You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Paranormal Experience Since Feb 2013 Part 2

Real Ghost Stories

Paranormal Experience Since Feb 2013 Part 2

 

I will now continue with the next series of incidents. As I told in my last story that I literally stopped sleeping in my house. I would go to my aunty's house at night and would come back early morning.

However, after 4 days of the last incident, another incident happened but in broad daylight.

I was going for my bath. I have this habit of closing all doors before going for bath since there is huge window. I simply pulled the door and went to kitchen for some work. When I returned I found the door was half ajar. I took it that it must not have been closed properly. Here I would mention that this was the door of the same room where I first saw the apparition. I pulled the door again, but it did not even budge. I tried to pull it towards myself but it will not move. It felt it was made of stone. I checked if some door mat was stuck in door. There wasn't. I checked for the screw and the stopper. Everything was alright. It felt as if it was stuck or something is holding the door. Then with all my strength I again pulled it and very heavily it made a screeching sound and closed with a huge bang against the frame.

I then went for the bath and there a strange smell of rotten flesh started coming. I was in despair. I tried thinking scientifically that it must be some problem with drain. I quickly got dressed and went to check the drains everything was alright.

Now I was unnerved. I started doing my regular Pujas and I do not know but I started crying out of fear. I felt energy being drained out of my body.

I moved out of my house. I felt I am going insane. I decided to change my location. So I went to my parents' place who live in another city.

While all this was happening my husband has stopped communicating with me after 15th March. After that he did not even wish me on festival. I started staying depressed.

We contacted a priest who told that black magic has been done on my husband by my mother-in-law and she wants him to get married again for dowry sake. All the experience I had were real.

I have been trying to resolve my marital issue but my husband will not listen. His colleagues have also tried, even they find his behavior strange. He mentions his mother in every line he speaks. He keeps saying his mother is always right and my pivot is my mother. I am sharing this information because our priest has told us that he is under vashikaran spell.

On 20th May we were supposed to shift to another location so I came back home to pack the things on 14th May. On 18th May, again for few hours, I was alone at home. I went to bath and was getting dressed up when the door of my room, which was slightly closed opened, with a screeching sound. I looked in that direction. It opened further slowly then stopped. Then again it opened a little further.

It felt as if some one was peeping in and hesitantly opening the door. Because it would open a little then stop and again open further and then stop and then again further. I felt frustrated and I opened the door myself completely. As I did this I felt a hot gush of wind on my face. I started chanting hanuman chalisa. That was the last thing that happened in the house.

But that very evening my next door neighbour's little daughter of 7 years age came to me as she was feeling scared at home. Her mother is a doctor and was on duty. She was at home with her nanny. She confided in me that she has started feeling scared at home since last 10 days. She sees people in her room coming from the wall and merging into wall. She is unable to get sleep at night and remains awake. I felt concerned for her. Next day I talked to her mother who told me that her husband is also not behaving properly with her. And all the time talking of his mother.

I was stunned has the black magic spread to her house. Is it possible?

I am still staying away from my husband who is with his mother right now and does not even speak to me. The last thing he messaged me was he is taking his mum to the new location and I should join him after 4 or 5 months.

Is there any suggestion solve this problem because my life has got ruined by black magic? Please help if possible.

Other hauntings by Pragya

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Pragya, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Singha2014 (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-28)
Hi Pragya,

I am sorry this happen to you, you must consult good person who is very well known to get ride of black magic. But careful 99% are fraud. You can visit wel known Dargha or Kamakhya temple. But I know one thing very clearly if someone has done black magic he/ she must suffer their karma. May he/she win the race for short term.
ram (25 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-13)
hey pragya,
I guess you are active in this site since I have read your recent posts.
I don't no how to convey this message but the truth is you need to perform rituals to get rid of the evilness around you. One is called narayana Bali and the other is gandaberunda yaaga which are highly powerful and guarantee you with 100% results. If you want more information just put in your mail. Id. Il drop in with more information.
It's just that I felt like really helping you.
Regds
Ram
deepthi92 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-20)
What's a vashikaran spell...?! I'm pained to hear your story...! Believe in God...! God helps those who help themselves...! Take care and be careful ma'am...! 😁
nilan1111 (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-08)
pragya I'm interested this kind of thing but I didn't have any paranormal experience but my grandpa and grandma did our worship is lord vairaba (kaala vairavar similier to shiva) my grandpa told me this
60 years ago our vilage worship lord vairaba walking the village in every night to protect people and evils black magicians and akori babas all are praying vairaba to get power so get a vairaba weapon it will save you and won't allow evil and black magic hes keeping a weapon as lord shiva weapon if you pray him black magic won't touch you I'm sure about that my grandpa was believed so much and when he was going to die he knows he was going to die and he said his dead siblings calling him and he went vairaba temple last time and prayed shout nobody didn't understand him but he died a week after he was a great man and if you know tamil you can read louder lord muruka kandha sashdi kavasam if you read that every night non of the every variety evils won't touch you because there is included strong words against evil and black magicians if you can't read that download that kandha sasdi kavasam and play it on tape or cd you will feel free try it as a little brother I can tell you this and don't go any baba or black magicians for help because you need to know they are also deal with evils not with god or positive energy black magicians always have a magical safty circle around them to keep protect them from evil only consult with temple poosaries
If your mother in law started to practice black magic then stay away from her
ghostrider123 (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-09-21)
Pragya, I agree woth talib. I think you should convert to islam (its your choice I don't force you) then see the changes. If you dont, convert back to hinduism. I am advising you because islam teaches us that never to take revenge from the ones who harm you will get your revenge on the Day of Judgement. I advise you to read the Quran even if you are not a Muslim. Read Surahtul Jinn and recite the Ayat al Kursi everytime you go to sleep. Worship Allah and everything will be fine. Remember that you cannot see Allah thus offering Namaz is worshipping Allah. Search on the internet about the circumstances and how to offer Namaz. Please do not mind it if you are attached to your religion very much.
ghostrider123 (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-09-21)
Pragya, don't be afraid. Talk to your mother-in-law. Ask her what's the matter or anything of your is irritating her. If possible, obey her commands and ask her to stop the evil curses on you.
prowler (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-08)
Pragya, check your email. I have sent you an email containing info. About the solution to your problem.

Regards,
Rohan.
jester (3 stories) (24 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-08)
Hi Pragya,

Coming from services background and a Bengali myself, I've few questions.

While I understand privacy concerns, but I'm just trying to get the story correctly.

Where does your husband hails from exactly? Have you traveled to his native place ever?

Sorry, but I find your story extremely strange.
If your husband is an Army Officer then I assume a middle/upper class background. Bengali middle/upper class happens to one of the most liberal communities in India. Love marriages are normal. I haven't seen people even thinking of dowry.

Anyway, that apart, have you tried to speak to other ladies in the unit? I don't know how's the unit life nowadays, at least until a decade ago your husband would have been administered a little counseling by his CO.

Seeking divine help is another question. I'm sure Kalka Mandir is presided by divine presence, however what I'm not sure is availability of priestly class there well versed in such matters.

As someone commented, you could visit Kamakhya in Assam. If you seek blessings there the trouble would go away.

The reason is asked about your husband's native place is to ascertain proximity to Kolkata. So, if you are able to visit Kolkata, visit either Dakshineshwar or Kalighat. At both these places the deities (one form of Kali or other) are very powerful and awakened.

Of course nearest for you would be to visit Vaishno Devi. It would work.
talib (58 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-06-27)
pragya,
I have sent a email on your rediffmail.com email add. Chk it.
Pragya (5 stories) (68 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-27)
Talib I did find some threads and all... But I had thrown them in river
but after that also I experienced similar things.
But now I understand why by your explanation. She was writing something in her diary for no. Of days. She also uses white hanky in which she uses red, black and white thread. She kept the hanky with her all the time.
This was done in my absence in my house and told to me by a servant. Can you please tell what all kind of puja is this.
talib (58 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-26)
Hey Pragya, I am pained to read the suffering you are going through. I am a Muslim and have read a lot about black magic & also have some personal experience.
1) Your husband has been fed with food with black magic on it, hence he is behaving strangely. Sadly its very difficult to break such type of magic, however the effect of the magic becomes weak after sometime, but then the magicians keep renewing it.
2) Never ever eat any food item or drink anything offered to you by your mother -in-law as it may be have been bewitched.
3. Look for any suspicious items in the house, under mattress, in pillows, under cupboards etc for taweez (amulets), iron nails, cloth piece or paper chit with strange writings or numbers on it, threads, animal or bird parts like bones or their nails etc etc. If you find any, then make sure you burn them outside the home immediately as this break the spell & the evil entity will flee (These items are used as a spell to either bound the dark entity which might be troubling you or glue the black magic spell, throwing them away will not do any good as the spell remains until that item is destroyed completely.)
4. Don't go to any baba's or tantriks as most are either fakes or cheats, some may also put fresh magic spells on you to make you miserable so that you become their customer for a long time & keep paying them.
5. Try to remain in congenial purity like Muslim woman do ie washing private part with water after every toilet leak (sorry if you are offended).
6.Search in google for islamic exorcism, its the first link a wordpress website, has many authentic cures for blackmagic, evil eye&demon possession which even non muslims are using.
7. No, black magic has not spread to your neighbour, perhaps someone in their family is going to the same tantric or baba which your mother-in-law visits to do magic spells on you and your husband.
Pragya (5 stories) (68 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-20)
Val actually the problem is people I know are more into Pujas or prayers. He is tantric only but not hard core types. He is into Prayers. And I have been told many of them which I am following on daily basis.
I am so happy val that there are people on YGS who can really sense my trouble. I am lucky to have found this site. 😁
Pragya (5 stories) (68 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-20)
Jatin is it Ajmer Sharif? Pls let us know about the dargah.
But one thing is there my husband cannot travel mainly because of his profession and also he will not.
Thanks
jatin (1 stories) (13 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-19)
Pragya,
Are you ready to travel out of your state at this situation? Because there is a dargah in some northern state. I don't know the exact place, famous to deal with black magic. But if you are ready, I can find it for you. My friend had mentioned it 2-3 years ago. His dad had been a victim to black magic, intended by his closest people. He is an hindu by the way... When all the problems were told, holy rituals made him proper again. Now his dad has great immunity to this black magic
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-06-19)
I see SDS mentioned tantric. Could not the priest, who told you it was your mother-in-law practicing the black magic, not help you with this? If not personally, perhaps he knows someone.
Pragya (5 stories) (68 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-19)
jatin the situation is my husband hates me. He is right now in some other city where he got posted this month and he called me up and told me that he is taking his mom with me and I can join him around 4-5 months. His behavior has become odd. Situation is he has thrown a couple party and when his better half his not around. He was showered with questions about my where abouts and he lied and made up all sorts of stories.
Yesterday he made up some unnecessary story all lies which was not even required. He has turned into a compulsive liar.
He will not agree to any thing to what I say.
Today he looks and behaves different and everybody says that.
But thanks a lot for your advice. The responses at YGS are right now like ray of hope for me. 😁
jatin (1 stories) (13 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-19)
Pragya,
If can ever convince your husband to attend REIKI session, then it may help him to develop positivity and hence keep negative vibes away. Although it may not put a full stop to your situation completely, it may help him to balance his life.
Pragya (5 stories) (68 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-19)
sds my mother in law has often come and stayed with us. In fact she would leave the father in law and would come and stay with us most of the time. I really cannot say if she has taken my hair lock or somethng. But yes my wedding dress is at my in laws place. I must tell you I had some bad dreams or real experiences I really do not know since may 2011. But then I ignored them and thngs became alright later and before such experiences she has stayed with me for good 2 months alone and I was also working so practically she would be alone in house my husbnd was posted out then.
Then I got transferred and all the experiences started in new location. What I have heard is she keeps doing somethng with needle and thread. And she makes my husband drink something on pretext that it will help him reduce weight but he has rather gained weight and he looks really different now and everybody has fellt it. His sweetness is gone. He was an extrovert but now he avoids people. There is negative vibes in him.
jatin (1 stories) (13 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-18)
Pragya,
Sindoor and haldi are often used in black magic. But its used only by a person who practices it. But what has your mother in law got to do with it? Answer is straight... She herself has started practicing black magic. She need to be stopped. Quiet difficult...
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-18)
Hello Pragya and Jatin, I know that Narasimha and Hanuman have the power to ward off any evil. But bringing Narasimha idol home is good. But after bringing it home, you should adhere to strict disciplines such as you should be very clean, should not go near the area without taking bath and especially for a woman, it is quite difficult. But Pragya if you are staying with your parents, you can ask your dad to bring the Narasimha idol and do the daily poojas for your sake. You can also worship. But he and your mother besides you should be quite neat, clean, tidy and disciplined while you have a Narasimha idol at home. Bringing home Narasimha idol is one thing but on the other hand, if you are not disciplined, it will surely have negative effects.

So better be careful. I am not making you getting scared but still this is a piece of advise. In the meantime, try to find out some tantrik, just in case.

I forgot to ask you last time. Was your mother-in-law staying with you before all these troubles started happening to you. At that point of time, did you notice anything abnormal in her because initially they try to take your finger nails and small bits of your hair to the black magic person to keep you away from your husband. At any point of time, when she has been staying with you, did you find out anything in her belongings, just as a chance, finger nails or bits of hair.

Keep us informed. We could give you some more suggestions.

Regards and respects to you both.

SDS
Pragya (5 stories) (68 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-18)
Jatin ok. Even I doubt the same. I will definitely do that. Is there a process that needs to be followed for Narsimha worship. If you can share the same I will be grateful. I have been told by priest to worship Goddess Kali. So right now doing that.
What is the significance of sindoor and haldi. Pls tell me?
jatin (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-17)
Pragya your in big trouble. From what you have told, about the sindoori and haldi I suspect your mother in law is doing this for money. Bring home a narasimha idol and worship it. Please light the lamp every evening. And as mentioned by others, consult a priest, espicially one from a hanuman temple.
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-13)
Pragya, I'm sure God will deliver you safely out of this mess. Just be firm, don't be scared and keep praying.
Pragya (5 stories) (68 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-13)
allesgute154 Thanks for your wishes. You are right I have been told to pray Goddess Kali. And you will not believe I was unconsciously visiting her temple daily since my troubles began. Later my priest also suggested the same to me. I therefore believe strongly in God. He always guides us in our times of trouble. I have been visiting kalka mandir in delhi.
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-13)
My prayers are with you Pragya. I have read somewhere that people who are victimised by black magic should worship Goddess Kali. If possible, please visit the Kamakhya Temple in Guwahati, Assam. I have heard that all black magic can be warded off from there.
Pragya (5 stories) (68 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-12)
Thanks Val. I feel the same that she has lost it. A mother who is not even true to his son is somewhere surely lacking in humanity.
Pragya (5 stories) (68 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-12)
Sds thanks for your valuable guidance and support. My mother in law had gifted a mobile phone to my husband. And to tell the truth our communication is at lowest level ever. We have resorted only to smsing.
Yes while packing the objects I have found some sindoor and haldi both tightly packed in round shaped plastic cover small bundles and kept in a cone. It looked different so I immediately got it thrown in a river. Also she had bought some needles and threadsin red, black and white colour which I have got it thrown again in river water. I have heard in the new house she was frantically searching for same. And now have bought so many needles and threads. Servants have started commenting on her.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-06-11)
Pragya, it would not surprise me if your mother-in-law is truly loosing her mind. It is said that anything you cast comes back to you 3 fold. She is practicing black magic so all that evil will come back to her three times greater than what she caused to happen. At least that is my belief.
So asking you to join them at the new location is for material gain... I wonder what would happen if you were to 'refuse'? Would his mother try to cajole you into joining them?
Here in the US, we call Prasad, 'blessed'. Items used for black magic are 'cursed'. Personally, to me 'majick' is all the same - it is what is done with it that is good or evil. I quite agree with SDS and the others, that you must search diligently through your things for anything she may have cursed. Think back, did she give you any kind of 'gift' shortly before your husband's change? If so, I would follow SDS's advice and take it to a temple tank.
I wish you well, please keep us posted.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-11)
[at] Bluerose: Thanks ever so much! Everything you told me is of great help, not only with Pragya's account but others as well. You too,jatin. I suspicioned much of this, but it is good to have it confirmed.
[at] SDS: As usual you, my friend are a wealth of information. 😊 The 'doll' you spoke of is used by many different practioners: voodoo being the most known.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-06-11)
Didos89, needles are used for evil purposes in our culture also. There are different forms of evil black magics and the worst of it is to make a small toy in the form of a miniature boy or girl, to whom the person is to cast a evil spell, they would spike a needle in the part of the miniature toy. Immediately that part of the person to whom this spell was to be cast, would receive enormous pain, in fact, unbearable. Yes as you said needles are used for negative purposes in our culture. This is one of the forms.

I hope that Pragya catches hold of a "Suntanktrik" to get rid of the spell in which her husband is in right now and I wish and pray that she joins him happily in the near future.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: