You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Prelude To Paranormal Activities In 2013

Real Ghost Stories

Prelude To Paranormal Activities In 2013

 

Though I have already shared my experiences of paranormal which happened with me in 2013 the incidents I will share with you in this story where basically small isolated incidents which happened with me 2011 onwards. Finally these little things became a full blown attack on me about which you are already aware.

The reason for my sharing these is to bring a closure in my psyche by sharing it with people who understand these things and do not make fun of it. It is really distressing when you tell people and they just look at you blankly. My purpose is to make others who are going through such things to believe in themselves and that they should not doubt themselves.

Well, coming back to the story. In April 2011 I got a new job and I had to shift to Chandigarh. Before coming there I stayed with my in-laws for few days. At Chandigarh I had taken a paying guest accommodation. My room was a huge one with a terrace in front. The landlady was really nice and almost like mother to me. Basically the stay had to be for 5 months only because my husband would have then been posted there and we would have got an accommodation then.

For one month everything was fine. I would go to work, come back, have dinner downstairs at my landlady's place and then, after net- surfing, go off to sleep. Generally power would be off (common feature in India) in the middle of the night. But I would have no issues or scare as such.

One day during middle of May it was really very hot. And, as usual, load shading started. I was very tired that day and it, being a terrace room, was very hot. So I simply got up, took a bed sheet, and went off to sleep on the open terrace. I got good sleep, so next day when power cut happened, I did the same. But that night while sleeping I felt someone was there on the terrace. I just happened to open my eyes. I felt a grey mass over me. It had a face of a man with a mustache. It just looks at me and frowns and vanishes. It gave the expression that he looks down upon me and is not interested in me. I got confused but I was extremely tired so I continued with my sleep.

Next night was a terrible one. There was thunderstorm and power was off and I got damn scared and could not sleep entire night.

The next night I slept inside the room only by then that face incident had also sunk in and I was bit scared. The incident that happened next was during early morning hours. I was sleeping sideways and I felt something climbing over me from my back. Its weight kept on increasing and I tried to move but I could not. I felt choked. I did not know what to do suddenly I remembered "Hanuman ji" and the weight started decreasing and I was released by whatever it was.

The next day again same thing happened. I would feel something is sitting over me and not letting me move. I will feel paralyzed. And this would happen only during mornings around 4.30-5.00 am.

After that I decided to sleep downstairs at my landlady's place. Then my husband came and before shifting he stayed in my paying guest accommodation for 3 days. That meant I have to sleep in terrace room. First day things went fine, then second day my husband had to go for his physical training early morning. He left and I locked the door and went off to sleep. I again felt a growing weight over my body. Same thing happened. I was terrified and started praying and chanting Hanuman Chalisa. As soon as I was in middle of it, the weight started reducing. The weight always grew and reduced gradually. As soon as I completed the prayer I felt something white moving out through the room door. And I heard a giggle of a woman. I got this strong feeling that she meant to do mischief but no harm to me. After this incident I asked my landlady but she said nothing untoward has ever happened in the room.

Anyways we shifted to the guest house (we had to before we get final accommodation). There again one day when my husband was on tour similar incident happened. I was so scared that I called my husband in middle of the night. Another thing which happened was I was sleeping and I happened to open my eyes I saw a face right in front of my face. It was looking like an old aborigine kind of man with body covered with ash. He had mad eyes and dirty scattered hair. I can never forget those mad eyes full of paranoia. I started shouting, my husband woke up. He pacified me and only said I have seen some dream but it was reality.

Along with these incidents my energy levels started going down. I could hardly sleep at night. I felt it was work stress which is causing all this. And in that impulse I left my job.

However, few things happened later. My husband had to go for physical training so he would go from back door and lock it from outside. One day I was sleeping, somebody rang the bell in the morning. In my sleep I asked my husband to open the door (he was planning not to go that day) he told me go back to sleep. Again after a minute the bell rang again, I asked him what is the time, he said eight o clock. All this time my back was towards my husband. Finally I got up to open the door and I found the bed empty. And I distinctly remember hearing his voice. I was shaken a little. I went to open the door I saw the time it was exact eight o clock. It was my husband at the door he had come back from PT. So I do not know what exactly happened. I was shaken but at that time I ignored the issue and did not tell anybody, thinking everyone will make fun of me.

I really don't know what to think of these incidents. Was there a connection with what was to happen later?

Other hauntings by Pragya

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Pragya, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Pragya (5 stories) (68 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-13)
ya Vikram, I think so... As soon as I left my job things stopped for a while and then restarted towards 2012 end.
Vikram (14 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-19)
Hey Pragya,

Do you think that the paranormal activity around/with you is not initiated by your mother in Law as you mentioned in your other posts about events in 2013.

Regards,
Singha2014 (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-02)
A per my own experience if the entity aware that you can feel his presence, he use to come as per his choice. Change the room is the only solution.
nilan1111 (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-09)
dont lose your strengh and believe keep pray don't be afraid when something on you you can fight against that
Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-05)
It sounds like whatever is going on, everything is still settling. I don't think you have much to worry about, but it does sound intriguing! I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but please keep us updated!
Grace2020 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-02)
This seems like a entity feeling alone or missing life. Since the spirit acted as your husband, maybe it felt alone and did something about it. It obviously was a friendly spirit otherwise it would've hurt you or scared you more. Look for things of men women, anyone hurt there.

thanks, great story
❤ Grace ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: