You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Paranormal Experience Since Feb 2013 Part 1

Real Ghost Stories

Paranormal Experience Since Feb 2013 Part 1

 

To begin with I must share that I am a tarot reader since I was 14 years old. I have always felt myself sensitive to energies around me. This includes people and the vibes they give to me. What I am going to share with you have happened since February. The last experience I had was on 19th May 2013.

I am married to an army officer and we need to stay in cantonments. There is lots of forest areas around. But I never felt unsafe somehow. I had been living in this house since last 2 years. Lots of good things also happened in this house. But on 15th of Feb my husband fought with my mother and then things took a turn. My mother-in-law was present and she was instigating my husband, which I saw with my eyes. I have a love marriage so I was shocked to see my husband behaving strangely.

After this episode I got the entire house checked. I had some intuition and here I want to mention my husband is Bengali. Black magic is prevalent in Bengal. I found certain things below the mattress of my room. My mother-in-law has took an apple as Prasad and after Pujas gave it to my husband, who very next day fought with my mother.

Three to four days after this incident I was sleeping in my room. My husband was not there. The door was closed. I felt some thing dark and hooded entered the room, walked through and entered the wall. I will say I am confused whether I was sleeping or awake. But somehow I got fully awake after this and I felt very strongly that something was there on my bed side which I cannot see but which is there I felt a surge of fear in me. Those were winters. I threw my blanket off did not even wear my slippers and glasses and rushed for the door. At the door I again looked back and I felt strong fear in me I rushed out. I was crying and went to Pooja room and slept there. I consoled myself that it was a bad dream. After 2 days I had viral and entire week I was on bed.

Here I would mention that last year in September when I was again alone (since my husband has to keep going for assignments) while I was coming through the gallery of my house I felt a shadow passing on the kitchen cabinet which was tall and hooded, as if wearing a cape. I passed it off as my shadow which I did check. There was no shadow getting casted on the cabinet from where I was standing. But I decided that it may be something but I should ignore it.

Anyways coming back to incident in the month of March. My husband had to go to camp, then again I had to be alone for 2 months. On 15th March my husband fought with me on phone for no apparent reason and told me to leave the house forever. I was upset. I have started sleeping in another room after the last incident and will keep pictures of God under my pillow and on bed side. At around 2.15 am I felt something entering the door. The door was closed. So the apparition came through the door. I am again not sure what state I was in, I felt it was semi-conscious state. I saw the frontage of the apparition. It was apparition of a Muslim woman. It was wearing black burqa with beautiful hijab in silk material of sea green color with blue checks. That is how precise I remember it even today. I had this feeling that she was middle aged and from rich background. And was on fatter side with round face. There were no features on the face just something whitish even her hands were rounded and whitish. I saw it and I prayed to God that I am too tired to deal with such forces. Please take care of me. On this prayer it vanished and I hear a bang. I was then fully awake and again I heard a loud bang from the next room. The bang again came twice. Surprisingly I was not scared at all may be because I was having picture of Hanumanji with me.

The next day I checked the next room. The bangs which I heard last night could have been if someone bangs the steel almirah. But there was nobody in the house besides me. Then I got scared.

My friend's mother was staying in civil so I started going to her place every night to sleep and would come back every morning. However, this was not the end. I will continue my story in next part.

Other hauntings by Pragya

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Pragya, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
Hi, Pragya I know black magic is prevalent in bengal. You are not alone one of my friend has also suffered like this because she had a love marriage and her mother in law was torturing her through black magic.

So I can understand your problem 😢
ghostrider123 (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-09-21)
Hi Pragya, I think I could help a bit if you tell me about the Muslim woman, and remember always PRAY to god.
Pragya (5 stories) (68 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-28)
Hi Dan,
I have been following some rituals and prayers. Let us see. I am supposed to join my husband next month but my mother in law is already there and she must have done her needful things already. I have just God to rely on right now. Nothing is more powerful than Him.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-26)
Pragya: Thank you for your reply, interesting the cards you have described to me as receiving does indicate that something is being hidden from you and yes on purpose, the moon and high priestess especially. There are secrets and things being used against you, the devil also indicating something negative either from a living persons point of view or the supernatural's. Being all Major Arcana aswell this matter is highly spiritual. A cleansing of yourself and home, have you gone down this path? Hoping all works out well for you, and look forward to hearing from you.

Dan
Pragya (5 stories) (68 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-13)
Hi Dan, I did consult my cards and there is strong indication of black magic. Even if I do a reading today the cards are similar in nature. The cards which keep on reappearing are Devil, High Priestess or High Priest, Moon and Seer (I use voyager deck).
If you can check the same out at your end.
You can get in touch on following mail id pragyaprasad12 [at] rediffmail.com
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-12)
Pragya: A cleansing and spiritual protection of yourself I believe is paramount first, then a cleansing of your home. I am not very clear on all the customs and Black magic dealings in your country but I am gathering that a relative has willed there negative intent on the whole marriage of yours.
One thing that pullled me was being a tarot reader myself, have you consulted your cards on this matter? Look forward to hearing from you and also the second part of your accounts. 😊 Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Pragya (5 stories) (68 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-12)
SDS I never suspected this. I was good to my mother in law. And even she behaved nicely with me and what happened to me was a case of back stabbing. I could not believe she did all this. But she was the only person in the house besides me and my husband plus her behavior went to the other side of the spectrum all together.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-11)
Hello Pragya, I do know that in Bengal black magic is prevalent. But I just want to ask if your in-laws do not accept your love marriage. But black magic can be stopped. But still I would like to ask you to check the history of the house you are staying. It is a good thing that you are staying away whenever you are alone. But you be bold. Why don't you try to do the cleansing of your house. That would definitely ward off evil. I will read your second narrative and then prescribe it. It is not mine. It is from Rook, one of the experienced posters in this site. But I will tell you this, I know that in our country, India, people from either side, generally don't accept and approve of love marriages. But I feel that if the love and affection is stronger, it should get over such silly politics played from either side. Be careful.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: