You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: End Of Paranormal Activities

Real Ghost Stories

End Of Paranormal Activities

 

I have already written two stories about my paranormal experiences earlier. Due to the guidance provided to me by the "YGS" readers and Grace of God my problems did get resolved and I am again united with my husband. But before this I had to go through a turbulent spiritual journey.

As I have told earlier in my last update that my husband had left me behind and went with his mother to his new location. However I was persistent and I somehow managed to reach his new location.

It is important to tell that my mother in law had already stayed in the house for two months before I could join my husband and had left. As soon as I stepped into the house within 2 minutes, I started feeling that air inside the house was heavy and in next five minutes me and my husband started fighting on trivial issue.

My husband's demeanor was different. He is an extrovert and vibrant person but during that phase he was highly introverted. He had a lost look in his eyes. He would not acknowledge me. He also started drinking on daily basis. He would not get drunk but he started having two pegs daily. Earlier he would drink only on social occasions.

I had already started getting the house checked with the help of my maid. I would like to mention she had been an angel to me. She is a devout catholic. During a check up we found a small packet with rice, some money, cloves and betel nuts hidden at a peculiar place in the store room. Since only my mother in law was there before me who else could have hidden such thing. Secondly there was a white thick string with knots and few other things. This got me worried.

Coincidentally at that time we came to know of one Tantrik who was into white magic and protects people from such issues. I took his help. He gave me few instructions of cleansing which I had to do myself. Since by then I had got heavily into meditation and worship I was resolved to drive this thing out. I had to sprinkle holy water mixed with salt and turmeric in my house for 10 days.

With every passing day the presence of that entity became evident just knew there is someone else in the house. Whatever this thing was present in corner of my living room. There always seemed to be darkness and dullness in the house whereas it was very well ventilated and with many windows and in direction of sunlight. After 10th day my priest told me about that entity, its name etc. It was spirit of a woman. (I have seen her earlier). He told me I need to wait for 5 days and then there will be rituals for final 3 days.

In this 5 day period I started finding strangeness in my husband. One day he said to me why do you trust God what has he given you. Come embrace "Shaitan" (devil). This dialogue came out of the blue. I got little jittery but I kept control on my nerves and did not say anything. Next day after lunch I went for my nap. I was just lying down but I was awake when I heard my husband saying, "I don't even get two "rotis" (indian bread) to eat in this house." He said this immediately after having lunch. The tone in which this dialogues would come would be different. I started sensing that I am living with two people. And I would know when it is she speaking through him and when it is my husband.

Outside the house he would be normal.

During final three days there were some chants and rituals to be done by me only. I started chanting, my domestic help was also there. All this was during day time. As soon as chanting started there were sounds of shuffling in the house. The doors started creaking but there was no wind. Suddenly there were sounds of utensils falling in the kitchen but later when we went in the kitchen things were in place. There was clear sound as if someone is moving around in the house.

On the final day I don't know from where I got all the power I think it was God and his angels. I had to take her name and command her to leave my house. As soon as I did it, the living room became dark and I should tell it clearly it was not cloudy. My help was also chanting her prayers on rosary. I get this strong feeling that someone is looking at me with anger. But I took on her with my inner strength and asked her to leave. Suddenly I felt mass of air hitting me but I continued chanting. And after one minute the air in the house became light. It was a new dawn.

I felt light all around me. It was full of positivity. That day when my husband came he looked relaxed. The sweetness of his face was back and with every passing day our relationship improved.

Though even my priest reconfirmed as to who did all this to me but when I think of something good out of it it would be my realization of extent of love I have for my husband. In our daily lives we tend to crib more rather than thank God for his gifts. This incident changed me forever for good. Now I live each day with positivity appreciating and thanking God for His love and mercy.

Other hauntings by Pragya

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Pragya, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Nectarvore (1 stories) (226 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-30)
How uplifting to hear that you successfully nailed this whole experience:) splendid:)
AshCat (24 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-28)
I am so glad to hear that you figured everything out! So happy things are better for you and your husband! Thanks for the update:)
Pragya (5 stories) (68 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-28)
Sds: The spirit of the woman I saw in the earlier house like a hooded figure was the one who continued to haunt us in our new house as well. I was told her name even by my priest but I do not want to mention it here because of spiritual reasons. She was basically sent for me to oppress me, scare me and make me leave the house or make me mad. But later when these things did not work it started influencing my husband's behavior to cause fights.
Thanks a lot for your guidance sds.:)
Sakshi: yes sakshi you hardly find people who stand for you without wanting anything in return from you. She was an angel of God.
Talib: Thanks for help. Will do. 😊
Pragya (5 stories) (68 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-28)
Thanks so much for your best wishes everyone.
I received so many effective advices from this forum. I am now believer of God in all its form as Bhagwan, Allah or Jesus... I have found Him in all His form through this experience. Now if I ever meet an atheist I will never argue with them because you need to experience God to know Him and I have been blessed to get a chance to know all His power.
One word of advice to all those who have been plagued by any sort of hauntings is make your Chakras strong through meditation it will transform your entire personality. You will become powerful spiritually. You have to experience that transition to yourself to believe it. We as humans have untapped strength in each one of us. We have to open the doors of our power.
😁
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
Hello Pragya, it is really heartening to know that you are now living with your husband and that all the black magic stuff and the traumatic days are over. I vividly remember your other two stories and I commented about those experiences of yours too.

But you said that you knew the woman, whose spirit was in the house. Who was it and why should her spirit be in your house? Can you explain?

Thanks for sharing your victorious experience of yours.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
Pragya, very happy to see your problems end. God is really great. Bless you.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
Hi, I am so glad to know that finally trouble of your life is finished. You get your husband back...

Lots of love to both of you...

God bless you ❤
spooky_sakshi (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-27)
hi pragya, I had read the prequel to this story and I remember your mother in law was doing black magic stuff. Thank god you are safe and you got your hubby back with the same vigour. Take a bow gal. You defeated the evil entity with your determination and faith in god. And also hats off to your maid who stood by you
Takecare
Stay blessed
talib (58 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-26)
Hey Pragya, delighted to know that you have finally won the battle with Paranormal entity at home. Pls check your rediffmail, I have sent an email.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: