You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Grandfather Returns

Real Ghost Stories

Grandfather Returns

 

This is a story that my mom had told me when I was little, and still tells today. She was only 5 years old at the time, so some might find it hard to believe the mind of a 5 year old. But anyway, it starts off after my mother's grandfather had died a week beforehand.

My mom said that she had always been her grandfather's favorite granddaughter out of her 3 other sisters. So one night, she woke up in the middle of the night, only to see him standing at the end of her bed with his hand out. He said, "Come with me, Judy." My mom was so terrified that she just screamed until everyone woke up and asked her what happened. My mom wasn't at all reluctant to include in her story that when she told her mom what happened to her, her mom (my grandmother) had also seen a ghost in that house before.

She woke up in the middle of the night and saw a boy walking around her room. The boy looked to be lost she always said, which makes sense with why it would be wondering around some random house.

That's about it, because they were both two very short stories. Hope you enjoy them.

Other hauntings by JimmyO

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Tamalee (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-04)
Just because someone is young doesn't mean they won't be able to remember things.
I believe what happened to your mom was real. Her Grandpa probably wanted her to go with him because she was his favorite grandchild. I'm glad she didn't go with him, because you wouldn't be here today, I don't think...
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-16)
Hey Jim, I enjoyed the stories, I enjoy every single story on here, well, I don't really know if your mom remebered a lot because she was only 5 when this happened. I mean how can you remember stuff from when you were 5 years old. Yeah, your mom probably has a really good memory and I believe you but that's kind of odd remembering something from when you were 5. But still, I hope I didn't sound mean, I'm sorry if I did. Well, I do believe you and your mom. but keep in mind what I told you. well, keep posting stories and I'll read them and give you my best explanation, well bye and good luck.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: