wants to be with you and you like his presence tell him that he can only help you by safety helping you in life problems but not to touch and respect wherever you may go or do believe have seen about the most darkest things you couldn't possibly imagine and also good my girlfriend is also a psychic and she has gone through many things but also when you go to speak to him about this first go to spiritual BOTANICA and ask for cascarilla once you have that put cross in the back of your wrists one in your forehead and in the back of your neck also in your legs trust me nothing will get near you just in case his real side comes out or he gets upset get your self a little bottle of holy water and spread it and everytime you feel bad vibes or depressed or overwhelmed and you don't know why do the same to your body and its like chalk but softer pick small piece and rub it from the neck down to your feet if he's really good like he says he will respect and help you has you ask.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+4
11 years ago (2013-04-18)
Something isn't right here. The actions of 'Monty' seem too manipulating for a 6 year old. Most 6 year olds don't avoid questions with a "later" and leaving. It's possible that this entity is attatched to the china spoon he had you pick up, and not a child at all. May I ask what room is it he doesn't like you to go in to?
psychicmama (1 stories) (51 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-04-18)
This is a very interesting story. I am an extremely wary person, so my radar went off a little when I read this. I hope you are careful as this ghost might not be completely honest with you. You've "let him in" and that makes me nervous for you. Before you interact anymore with Monty, I hope you will read up on how to build a wall, should you decide you no longer want to interact with Monty. I know you are probably comfortable with him right now, but, just be careful... Kindest regards, PM

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: